[Moby Dick II] Hunting The Kraken

DeletedUser

I'll get some stats up, as its early in the morning and I don't have anything better to do.

Since the day of Declaration, barring all who were booted or left.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken Krak-P Krak-R
Players:

Timeframe: 15/04/2009 00:00:00 to 26/04/2009 15:17:39

Total conquers:

Side 1: 304
Side 2: 201
Difference: 103

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 22
Difference: 65

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,116,844
Side 2: 1,136,112
Difference: 980,732

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 634,838
Side 2: 182,523
Difference: 452,315

image.php

Now this is just something I was curious about, during my short time in Kraken internal Nobling was something that was a common practice and happened almost on a daily basis. So here are stats of Kraken, against itself.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken Krak-R Krak-P
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Krak-P Krak-R Kraken
Players:

Timeframe: 15/04/2009 00:00:00 to 26/04/2009 15:22:34

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 50
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 364,415
Side 2: 364,415
Difference: 0

image.php

So since the day that THE declared on Krak-Family They have done more to themselves, then well they've done to THE. Now also due to my experience with the tribe this came at a cost because apparently quite a few insisted upon clearing the village themselves, coupled with the fact that any useful troop, such as Axes(Something they seem to need right about now) were also killed off, Kraken is simply hurting themselves. Take it as you will but this is by no means a good thing during wartime.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken Krak-P Krak-R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 33
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 149,218
Side 2: 224,998
Difference: 75,780

image.php

Side 1: 26,259
Side 2: 8,592
Difference: 17,667

image.php

DeletedUser92

Ummmmmmmmm...I'm not sure how accurate those stats are.

KraKen k23 (384|204) K23 9,344 Davkaz [Kraken] puiupuiu [THE] 26th Apr 2009 - 19:53:09
6.Krakening (420|274) K24 8,592 Lord Rok [Kraken] RJJK [THE] 26th Apr 2009 - 14:42:26
chews no 047 (416|267) K24 7,679 aabaz202 [THE] chew baccaa [Kraken] 26th Apr 2009 - 08:30:24

I mean, good for you, its 2-1 in the last 24 hours against THE, but first of all CBTF and THE have no relations - you can't really make that comparison. Second, its 24 hour stats - its like saying "gee, dude, ignore the last two weeks and look at today."

You can do that, but I guarantee you that the tomorrow stats won't look so good.

DeletedUser

where have all the pictures gone? We need this thread back on track guys. Less warstats, more warpics!

DeletedUser

An here's the stats

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken Krak-R Krak-P
Players: KingNewf zianra07

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 30
Difference: 88

image.php

Side 1: 821,956
Side 2: 231,871
Difference: 590,085

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're missing KingNewf and zianra07 on the Kraken side, but otherwise that's about accurate.

I'll edit them into it just as soon as TW Stats is back up :icon_wink: Sorry for the inaccurate posting of stats on my behalf :icon_sad: On a better note tho, nice work THE :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

well, good luck to all of you in your pursuit of whatever you may pursue, but PLEASE at least note we are not givin' up before you call us "tiny little tribes that normally wouldn't matter" okay? it'll save you some blood.:axemen::icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Hate reviving old threads (not really) but I figured it was time to give an update...

Kraken has become Smile [sarcasm](original...)[/s], and it still fails to build their momentum...

Stats:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Smile! Smile?
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 54
Difference: 96

image.php

Side 1: 1,156,774
Side 2: 441,454
Difference: 715,320

image.php

it's been slow going, this war...Smile has slacked off on its attacks, as has THE, but the K24 front still sees action. The entrace of BOOT into the war against THE changed the direction of attacks, as can be seen in TWstats, THE decided to steamroll BOOT players shortly after they requisitioned villages from vulnerable frontline players...

now for the FUN bit...

one of the primary pushers of my personal downfall on W30, THIS IDIOT, has been wonderfully, truthfully BANNED. A beautiful fact considering he's a whopping 420k worth of points for Smile...

Now, I'm sure we'll see some pathetic excuses forthcoming, but knowing chapuis, I'm willing to bet he was caught either multi-accounting or using illegal scripts/programs (he was always mysteriously good at timing attacks...), so I'm sure the ban was a "lawful" one.

And to chapuis, my dear former friend. All those arrogant IGMs you sent to me...ironic how it goes...you think you're so good because you have a whole tribe ganging up on me...and now...I'll take my vills (and yours) back one by one.

And that, ladies and gents, is my wonderful revenge post...and the war update...but more importantly my revenge post :p

DeletedUser

It's all going nice here at K23/24 border

Side 1:

Tribes:
Players: aco.mne puiupuiu

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 8
Difference: 53

image.php

Side 1: 460,404
Side 2: 64,526
Difference: 395,878

image.php

DeletedUser

Anyone knows why chapuis is banned? He's been inactive for about 2 weeks
image.php

DeletedUser

It's all going nice here at K23/24 border

Side 1:

Tribes:
Players: aco.mne puiupuiu

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 8
Difference: 53

image.php

Side 1: 460,404
Side 2: 64,526
Difference: 395,878

image.php

The "Smile to frown" tag team :)

DeletedUser

Anyone knows why chapuis is banned? He's been inactive for about 2 weeks
image.php

chapuis was banned quite some time ago, i thought this was old news. he was attacking a cbtf member with his account and one he was sitting

DeletedUser

aka me :p
ah well, he sounded like a nice person... if only my sitter here didn't essentially flip him off in the face :p