Fixed Mobile App Tribalwars

DeletedUser122827

Works well for me, Sometimes it has trouble loading, or going to a new screen, but rarely. I think the app is fantasitic

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Only issue i found with the app on IOS is that when you receive a green popup message it usually stay on top of the screen and it won't go away unless you kill the app and start it again.

DeletedUser57259

App is horrible to use, handy for notifications though.

I only use it so I can get attack alerts and when needed reorder building queues on my phone.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I also have problems with the app. Several versions before, it was smooth and working properly, but then...

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Could someone perhaps also clarify what the issue is with the current version? Are you getting certain errors?

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
The app takes a couple minutes just to open if it opens at all. I have to uninstall the app and reinstall sometimes to get it to work. It is only worth using for the notifications on android. It is nearly impossible to do much else with it.

Also I wanted the option to select all commands and cancel all that were eligible to cancel the other day and there was no option for this on the mobile app. Just another bit of annoyance with it.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah,I use the mobile version

When I asked why the Android app is so full of glitches,I was told that is probably my phone the one with the problems

I have a Asus Rog ,a phone designed for gaming
And my other phone is a Huawei mate 20 pro

I really don't believe it's the fault of any of my phones

The mobile version is working well and I even change it from time to time to desktop mode

cmd.magma

the issues i face are majority of times while logging in .
when i select the world the page loads and bring back the same option to select the world with some clear lag and glitches and then it gets into a infinite loop to which i just open chrome and login /
there were no such problems a year back must be some weird update glitch .

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah,I use the mobile version

When I asked why the Android app is so full of glitches,I was told that is probably my phone the one with the problems

I have a Asus Rog ,a phone designed for gaming
And my other phone is a Huawei mate 20 pro

I really don't believe it's the fault of any of my phones

The mobile version is working well and I even change it from time to time to desktop mode
sorry, but we are talking about the mobile app not when you go on your internet browser

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the issues i face are majority of times while logging in .
when i select the world the page loads and bring back the same option to select the world with some clear lag and glitches and then it gets into a infinite loop to which i just open chrome and login /
there were no such problems a year back must be some weird update glitch .

Same

Plus, map freezes a bit when entered

Also, sometimes it has errors with reports. For example, I find a random village on the map, I enter info screen from that village, and there is a scout report from the last night (it still exists in archive). When I click on the report to see the last scouting of the village, it bugs and goes back to village overview. So I have to find that report manually, cant be entered directly

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Moved to the bugs section while we investigate. Thanks for your reports so far!