Missing this world

lars

Hey guys,

It has been a long time but i still have the best memories from this world. It was an awesome world and I still mis a lot of old friends. If any are still around i'm trying world 57.

To all others, good luck in finishing this world.

cheers,

lars

lippa

Skilled Soldier 2016
lars you were a bloody great tribemate :)

By the lack of replies, I guess many dont remember you - but you were one of those quiet longstanding members who always tried to help out the tribe whenever asked, be it in ops, support or anything else. I respected you :)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
I only have a faint memory of lars being in TW... I don't think I ever talked to him :p

lars

Well it was a very long time ago hehe probably for most many joints later too. Good to see some still know me though, I definitely remember you guys hehe. I'm amazed of how long you guys held out in this world I kinda regret ever leaving it.

_Grimlock_

Don't regret it. TW is Satan in virtual form.
Nonsense. It's not that bad. A fallen angel, tops.

Lars, that's a very Norwegian name. You wouldn't be an actual Norwegian would ya?

lars

LOL yeah lars......how stupid that I ever made an account with my own name (face palm), I just made it on world 1 to see if I liked the game and somehow I got attached to it cause old friends can still find me and such. But It is a Norwegian name and I have a friend with the same that is from Norway but I'm 100% dutch :icon_biggrin:

And we'll I have to say TW has eaten up a lot of my free time and even work time, and for gods sake I started a new world again :icon_confused: I don't know what it is but it pulls me back every time.

_Grimlock_

Ah, I see :) I'm sure your friend the Norwegian is an awesome guy! All Norwegians are, unlike those darned Swedes! :lol:

Heh, got sucked in, eh? Know the feeling all too well :icon_cry:

tjd123

Non-stop Poster
It's kinda late to be joining W57 lars. An frankly, worthless as the players in the latter worlds are co-players. Plus the settings aren't like W2's.

lars

It's kinda late to be joining W57 lars. An frankly, worthless as the players in the latter worlds are co-players. Plus the settings aren't like W2's.

Yeah lot of co-players indeed, It's hard to keep up with a account that's running 24/7. Past few weeks I have been thinking of having one as there is never a day off in TW :lol:

Anyone that does want to start, I can send you some resources to get started, just drop me a message.

TimDogg

I have to agree with you Lars, this was the best world for me too :) Although I had fun on W10 trying to stop CTRL dominate... (we failed miserably haha) It has been ages since I played (or it feels that way) but I am now plodding along on W58 and it does indeed seem that it is covered by co-played accounts. Someone told me that the players have become better as well. Which worries me cause I was never any good!

lars

Well I was a pretty good player if I say so myself but this was partly because I was online almost 24/7. I simply can't afford to play as much as I used too. And I think players haven't gotten much better they just have way more tools available to help them.

Music Loving Chemist.

TimDogg rings a bell 0o And so does Lars actually >_<

TW changed though guys, I quit playing it... Seriously at least. You can't compete with co-played accounts anymore + There are so many scripts... Pff its boring now =/

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
You can probably competete on the no-hauls worlds? Since you don't need to be on 24/7 to farm :p

tjd123

Non-stop Poster
Lars, if you ever feel like co-sharing a future world account, let me know, I'd like to give the game another shot. I tried with W57 but failed miserably.