Moderation Concerns

DeletedUser

I don't intend to stay on this forum and post beyond this thread.

Heya.

I'm not really here to comment on the past situation... so much as to help the forum move on from it. I understand you may be displeased presently, and can totally understand if ya want a break from the forums, but I'd encourage you to return.

Gimme a shot, eh? Whenever ya ready. :)

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just my two cents:

Casus isn't a bad mod. I understand most of what she does. However, our posts have been deleted for some of the things she herself has done. And so she either needs to become more lax, or stop saying things that would normally be deleted.

That probably is it in a nutshell. But I think her general attitude did grate on us because in W22 we always hope for moderators that stay pretty much in the background and wait for us to report to them, or until things clearly get nasty. But I doubt the latter is going to happen anymore as the community has become very small and for the most part is self-regulating. If someone thinks people should lay off someone they will speak up, and most likely be listened to.

Thanks for changing the moderator and we will most likely be good people for our new mod, especially if she is good to us. *hint* if you let us drop the odd bad word and go off topic a little we are pretty happy...