[Moar War!] Freedom isn’t FREE

DeletedUser

In fairness to THE, every tribe around them are warring someone right now, it would be foolish to wait until a war concludes to continue expanding. They aren't the first tribe on W30 to start wars in similar circumstances and certainly wont be the last.

Macready08

When i heard THE had declared i rushed here to see i was expecting them to be declaring on a tribe that could fight back not a tribe ED was warring.If it is refugee's they want why not just carry on nobling your war targets shame on you i expected better from you.THIS IS NOT A WAR I AM DISAPPOINTED
Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ED THE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 51
Difference: 50

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,993
Side 2: 468,435
Difference: 458,442

image.php

Why are you mixing the stats from THE and ED?

ED's war with free is totally different and since the 2 tribes share no relationship the stats should be kept separate and in there respected threads.

Anyway I look forward to eating my fill on this one... As usual :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

id like to point out the free ED are fighting and the free THE are fighting are in different k's by quit far so all the bandwagon easy picking talk is in a word rubbish,

couldnt be bothered to quote im sure folk can guess who im referring to tanpasa whoever that is

wow FREE will be free of the game and can get back to gardening or other non tw world activities.

DeletedUser71844

THE are unstoppable. How many tribes are you going to destroy before you are satisfied?

DeletedUser

Id like to point out that Free BOOTED Conan the inactive .. so .. they put back to status of just food.

GAY!

DeletedUser

You really need to update your news Templarz. Conan isn't inactive, not anymore anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe not, but having active forums are better than inactive ones.

DeletedUser

Conan the Sitter is being sat again ? .. yeah i seen that .. just owned his whole entire northern Defense on one K52 base.

Why does M51 .. or whatever fake name they want to change to, continue to protect Conan the Sitted.

Amazing!

DeletedUser

Hes not under a sitter yet he is in " los1 "

Seriously .. hes a sitter. Conan would go solo before joining a tribe like that.

DeletedUser51338

Conan left the game months ago because he was moving to a new house which wasn't set up with internet. As i recall he was a teacher so with school back he will most likely not have the time to come back. Last time i spoke with actual Conan was May 03,2009 18:25. I left for the summer around that time and he was gone when i came back in late august.

DeletedUser65940

Very interesting declaration! I want to point out that it says that the grandfather was the boy's mother's father, and then later it says that he is adopted. Not that it takes away from the declaration, I loved how you played it all together! :icon_wink:

Thanks for the stats AK. Make this interesting for us!
icon10.gif
And keep the pnp portion entertaining... :icon_twisted:

Anyway, have fun, don't poke anyone's ego too much (the bruises take forever to heal!) and give us a good show!

good catch. I dont go out of my way to find holes in peoples stories, but I read the declaration a few times and thought "Something doesn't add up"... hehe

Best of luck to both sides. May you both follow your delirious paths into each other and may the more delirious force win, allowing the looser to Escape from their delirium :p

DeletedUser

Best of luck to both sides. May you both follow your delirious paths into each other and may the more delirious force win, allowing the looser to Escape from their delirium :p

Too many delirous's in one sentence.
THE will probably win due to their size. I'm starting to like the moral thing more and more.

DeletedUser65940

Too many delirous's in one sentence.
THE will probably win due to their size. I'm starting to like the moral thing more and more.

hehe. well Im delirious so what can you expect :p

However you are right about THE winning. Number 1 vs number 13 (I think). THE will win due to sheer size and ability, however I believe FREE will have the opening victory due to their strength in the area.

So basically, THE will win in the end, but FREE have an advantage at the moment.

DeletedUser92

TWStats said:
Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FREE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 327
Side 2: 84
Difference: 243

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,037,808
Side 2: 594,613
Difference: 2,443,195

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 57,571
Side 2: 0
Difference: 57,571

Yes, quite the advantage - them not having many folks near us gives them the advantage of us not focusing much on them. This allows them to continue living while we nibble on them, rather than taking giant chomps out of them.

As to us losing to FREE...

...Are you serious?