Moderation

DeletedUser

:O Were you ever in W42?

For awhile just co-playing not a big deal, I was around when -AOK- and Bio where,
how is Nonni and Panda doing.. they still ODA Whoring and whining when someone takes a barbarian village? :icon_rolleyes: Anyways I am guessing your just overviewing W43 and I guessing it is looking for a FULL time Mod? :icon_idea:

darkaniken2

For awhile just co-playing not a big deal, I was around when -AOK- and Bio where,
how is Nonni and Panda doing.. they still ODA Whoring and whining when someone takes a barbarian village? :icon_rolleyes: Anyways I am guessing your just overviewing W43 and I guessing it is looking for a FULL time Mod? :icon_idea:
No, I'm the permanent mod for this forum unless jirki decides to move me. So we get to be greatest of friends. :p

Heya bobble.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how is Nonni and Panda doing.. they still ODA Whoring and whining when someone takes a barbarian village?
Ying and - are the current ODA kings (not gonna swear because I know Dark would love any excuse to infract me >.<)... Actually, I guess - is the ODA freak. You should hear him whine when all his nukes are out farming. :p
Panda and Nonni are taking out the barb noblers in the SE corner of the world. There's a little tiny pocket of them, but it's a pretty dense cluster they've made at this point. I think the stats are over 1000 to 50 over the course of the past 5 weeks. Or something like that.

And I propose that this thread be moved to GD and renamed "The Dark Fan Thread!" :icon_biggrin:

darkaniken2

I know this is spam, but can I just take a second to say I love you guys?

DeletedUser

hey dark, looking forward to getting to know you better via infactions :icon_razz:

I kid. Welcome to our humble abode.

/posts very late.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
rsz_rawr.jpg
[/SPOIL]