Mistakes were not made

DeletedUser70389

Well maybe they were. Guess who is back and tearing up the leaderboard again with his amazing skills. Seriously can someone get this dude a gold medal for PP usage.

DeletedUser119717

If we could all just agree to not give him this much attention, it would be great! He has money to spend, let him waste his money!

DeletedUser119717

If everyone keeps mentioning him (and in some cases keep kissing his ***), no, it's not being wasted! PP can can give you an advantage, but not win the game for you! Stop paying attention to him and eventually he'll understand what he is doing (to his pocketmoney and the server equally)! Treat him like he is someone, and he'll go on trying to be someone.

What if I told you guys that it's possible to get a lot of pp without spending a penny ;)

*What if I told you, that it's impossible to be the top player (by far) on two consecutive worlds without spending a penny?

DeletedUser

I'm aware that he bought a number of those package deals on W91 but I doubt he has spent any money on pp when it is so easy to gather over time

Hard At Twerk

I'm aware that he bought a number of those package deals on W91 but I doubt he has spent any money on pp when it is so easy to gather over time
If it was so easy then why is no one else even close to him in points for two worlds in a row now???

Please stop talking out of your ass

DeletedUser

If it was so easy then why is no one else even close to him in points for two worlds in a row now???

Please stop talking out of your ass

1. Spend the day watching the market
2. Noble across a continent

I started with 4kpp W91, spent upwards of 30k and made 28k back by choosing lopsided trades - every trade was at least 1:1.5 ratio compared to the average between the 2 Ks.

Literally generating free res as well as pp if you want it.

He is the only 24/7 player exploiting this technique enough

DeletedUser118938

You can easily blow money to get ahead, I remember some Lithuanian millionaire player that just blew money in the beginning to get ahead because he could. OR you could take advantage of the PP market, like stated above. Its a slow process, but if done right its super rewarding.

anirudhmp

its not sams and oyvinds fault the packages were brought into the game by devs
they just bought it and used it as they pleased.
its irritating to see the same player talked in all tribes in the world hes in.
give the guy a break.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If we could all just agree to not give him this much attention, it would be great! He has money to spend, let him waste his money!

I dont ask for this attention Bud.

We have hardly spent any money this world or W91. Secret is you need money to make money here. All I am going to say on the matter. I find it funny i get all this hate because I know how to play this game.

Anyone from W5 vets out there please pm me.

Thanks

Sam

DeletedUser119717

I dont ask for this attention Bud.

We have hardly spent any money this world or W91. Secret is you need money to make money here. All I am going to say on the matter. I find it funny i get all this hate because I know how to play this game.

Anyone from W5 vets out there please pm me.

Thanks

Sam

Well with the assistance of a friend and the sharpness of my mind (lel), I do finally understand clearly what you mean. A few questions though:
1) Let's say that some kind of investment can take place. Is it humanly possible (aka legal) to be in front of the market 24 hours for the first few days?
2) It seems that you (account) are the only ones that know how to play this game (2 worlds can't be a coincidence). Don't you find it boring playing with a bunch of noobs?
3) Do you understand why people say you are ruining this game?

Last but not least,
I'm not your Bud, friend!

DeletedUser120056

It looks like W92 is even smaller than other worlds. Not alot of players join this world, basically due to the settings.

@ Mistakes, why pp boost this world too? w91 is not enough?

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
All I am going to say on the matter. I find it funny i get all this hate because I know how to play this game.

Thanks

Sam

hahaha-meme