Mod Application Questions.

DeletedUser91486

ok, np, sorry, was gonna go for a mod job but i danno, i use slang a lot but whn i am bein serious i don't, lol, and with my 1s i posted in the W15 forums and the mod there gav me an infraction, and said i was marked with spamming, but i looked at the rules for the w15 1 and i said the forums r spammed, everyone spams the forms with stuff from the outside world as there is NOT an off topic section, i don't remember gettin a reply and yet still got the infraction, lol

DeletedUser

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

-bright smile-

As long as you stay on-topic in the PnP section, I'm not too fussed what you all discuss in the General area. As long as it's appropriate.

DeletedUser91486

hahaha ok, sorry, can i have the link to join the mods plz

DeletedUser91486

damn need ot be 16, i just turned 17, been playing almost 3 years

DeletedUser91486

wont let me apply... i went into it but no apply section... do i hav to mail tht person?

DeletedUser

Read the instructions thread, then just make a new thread with your application and submit it. It can only be seen by higher ups, so no players will be able to view it.

DeletedUser

Varies on how many there are, how long they are, and how lazy the elders are. >)

Also depends on how many mods are needed at the time. If you don't hear anything for a couple of weeks, lemme know. Bear in mind, new mods are only really needed when new worlds come out 'n such. So it's not a constant thing.

DeletedUser77458

Can me apply for mod too? And me real join date is 2007,December 8th

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh. Double/triple posts aren't really taken into account, unless you've been warned/infracted for it and it shows up on your profile. :p

But yeh... the join date'll prolly be something of a downfall.

@ Ballistick - Sure? Don't really need my permission. :p

DeletedUser91486

ballstick u no ur join date? wow dude, all i no if i hav been playing almost 3 years, lol

DeletedUser

well, i actually AM going to go for a mod job after wednesday when ive been conected. i wanted to do it b4, but i wasnt old enuf then, 16 now >:)

but, ive had warnings and the odd infraction, mainly for spamming. lol. how much would that hinder any applications?

DeletedUser77458

ballstick u no ur join date? wow dude, all i no if i hav been playing almost 3 years, lol

Thats my join date on my first or second alias to the public forums when I was playing in world 1. I have been playing a lot longer than that, since the start of world 1. Yea, I would like to know that too, combined, I have probably spammed between 5-8000 posts in the last few years and had around 40-50 (seriously) infractions but have never been banned. I wonder if that would effect my application. This of course is just hypothetical as it is unlikely I will apply.

DeletedUser

well, i actually AM going to go for a mod job after wednesday when ive been conected. i wanted to do it b4, but i wasnt old enuf then, 16 now >:)

but, ive had warnings and the odd infraction, mainly for spamming. lol. how much would that hinder any applications?

People who have had a lot of infractions have been mods.

Edit:
Thats my join date on my first or second alias to the public forums when I was playing in world 1. I have been playing a lot longer than that, since the start of world 1. Yea, I would like to know that too, combined, I have probably spammed between 5-8000 posts in the last few years and had around 40-50 (seriously) infractions but have never been banned. I wonder if that would effect my application. This of course is just hypothetical as it is unlikely I will apply.

Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut? I think you should. 50 infractions = autoban

Don't autoban yourself before applying or like you go to apply but instead get autobanned :D That would be like idk, awesomely funny? :D They may remove some though if that's the case oO but idk so don't listen to me

With that many infractions I'd say it would be highly unlikely for you to get the job. Possible but very slim.
Also another deciding factor is how your infractions history is in the past months.

/inside info :D (cool?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Occasional infractions don't make too much of a difference. 235 could.