Missing Being in Old Tribes

DeletedUser58974

WAT - War after tomorrow.

First proper tribe I joined in the early days before joining 2EZ.

Good leaders, torn apart (as I've seen before) by internal division.

GDU David tribal !:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

={EK}= Definatly.

Players/ Amberiel, bafanor, robgar, valen, and nearly all of the members who made up EK who are now gone :(

bod u still miss me out every time >.< is it couse im still here ^.^ :icon_wink:

and i miss N~L =P thy didnt make me claim at all XD :) :icon_twisted:

jaffe25

I had a lot of fun in CK when I was against Boozie instead of with him. We came to a stalemate and merged CK with 2ez and formed AXE together. Second favorite war was with SP. My tribe has seen a lot of action since then but unfortunately my personal account has not. Only one member of CK left and that is Miri. SHe is still handing out strawberries. You'd think after two years she'd run out.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I had a lot of fun in CK when I was against Boozie instead of with him. We came to a stalemate and merged CK with 2ez and formed AXE together. Second favorite war was with SP. My tribe has seen a lot of action since then but unfortunately my personal account has not. Only one member of CK left and that is Miri. SHe is still handing out strawberries. You'd think after two years she'd run out.

oh the good ole days :D

proving grounds ;) ring a bell gaffer :icon_twisted: amount of nukes i wasted on there :icon_eek:

but even AXE vs SP was great fun :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

had to post this -

i miss being in BEAST ...

one of the (if not) best tribes iv been in

RIP - ali p + husai*2 :icon_sad:

blaise12

My most missed tribe would have to be Wrose it was the first real good tribe I was in.

DeletedUser

after thinking long and hard i actualy found a tribe i kind of miss Neo3, me,viv,cassie,talonel,dolor

Kash2Smash

hmmm VOID with MM and Moodwrench
RIP with Dalrymple, Kezmondo and Fatscott
-?- with Toxic, Pasyden (even though he was in *?*), Dal, Kez,Fat,LadySarina,, Tinyville, Jedi, and all the old -?- members :S

joshh08

I kinda miss envo... which nobody here has ever heard of so i won't go into detail (not to be confused with envy)

DeletedUser

I actually kind of missed RP. Had some pretty good friends in that tribe.

DeletedUser

they may sound epic but they were defently epic fail, i would put them a close 2nd to NL