Modern Warfare 2

DeletedUser

akimbo p90's in terminal is good, akimbo p90's in Skidrow is great, but akimbo p90's in Rust is the best! :lol:

my trusty SCAR-H with FMJ for those other pesky longer range maps....

DeletedUser

akimbo p90's in terminal is good, akimbo p90's in Skidrow is great, but akimbo p90's in Rust is the best! :lol:

my trusty SCAR-H with FMJ for those other pesky longer range maps....

i bolded the parts i could understand :O

lol, makes out a sentence

In is good, In is great, but in is the best

My trusty with for those other

DeletedUser

p90 is a gun in MW2. akimbo P90's means he is using two of them at once. you know, one in each hand? skidrow, terminal, and rust, those are maps in the game. basically im saying theyre good guns in the first two maps, but free for all in the Rust map kicks ass, lol. (although im rather fond of the hallway battles in skidrow as well:lol:)

DeletedUser36833

ACR - with grenade launcher and ACOG scope.
Ranger - Akimbo and FMJ

Throwing knife
Stun grenade

Bling pro
Hardline Pro
Scrambler Pro

Martyrdom

Altho i do think i will change the hardline perk as i dont really need it :/
and the ranger is getting abit rubbish now.

DeletedUser

ROFLMFAO!

so im going for tac. knife right? before i realized it had to be with the crap pistols no one in their right mind would ever use, i ws using a machine one. i just find it completely hilarious how many kills you can get with a pistol.

my setup:

PP200
Riot Shield
throwing knife
stun grenade

marathon pro
stopping power pro
commando pro

i wasn't coming in first or anything, but the kills i was getting were hilarious! i was in second place a few times, mostly third.

hiding in the cockpit in Terminal with my riot shield until they ran by, then popping out and mowing em down with my pistol.

now my complaint is why make the tac. knife on guns so crappy? by the time i fire off two rounds i've already been gunned down by their ACR or shotgun or whatever. it's like they're forcing you to have to just sit around and camp to get the kills. i m 14/75 atm, and i gotta say, i hate the gun. using the 44 magnum currently. hoping it gets easier once i hit akimbo.

EDIT: what do the little "+50"s mean when your using the riot shield? cause im pretty sure i didnt just kill 3 guys in a row with ricochet bullets. is it just exp for the bullets hitting anything in the first place, regardless if they died?

DeletedUser

I have come to the conclusion that this game is trash, and that Bad Company Two is 100x better.

DeletedUser

You know what game is going to be more amazing than MW2?

Red Dead Redemption.

Multiplayer set in the Wild West, is going to be amazing.

DeletedUser

I might consider getting it.

One of my friends IRL :)OOOOOO) keeps going on about MW2 T_T

DeletedUser

i like MW2. it definitly could be better (spawn system can kiss my arse, along with those noob tubers, and claymore-using super noobs who run around hipfiring their sniper rifes) but other then that, i like it. love running around getting 1st or second with just a tac. knife LOL. Skidrow map FTW.

DeletedUser22924

the spawn system in MW2 need some work:icon_neutral:

anyways a build i love is

Vector with Holographic and silencer

akimbo m9 with fmj or extended mags

Bling pro

Cold blooded
Steady aim pro

claymores

i love the vector it just owns :icon_twisted: