[Moby Dick II] Hunting The Kraken

DeletedUser476

you should be ashamed to call your self the number one tribe in the world.

I have a problem with the logic.

Personally, if I were the best in the world at something, for example, if I were the best artist, best mathematician, best musician - I'd see that... not really as something to be ashamed of.

Funniest line I've heard all year. Thanks cat - you've inspired the next pic.

spleen mage

think what you want i have played older worlds then all of you.

Older then world one? Mmm, kay.

so please do your research. i have fought way better tribes then you have and yes i still will call your tribe pathetic. you feel your numbers are great thats what shows me your noobs.

Er...what? The great abandoned village tribe?

Again, er.. what?
if any of you have a problem with my logic come try to do something in the game and watch you get stopped in your tracks.

You haven't said anything logically for me to have a problem with. You've just said...

"OMGZ U NUBS! U FINK U HAV HIGH NMBERS! WELL U DONT! I R TEH GREAT! U R NOT! UR NUMBERS SUK! UR NOT #1, U R NOT EVEN #99 TRIB! U DONT HAV CAPS AGAINST US, U R LIE!!!"

How exactly am I, or any other sentient life form for that matter, meant to reply to that?

you dont have what it takes to take me down. you never will. so please shut your mouth like you are the best in this game cause your not.

Of course THE aren't the best in the game; no-one is as great as yourself, with your staggering 11 villages. They can only strive to be second best. Though, I think the fact that they have many more caps against Kraken then Kraken have against them shows that....well...they're better?

Sorry to break it to you.

your nothing!!!

So, how does it feel to not even be good enough to get into Krakens main tribe? :icon_wink: Even Kraken must think you suck. Is that not, well, at least slightly embarrassing?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

think what you want i have played older worlds then all of you.

This bit made me laugh. I think its you who should be doing your research

JP has been playing since W1 (or even beta, cant remember)
AK_Iceman was also W1 iirc
Spleen W3
the pink panther is also either w1 or 3 i think

so where abouts did you start?

spleen mage

This bit made me laugh. I think its you who should be doing your research

JP has been playing since W1 (or even beta, cant remember)
AK_Iceman was also W1 iirc
Spleen W3
the pink panther is also either w1 or 3 i think

so where abouts did you start?

All of us were W1 :icon_wink:

Ps: Hai! :)

Macready08

catanthehat give it up pls Your hurting my head with these stupid statements. Think about what you post before you post it lol. :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Older then world one? Mmm, kay.

Er...what? The great abandoned village tribe?

Again, er.. what?

You haven't said anything logically for me to have a problem with. You've just said...

"OMGZ U NUBS! U FINK U HAV HIGH NMBERS! WELL U DONT! I R TEH GREAT! U R NOT! UR NUMBERS SUK! UR NOT #1, U R NOT EVEN #99 TRIB! U DONT HAV CAPS AGAINST US, U R LIE!!!"

How exactly am I, or any other sentient life form for that matter, meant to reply to that?

Of course THE aren't the best in the game; no-one is as great as yourself, with your staggering 11 villages. They can only strive to be second best. Though, I think the fact that they have many more caps against Kraken then Kraken have against them shows that....well...they're better?

Sorry to break it to you.

haha, how about 10 villages learn how to count the bud

So, how does it feel to not even be good enough to get into Krakens main tribe? :icon_wink: Even Kraken must think you suck.

well im just crying sence i stayed to help all the other memebers become the best they can.

you all talk like your bigg like i said come do something. im done with your talking... step up and do something about sence you all have so much to say .

i will keep on saying you suck. and you all will prolly keep on saying i dont know what im talking about and not doiing anything in the game.

DeletedUser476

catanthehat said:

the-best-2.png

Oh, and learn the difference between "your" and "you're". One refers to a possession of yours - I.E. your logic makes no sense. The other means you are. I.E. You are able to look facts in the face and deny them blindly.

DeletedUser

Keep up the pics Bean :) very nice ones. Reminds me of the threads in w1 forum involving TW/Death/RoBAC very long ago.

DeletedUser22924

dam so many players from w1, i started in w2 but left it :p, and kept on going in w6

DeletedUser476

Keep up the pics Bean :) very nice ones. Reminds me of the threads in w1 forum involving TW/Death/RoBAC very long ago.

That was one good thread. I contributed quite a few.

I'll adapt some for this war later :p

DeletedUser

Nice to see THE pouring the coals to little ol' Kraken.

It seems like everytime a rediculously illogical forum personality disappears (Raven, BBS, DragonWarriors, etc.) another fool is standing directly behind them in line waiting to be noticed and ridiculed by the community.

DeletedUser476

It seems like everytime a rediculously illogical forum personality disappears (Raven, BBS, DragonWarriors, etc.) another fool is standing directly behind them in line waiting to be noticed and ridiculed by the community.

That, sir, is a maxim, by which, from this point forward, I will live.

DeletedUser

think what you want i have played older worlds then all of you.so please do your research. i have fought way better tribes then you have and yes i still will call your tribe pathetic. you feel your numbers are great thats what shows me your noobs.

if any of you have a problem with my logic come try to do something in the game and watch you get stopped in your tracks.

you dont have what it takes to take me down. you never will. so please shut your mouth like you are the best in this game cause your not.

your nothing!!!

Bigbadsanta? Calarasi? This whole scenario seems all too familiar...

failure-of-logic-fail-demotivational-poster-1209989155.jpg

DeletedUser92

Bean, AK_Iceman, Spleen; thank you for five minutes of straight cackling. You guys are hilarious.

CatHatCreampuff: Listen, kiddo. Let me break it to you straight - you're making your tribe look horrible. What older world did you play before I played? Alpha? Or do you mean that you played Die Stamme?* Cuz otherwise, you cannot possibly have played on older worlds besides Beta World, and that's where THE first appeared.

I know, I was there.

As for the rest of our legacy-holding, Played-In-THE-W8 leaders, lets do the rundown.

World 1: Spleen Mage, AK_Iceman, Bean, Panther.
- Including myself, this equals approximately 15 years of experience in no less than four distinct styles of play - THE/THD/DDR, TW, RoBAC, SL.

Wow. Looks like we're pretty experienced, after all. And a lot of our other players came from World 8 - well over a year old. The rest we either met on W30, recruited from other sources, or first joined TW on W30. And almost every single one of our players, even the new ones, is better than you. That doesn't cover their potential, as dictated by the intelligence mandatory to gain admittance to THE; a trait you are fast proving you lack.

Here is my dead honest advice, DeclawedCat - Stop worrying about trying to trash-talk us and start worrying about your villages in-game. And your tribe, for that matter. For example, don't think I haven't noticed that only one of your villages is anywhere near the THE-Kraken border; the rest are at the absolute least 30 fields away from ours, if not further. Don't think all of W30 realizes that, right now, Kraken's primary forum representation is a person who talks tough behind a nice wall of meat-shields to stand between him and having to back up his talk.

And don't think much of W30 doesn't expect that wall to fall sooner or later, and for you to be rimmed. In fact, its starting to sound like a lot of people want to join in on it. Or is that more of our noobish flair coming through?

On a somewhat more positive note, I want to offer my respect to chew baccaa, of Kraken. While he did apply to join THE and had to be turned down, he's shown that he's not afraid to fight us and has dealt us a little bit of damage! So, congratulations, Chewie - You're showing that not everyone in Kraken is a helpless coward, despite its forum mouthpiece's attempt to paint you all that way. I give you props.

* For those who may be unaware, Tribalwars is the translation and evolution of the German game, Die Stamme.

DeletedUser

Bean, AK_Iceman, Spleen; thank you for five minutes of straight cackling. You guys are hilarious.

CatHatCreampuff: Listen, kiddo. Let me break it to you straight - you're making your tribe look horrible. What older world did you play before I played? Alpha? Or do you mean that you played Die Stamme?* Cuz otherwise, you cannot possibly have played on older worlds besides Beta World, and that's where THE first appeared.

I know, I was there.

As for the rest of our legacy-holding, Played-In-THE-W8 leaders, lets do the rundown.

World 1: Spleen Mage, AK_Iceman, Bean, Panther.
- Including myself, this equals approximately 15 years of experience in no less than four distinct styles of play - THE/THD/DDR, TW, RoBAC, SL.

Wow. Looks like we're pretty experienced, after all. And a lot of our other players came from World 8 - well over a year old. The rest we either met on W30, recruited from other sources, or first joined TW on W30. And almost every single one of our players, even the new ones, is better than you. That doesn't cover their potential, as dictated by the intelligence mandatory to gain admittance to THE; a trait you are fast proving you lack.

Here is my dead honest advice, DeclawedCat - Stop worrying about trying to trash-talk us and start worrying about your villages in-game. And your tribe, for that matter. For example, don't think I haven't noticed that only one of your villages is anywhere near the THE-Kraken border; the rest are at the absolute least 30 fields away from ours, if not further. Don't think all of W30 realizes that, right now, Kraken's primary forum representation is a person who talks tough behind a nice wall of meat-shields to stand between him and having to back up his talk.

And don't think much of W30 doesn't expect that wall to fall sooner or later, and for you to be rimmed. In fact, its starting to sound like a lot of people want to join in on it. Or is that more of our noobish flair coming through?

On a somewhat more positive note, I want to offer my respect to chew baccaa, of Kraken. While he did apply to join THE and had to be turned down, he's shown that he's not afraid to fight us and has dealt us a little bit of damage! So, congratulations, Chewie - You're showing that not everyone in Kraken is a helpless coward, despite its forum mouthpiece's attempt to paint you all that way. I give you props.

* For those who may be unaware, Tribalwars is the translation and evolution of the German game, Die Stamme.

Little off topic here sorry for spamming your war thread THE. I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your posts pholman. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser92

Little off topic here sorry for spamming your war thread THE. I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your posts pholman. :icon_smile:

Hey man!

Nah, that's fine. :) Part of the idea of a politics and propaganda forum is that we can be artistic. As much as I appreciate people liking what I read (if you really like my style, buy a book!), its never a problem for you to compliment us on our collective declarative skills in the thread. I just wish I could do pictures-and-captions like Bean, Spleen and AK_Iceman do, sometimes.

That, to me, is an amazing art-form too. :)