Missing Being in Old Tribes

foillat

it is a non flaming thread Kuenchinu so be nice!!!

p.s why would you try to attack njc1, he's a good player, waste of nobles in my opinion

DeletedUser

I just pretend to be good.. :lol: it's all because i have too much free time.. :icon_neutral:

Kuenchinu

it is a non flaming thread Kuenchinu so be nice!!!

p.s why would you try to attack njc1, he's a good player, waste of nobles in my opinion

i was bored and had a lot of nobles doing nothing, plus he looked at our villages :icon_evil:, and his villages would look good with me in them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well it wasn't very nice of you to make me work on another of my accounts :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

that'll teach you to attack DA :icon_wink:

I have a question. for you and da in general.

you joke make jokes that da is to be feared but you hint your weak. why not you know.. try?

DeletedUser

who said I don't try? I gave leosrule 7 mil ODD a few days ago.. and bad1brad will be getting some very soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The old *X* gang :) good times those were.
lovis,kitty,shini,nolty,dubb,strifey,cypher,G,bar,bydk,mez,cleo,plenty of the old Evil/*X* gang :)

DeletedUser

I've been in TSoH my entire time.. but I would have to say last year was a blast with the Scion war. I liked it when BOE and TicTac were around.. but I'm glad we're all together now.

DeletedUser

yes master
emoticon-0139-bow.gif

Almost all the RoMaNs! are gone.. :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the tribe godly.

there were some good people in it. but most have quit or moved on to other worlds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53373

your gonna tell us to get on topic here..but nothing was done about the TSoH vs tH thread...very, very, very weird

I second that - things are getting out of control on there. Getting to the point where it's not worth reading anymore. :icon_sad:

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I second that - things are getting out of control on there. Getting to the point where it's not worth reading anymore. :icon_sad:

Completely agree.

Back on topic,I have been in Exile family since I started,but miss kekoan,ananthsr,shadowofdeath all great players and more important great people

DeletedUser

>.> its totally okay if its from Ma for amanda
<.<

just guessing?

DeletedUser

No, I'm honestly just running behind from Thanksgiving break and finals coming up. That one's my next big project.