Mistakes were not made

DeletedUser120056

Well he can't be using the Noble Packages as they only for w91 and are not transferable. So he must be sitting in front of the market and doing trades/pe

kyrtgr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The thing is who in his right mind sells res this early. What I know, and not saying he is doing this, is what is known that has happened in other worlds. People setup dummy accounts behind anonymity proxies or even legit accounts of his friends and sell to the PP market through these accounts the quest res. Since they knew when the res are going to the market they were there to grab them the next second. There, nice and legal res transfer even with the res market still closed. Now, what the admins did about that? Nothing, because they couldn't find anything illegal since the accounts were shown on different IP. The fact that there was always the same account buying from the same accounts didn't seem to bother them.

DeletedUser119636

I'm doing school and part-time work. This game is a hobby of mine, and thanks to my coplayer I have a life. I don't need to glue myself to the screen, or do underhanded things to just climb the leaderboard.

I've been there and done that in high school. Which is expected, kids will be kids. What's said is grown men too prideful to admit they're being underhanded, because they want to hold onto a false accomplishment. Though this a competitive environment, so good for them to raise the bar.

DeletedUser119533

1. Spend the day watching the market
2. Noble across a continent

I started with 4kpp W91, spent upwards of 30k and made 28k back by choosing lopsided trades - every trade was at least 1:1.5 ratio compared to the average between the 2 Ks.

Literally generating free res as well as pp if you want it.

He is the only 24/7 player exploiting this technique enough

You started with 4k and what rank were you when you did this?

He brought PP to start as he blew his pp on the last world, with resources limited which can be brought it is not easy to get ll that pp for the next world without buying as every player would do it.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you really a moron Like Lloyd ?

I didn't blow all my PP last world. I made most of that back my selling , Its Rather easy if you have a brain Cell.

Sam

DeletedUser

You started with 4k and what rank were you when you did this?

He brought PP to start as he blew his pp on the last world, with resources limited which can be brought it is not easy to get ll that pp for the next world without buying as every player would do it.

Always been top 35, a little pp goes a long way ;) (pardon the pun)

DeletedUser120022

We should all play our own game and stop bullying players who can actually play the game. I am certain everyone is jalous because they all want to be as good as him. Give him a break and let him enjoy Tribal Wars. It stays a game and everyone plays it because it is fun, no?

At the end of the game, everyone will review his achievements from the world and see what they can do better and so on, you can become better by playing, not by being active on externals and bully the veterans.

Get yourself together and go play to beat him, you dont know money further on in the game, because PP is less valuable, so go and take on the fight.

@Incoming impact you are doing a great job mate, try to win it.

Max

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont ask for this attention Bud.

We have hardly spent any money this world or W91. Secret is you need money to make money here. All I am going to say on the matter. I find it funny i get all this hate because I know how to play this game.

Anyone from W5 vets out there please pm me.

Thanks

Sam

Ah what a load of rubbish

*GranTorino

Are any of us?
cash-me-outside.jpg

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont ask for this attention Bud.

We have hardly spent any money this world or W91. Secret is you need money to make money here. All I am going to say on the matter. I find it funny i get all this hate because I know how to play this game.

Anyone from W5 vets out there please pm me.

Thanks

Sam
if you knew how to play the game you would not cheat you r way up

because this is what you are doing a cheat

if you would have joined the world normally ,and you would have been top of the ranks without using pp maybe you can say you're a pro

You're just a rich guy/girl who thinks all can be won with money

my prediction
you will not reach the end of w91,92,93

maybe you dont realize or you dont care but what you are doing,makes ppl to not join this game
The guilt is inno's too because they let players like you get advantages like this at the start of a world
they should allow this ,but only after 90 days have passed and ppl already have nobles

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
if you knew how to play the game you would not cheat you r way up

because this is what you are doing a cheat

if you would have joined the world normally ,and you would have been top of the ranks without using pp maybe you can say you're a pro

You're just a rich guy/girl who thinks all can be won with money

my prediction
you will not reach the end of w91,92,93

maybe you dont realize or you dont care but what you are doing,makes ppl to not join this game
The guilt is inno's too because they let players like you get advantages like this at the start of a world
they should allow this ,but only after 90 days have passed and ppl already have nobles

I read posts like this and all that goes through my mind is one of several options about the posters:

1) you're an idiot
2) you're a angsty teenager
3) you're a bad player.

Or alternatively all three at once which believe me is not uncommon in this game. I could do the exact same thing as Mistakes were made but i dont. That's not because i cant but rather because i dont think its necessary for success in this game and also more importantly because im lazy. Here's what he's doing:

1) farming pp in a few worlds
2) amassing a decent stock of pp over time
3) burning said pp early game to get a decent village base and rapid growth
4) then making probably 5-10x return on his original pp investment in step 3 by selling more pp back to the market
5) repeating steps 3-4

This is no different to what many other people do. Do you know who tudadar is? Yep its exactly the same thing just on a very large scale and people treat him like a legend. People who think that this early game advantage is in any way meaningful are bad. End of story. By mid-game the advantage is gone completely and i actually like worlds where there are many people who pp rush early advantages because to me thats easy food. I actually target these players because 99% of them because they cant play worth a damn beyond the early game.

I also dispute the claim that people who spend heavily on pp are discouraging new players from investing their time into the game as chances are most of these pp abusers noble barbs and not new players. Its no different for a new player starting near me as to any of these players. Only exception being is that they will get nobled slightly later after they've built up the village a bit more for me.

So please, stop the crap. The sooner people realise pp is irrelevant and negligible to a world's outcome the better and then maybe just maybe we can stop seeing "OMG PP ABUSER THREADS"