Misspellings and PERMANENT bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2219

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure the "Join Date" next to each post in this forum needs a space between year and month, e.g. "2006,September" should be "2006, September"

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarthen

If your a premium member, go to Settings > Settings and click on the Wiki for the imagepack.

It's german! :icon_cool:

-Tarthen Blazerken

edit by hoodoo: needs to be translated. volunteers welcome!

DeletedUser105

when you are fething stored resources from one academy and taking it to another at the bottom when it gives you the time of how long it will take to get there all the writing is in german i persume

edit by hoodoo: reported

DeletedUser

if you send a message to the whole tribe (world 4) and you go to send mails, you can click circulair mail under recipient, there is a part german there (Rundschreiben
Empfänger Status)

DeletedUser3451

if you send a message to the whole tribe (world 4) and you go to send mails, you can click circulair mail under recipient, there is a part german there (Rundschreiben
Empfänger Status)

More German in World 4:

Rally point: Troops
Shows number of troops you have supporting other dorfs... yep, that's right, "dorfs" (German word for village)

Academy
When storing resources you have your normal options for the amount to store, and if you don't want to store any, "nicht" is your option.

DeletedUser

Another bug found on world 4, when you go to "message filter", try changing it to others, like flitering "new", there will be a word I can never understand... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This is tiny and i don't know if it matters but in Market if you go to "Your offers" it says everything with semi-colins ex.: after it exept "Offer"

DeletedUser5343

Uni-code not supported in reports list

If you look in reports (world 4) and a village uses uni-code characters they are displayed as question marks:
ex.
ファタシ
is shown as
????

But only in the list. If you open a report, the name is displayed correctly.

DeletedUser4402

Favorites quick menu

Favorites attack quick menu is not coming up at all. I figured it would have already been reported but I did a forum search real fast and couldn't find anything about it.

It may be because I have a lot of favorites and so it is not allowing me to access them. If that is the case then I need some way to access them so I can delete a few to the maximum number allowed.

DeletedUser

when i invite myself to my own tribe it says Du kannst dich nicht selbst einladen. caN someone plaese translate?

Richard Lionheart XIII

Help section

Help section, Late start

Do not make the mistake to concentrate solely on the development of your first nobleman.

I think it sould be "of concentrating"

"The defender cannot loose any scouts." (in help/Battle system/scouts)

Lose

"As long as at least one scout returns, you will receive a report about the strength of your enemie's army" (in help/Battle system/scouts)

Enemy's
the plural of enemy gets 'ie' at the end: Enemies.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Market Glitch

For some reason, this is the current layout of the market:
/------------------------\
|(Resource sending panel)|
\------------------------/
"Your transports"
"Incoming transports"

(Outgoing transport list)

(Incoming delivery list)

It should be:

/------------------------\
|(Resource sending panel)|
\------------------------/
"Your transports"
(Outgoing transport list)

"Incoming transports"
(Incoming delivery list)

DeletedUser2

I have deleted a lot of things in here. If you don't see the problems you described fixed don't worry, most of it has been done and just waits for the update. And the other part is in the bugtracker list of the designers.

I will from now on delete posts without comment that have nothing to do with the topic. This topic is to report little bugs and errors, it is NOT for questions or discussion!

And, I have decided NOT to change the "geschlossen" in the forum. I believe it has become something of a TW tradition and should be kept :)

DeletedUser

And, I have decided NOT to change the "geschlossen" in the forum. I believe it has become something of a TW tradition and should be kept :)

What about "weitorl" and "antwort" in the forum private message system? Those have been bugging me.

RageDiablo

Corrections in Rules

Heres what I picked up on in the rules.
P.s. I know that you know how to spell those words so it is really unescesary to put in the "corrections" bits, I jsut wanted it to look fancy :icon_razz:

§2) Players sharing an internet connection

While players are sharing an internet connection (and 24 hours thereafter) they are not allowed to supply, support or attack each other or attack coordinated. Regular sharing a connection has to be reported.
Detailed explanation:
This rules applies to anybody that shares a computer or Network with one or more players. It doesn't matter weather this happens regularly or just once. A shared network could be one household, your job or school. All players that knowingly share an internet connection regularly have to add each other in "Settings -> Share internet connection".
Problem: Misspelling
Correction: whether

§3) Account sitting

While a player is account sitting for another player, no interactions (see §2) are allowed between any accounts played on the account sitters internet connection. That includes all accounts, that are being account sitted by players on that connection. It is also forbidden to support the same player.
All interactions are forbidden until 24 hours after the account sitting mode has been canceled.
Examples:

* It is allowed to attack and conquer villages with the account you are account sitting.
* It is forbidden to supply other accounts on your internet connection with an account you are account sitting for.
* It is forbidden for a player on your internet connection to attack the account you are account sitting.
* It is forbidden to support the same player with your own account and the account you are account sitting for.
* It is allowed to attack two players from the same tribe with your own account and the account you are account sitting for.
* Is it forbidden to use the account you are account sitting to write another player to check if this player is currently online.
Problem: Possibly missing word (Unless I read it wrong)
Correction: write to another player

§5) Selling of accounts and push accounts

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts, villages or resources. Trades involving more than one game world are also forbidden.
It is also not allowed to create accounts just for the benefit of another account. Accounts that are used only to push other accounts will be banned.
Examples:

* Is it forbidden to sell, buy or offer accounts or any fraction of it (resources, villages, troops...) on ebay or any other medium.
* It is forbidden to offer resources for money or premium points in your profile.
* It is forbidden to trade resources between game worlds (like giving resources on world 1 to get resources on world 2).
* If you decide to quit the game you are not allowed to continue to play your account just to push one or more other accounts! Use of a permanent (or switching) account sitter for this may result of the sitters main account as well!
If you are receiving recourses from a clear pushaccount you have to report this. If you do not report the transports your account may be banned together with the pushaccount!
Correction: resources

§8) Account deletion

An account may be modified, banned or deleting for a number of reasons. Deletion can happen automatically if an account is not used for more than 21 days.
Correction: deleted

DeletedUser

Invite yourself

When you try to invite yourself it comes up with a load of german

DeletedUser

Well this is what i found. In the smithy when you research a level you get this.

Light cavalry (not researched) 2200 2400 2000 0:20:29 Completion at today at 10:24

This should be completion today at 10:24 not at today at.

Status
Not open for further replies.