Mod bias!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=158867

I'm assuming that everyone is entitled to their opinion on this particular thread and thought post# and post#6 were off topic (I still do) but was told by a mod that they were on topic. Fair enough, I can live with that. Then I made a post in reply to post #5 which read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeeboy View Post
Tropical... Sorry Lucifyr, He was just toooooooo good!
@ Tryandcatchme and cpthuah:
You guys are so baised it aint even funny. Ad A has no furture, Ad Inf suck, half those guys DON'T even have avatars or signatures you. YOu guys are sooooo funny.
>
So what is it? are we funny or are we not funny? make up your mind. Besides, I'm assuming that this questionaire is based on the personal preference of each individual. Most answers will differ from person to person and whether you agree with them or not it doesn't give you the right to insult anyone or make vulgar remarks.

Now this post WAS on topic as I discussed the questionnaire and everyone's right to their opinion. Nothing off topic there........or so I thought.

Tonight I received an infraction from Zord Gaf (who has a history of dishing out infractions to anyone who opposes his beloved bang!?). I don't expect any sympathy but this latest infraction proves that there is a bias against those outwith the top tribes by Zord Gaf (and he's not the only one). Anyone else outwith those top tribes had a similar experience?

(Yes, I know they'll very likely deny, delete & infract but victimisation/bias by mods needs to be reported)

jakeeboy

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=158867

I'm assuming that everyone is entitled to their opinion on this particular thread and thought post# and post#6 were off topic (I still do) but was told by a mod that they were on topic. Fair enough, I can live with that. Then I made a post in reply to post #5 which read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeeboy View Post
Tropical... Sorry Lucifyr, He was just toooooooo good!
@ Tryandcatchme and cpthuah:

>
So what is it? are we funny or are we not funny? make up your mind. Besides, I'm assuming that this questionaire is based on the personal preference of each individual. Most answers will differ from person to person and whether you agree with them or not it doesn't give you the right to insult anyone or make vulgar remarks.

Now this post WAS on topic as I discussed the questionnaire and everyone's right to their opinion. Nothing off topic there........or so I thought.

Tonight I received an infraction from Zord Gaf (who has a history of dishing out infractions to anyone who opposes his beloved bang!?). I don't expect any sympathy but this latest infraction proves that there is a bias against those outwith the top tribes by Zord Gaf (and he's not the only one). Anyone else outwith those top tribes had a similar experience?

(Yes, I know they'll very likely deny, delete & infract but victimisation/bias by mods needs to be reported)

:icon_rolleyes: I get infractions from Lord Zaf all the time. Don't flatter yourself, and this is not the place to discuss mods either.

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with a mod, you go to their elder (in my case, Zord Gaf).

If you have a problem with an elder, you go to the forum admin - Jirki88.

If you have a problem with Jirki's reasoning, there is a very strong chance you are in the wrong, rather than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.