Missing farms?

DeletedUser115913

I think I already know what has happened and why... But This is the first world I've played in about a year or so.

I fell asleep with plenty of "guest******" farms.. I wake up and instead of being barbs, they're gone. (I'm at that point in the world where all the little inactive people start getting deleted/becoming barbs)

Were all those guest villages put in the world to help the world grow/expand due to lack of players joining? I'm just throwing out my theory.. Not sure if there was a thread about this already.. I've used the search and I've went through a lot of threads on this 76 forums..

IF anyone knows, I'd love to know why this is happening. Because now I'm going to have to double my farm radius to compensate for all the farms I've lost.. :icon_cry:

ps.. Has this always been like this? I've never noticed it before.. I usually dont join as early as I did on this world.

Thanks,
Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Guest accounts are a feature related to facebook which allows users to play without creating an account. The villages created for those players though are deleted if they quit playing before making an actual account.

DeletedUser57259

The Guest accounts are a feature related to facebook which allows users to play without creating an account. The villages created for those players though are deleted if they quit playing before making an actual account.
That's a shame. It's a new feature since I played last and I've been dying for them to come out of bp so I could start bullying them.

DeletedUser

That's really not what I wanted to hear out on the rim. They need to change that feature, that could severely hurt my income once they're deleted!

DeletedUser113334

Same happened with me...had no ideas about the Face Book thing, thanks for the heads-up!

DeletedUser656

Just a small correction: They're players that open the mobile app for the first time and just click "Play", not related to Facebook.

DeletedUser93066

Just a small correction: They're players that open the mobile app for the first time and just click "Play", not related to Facebook.

Well let us farm them to make it worth their time? Someone has to teach them how to play the game!

DeletedUser

I didn't I only learnt to defend through kind players, If people don't help smaller players they may not be players left to farm in the future. :p

DeletedUser

Ahh, I blame Lisa, she'd said in the past they were facebook related :p

As if I skyped you to edit and you still blame me :D

1_zps1ee74ba2.jpg

DeletedUser93066

Lisa Sign up for next No haul. I can be your darkest half! Also I still think you should have the pleasure to show them rookies how we do it in Tribal life!

DeletedUser110464

Is there a reason why these villages are deleted?

So that someone doesn't go and create hundreds of guest accounts near their main account's villa just to gain an unfair farming advantage. It does happen that certain areas get more densely populated because of this, which does definitely create an advantage. Unfortunately the days before the villas are removed those players do still gain an advantage.