Mod Application Questions.

DeletedUser91486

lol thirsty don't be a baby

if she did it it's coz she had a reason to

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

she's a mod she has all right not to, ur lower then her she doesn't hav to answer to u, she had a reason leave it at tht

Yjos was the resason you rather not say? lol

Idk if i spank and falme u or like pet you :lol: I think I;d pet u

u not worth it :)

Let me tell you a joke.

well, something happened today and i tol a joek to my co-workers

me and two peeps sitting at the bar drinkking alocohol and i was reading internet at my iphone and we werew like, well they were talking about a drink like baileys and idk some other shit and i kept reading but i was listening to them to so they talked and ten minutes later i asked one of them what ine of them waws drinking and they said cranbery vodaka with some other stuff and i said ok. i said i asked beecause they said something about some ot\\\r drink with balieys and it did not look like that drink at all. Then i said or was the barteden making such a drink

they saud that was like half hour a go lol and she was making a drink

Then i told them let me tell u a joke. so a ooke i told ws funny. i told them well, it kind was making me look bad but was fuunny so and trye

anyway. here is joke
therw were gathered animals of forte inand they were telling jokes. So the bear started tellink a joke and all animals laughed but the donkey
then tiger told joke, all animals laughed laughed but the donkey

then a gorrila told joke, all animals laughed but a donkey

moments later donkey starts laughin, and they said "why u laughing"
donkey said" i just remember the first joke"

that was the case with me. :lol: was funny

meh, i'm acking like drunk, wekkm i am a bit but with little effirt the text ciykd be better
why bither?

that bartened er is like always watse d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Occasional infractions don't make too much of a difference. 235 could.

It would be impossible to get 235 infracts. Even if you did swear 235 times, Jirki would probably just delete your posts and lolpermaban you.

It would be funny to get 235 infracts, though. I don't want to try it.

If you get infracts more than once or twice every few months, it may not be best to apply at that time. You can't have a mod which gets banned a lot. Which is why I'd never be a mod. :icon_redface: Even though I know the rules back to front, inside out, side to side and even some not-so-obvious ones o.o

DeletedUser

It would be impossible to get 235 infracts. Even if you did swear 235 times, Jirki would probably just delete your posts and lolpermaban you.

It would be funny to get 235 infracts, though. I don't want to try it.

Well duh. :icon_razz:

235 is just a really easy number to type. :lol:
I use it for anything I don't need an exactly precise number for.

DeletedUser

I used to use 6052 as a number for exaggeration. :p

AI, when I get lolautopermabanned, please put in a request for me to get another 185 infractions.