-MM- Slaughtering Tutti Thread (war)

DeletedUser

According to your Duke, renat has been dead for over a month so you are hitting 1 active player who has shown growth in the last couple of days. So what have you guys been focussing on exactly?

http://www.twstats.com/en56/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=184&type=&pn=1

Oh yeah.. barbs :)
Binks is still very alive and kicking, just lost a train and 5-6 nukes to him:lol:

You say this yet that is all that MoM is currently nobling. Whoopty friggin dooo...

You really need to read my post. It was referring to war, in which sides post runners/inactives as part of the stats, because its not showing the true skill, its just showing mop ups. Like for example, how many caps does W2V against activly defended villas? because id say at least half of those belong to nubs who quit. And all on top of that, i think it is safe to say we've proved ourselves enough for a little feeding time (even me to some extent)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: Tutti

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 81
Difference: 81

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 2
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,499,738
Side 2: 753,877
Difference: 745,861

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 370,121
Side 2: 19,746
Difference: 350,375

chart

DeletedUser84667

According to your Duke, renat has been dead for over a month so you are hitting 1 active player who has shown growth in the last couple of days. So what have you guys been focussing on exactly?

Well, our duke is wrong.

Subject renatodeboa supports 117. War Machine
Sent Mar 30, 2012 18:22:15

Subject renatodeboa supports 117. War Machine
Sent Mar 30, 2012 19:07:55

That is his support arriving at a village I took from him he was trying to defend. Hard to believe some can not be logging in and still have managed to send support, unless of course somebody is sitting him just with the intentions of messing with MoMs growth.

But I mean seriously, on a little prick who shows no respect to anybody would do something like that, don't you agree DH?

Also, I am not claiming we are just going to town against active players, but I am pointing out that you can't claim we haven't nobled a single active player in months is my point.

DeletedUser100410

Calling renato and active player is an insult yo anyones intelligence

You cant call someone active because you spot ONE support travelling.

I have nobled some of his villages with ONE noble going one way and the other for about 2-3 days until i get it...

DeletedUser84667

He is active, he is logging in and defending. Just because he does so poorly or he is not on everyday like a decent player, doesn't mean he is not active.

DeletedUser

You say this yet that is all that MoM is currently nobling. Whoopty friggin dooo...

http://www.twstats.com/en56/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=184&type=&pn=1

Oh yeah.. barbs :)

i find this funny, after all thats happened MoM has some down time after their 5974389785974565th war and are getting trolled for it? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

And -MM- gets trolled for kicking ass?

Not really
Not saying its just -MM- or W2V are doing so, MoM did it back in the early RW war.

It was a general statement, not directed at any one tribe. the response was very directed towards MoM. Also, on an slightly less related note, whats up with "wanting to join a tribe that was warring -MM-" and shortly after joining them?

DeletedUser

I don't remember the exact date of this (I think its roughly when Tutti reformed):
1. I wanted a war, the most likely war when Tutti reformed was OHYEAH (see #2)
2. I didn't want to backstab guys who already had their hands full fighting -MM-

DeletedUser

Here I was thinking this was a thread of -MM- vs Tutti that should've died a long time ago. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe those in Tutti just want to forget about it? After all, they can't be too happy about what's currently occurring.

DeletedUser

Why would it die? The war goes on.

Because in all honesty there's nothing much happening or to be discussed. The only reason this thread exists at all is because a few -MM- wanted to inflate their ego's, and that has been accomplished by the creation of this thread.

DeletedUser

Wow MoM members are having a break - Everyone knows the situation MoM was in, get over it.

Slander other people all you like, but -MM- have said quite consistently how much Tutti suck (mainly a very select few on Skype so I use the -MM- tag loosely) but then come to the forums to brag about it. Some people just slander Tutti and don't brag so that is fine but if you want to brag maybe not say the opposition suck. If you are better than them and bigger than them is anything really happening?

DeletedUser

I perhaps have bragged a bit... I will say that honestly. In my bragging I have never attacked the players in tutti individually, but more as a tribe. Reset is right, this is a thread for -MM- vs Tutti. If we want to flame MoM anymore, or vice versa, make a thread for it.

Sorry to the Tutti members if I hurt any feelings or you felt less of a person after reading some comments. Perhaps I can comfort you with a shoulder to lean on. Maybe a back scratch? Good luck the rest of the way and keep up the good fight.