-MM- Slaughtering Tutti Thread (war)

DeletedUser

Since there was not one, here it is... Ill start with this which is from Reset on a different thread
When we warred OHYEAH I again barely had tribal support and fought off Hahny and M3talica, both accounts double my size and ended up having again nearly double the amount of caps that anyone else had,

Correction, I led that war in caps on the Pete552. account.

Now to the current war that we are having...

I lead the war again in caps. although, something tells me that is gonna change soon. But someone in my tribe will be taking the lead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to start by apologizing to all w56 players for inadvertently hijacking the smackdown thread. It wasnt my intention.

Reset... you said in the other thread that I dislike you... I never said any such thing. what I did say was that my tribe knows how I feel about players that play your style. To be honest, I dont know enough about you to form that strong of an opinion. I'm not really sure where you got the high horse thing from... I only responded because you called me out with twisted facts.

DeletedUser

Profound maturity can be found in the thread title...well done -MM-, well done.

DeletedUser

Seems to be supported by four -MM- members that they consider Tutti to currently be getting slaughtered.

DeletedUser95593

Those 8 people that post on the externals magically represent the other 69+ then?

If anyone does it would be the leadership, and I don't see any leadership acknowledging that is the view of the tribe.

Not that it would matter if they did, -MM- are winning this is a place to post propaganda, propaganda has been posted.

DeletedUser

Seems to be supported by four -MM- members that they consider Tutti to currently be getting slaughtered.

You have made a correlation where none may exist. The players may support the idea behind the title (eg. that Tutti is being slaughtered) but not support flaunting it as a thread title, which was what 2stoned was complaining about and what Dark huntress was contending. For all you know she also may agree that Tutti is being slaughtered by -MM-, but disagree with the blatant disregard for player feelings in the thread title.

DeletedUser

Since there was not one, here it is... Ill start with this which is from Reset on a different thread

Correction, I led that war in caps on the Pete552. account.

Now to the current war that we are having...

I lead the war again in caps. although, something tells me that is gonna change soon. But someone in my tribe will be taking the lead.

I was talking about Tutti's side. I'll admit that I made that comment from memory and could very well be wrong as I don't have acces to the war stats.

I'd like to start by apologizing to all w56 players for inadvertently hijacking the smackdown thread. It wasnt my intention.

Reset... you said in the other thread that I dislike you... I never said any such thing. what I did say was that my tribe knows how I feel about players that play your style. To be honest, I dont know enough about you to form that strong of an opinion. I'm not really sure where you got the high horse thing from... I only responded because you called me out with twisted facts.

The same apology goes out.

I deducted that from you saying you don't like players that play 'my style' (though that is pretty much your own style, but w/e). As for my stats being twisted. I gave an overview of your last caps, from which the date you took the village and the date I took them could be seen. There's nothing twisted about that. At most you could disagree about my interpretation of them.

Either way, it no longer matters. You've nicely corrected yourself in the war by flying over my lead. Although I was crosing my fingers for you challenging me with all those scoutings. Ah well.

As for the whole of -MM-. Congratulations on the feat last night. You overhwelmed Lucky fair and square.

However, I would like to point in general that a proper jest or jab about the whole matter is all in the spirit of the game and the forums. Harassing and insulting players, be it on Skype or on the forums, is not. I don't expect apologies, but please try and act like a civilized adult instead of a toddler from now.

DeletedUser

Perhaps if Tutti's defence wasnt helping bigjay they may not be being slaughtered quite so badly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Reset option;6466096As for the whole of -MM-. Congratulations on the feat last night. You overhwelmed Lucky fair and square. However said:
I agree whole heartedly. I was aware that some members may have been over the top but didnt know about harrassment or insults. I can assure you that -MM- leadership does not support that kind of thing and would like to remind players from all sides that this is a game and to be careful not to cross the line. I hope you arent suggesting that I have done this since I do hold all players who pour hours on end into this game with respect. Of course we will still crush you though...:p

DeletedUser

Grats to MM for another great op.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: Tutti
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 246
Side 2: 24
Difference: 222
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 129
Side 2: 2
Difference: 127
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,325,776
Side 2: 183,613
Difference: 2,142,163
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,234,581
Side 2: 19,502
Difference: 1,215,079
chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Grats to MM for another great op.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: Tutti
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 246
Side 2: 24
Difference: 222
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 129
Side 2: 2
Difference: 127
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,325,776
Side 2: 183,613
Difference: 2,142,163
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,234,581
Side 2: 19,502
Difference: 1,215,079
chart
[/spoil]

Well hey, recruiting 5 players with some actual decent talent counts for something.

DeletedUser

Perhaps other tribes should take note of how to recruit talent that is worthwhile, eh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well hey, recruiting 5 players with some actual decent talent counts for something.

As if we haven't proven the same thing multiple times already. Hence the reason he used the word "Another". Of course we recruited some great players, why wouldn't we? Did they assist in the op? Absolutely, I would expect nothing less. Were they the sole reason the op was successful? Maybe you should check the stats before running your mouth, you might not sound so dumb next time.

DeletedUser

Our new recruits took 19 of the caps against Tutti (we targetted tribes other then Tutti as well). Do you seriously always post without checking facts first?

Last edited by a moderator: