Modern Warfare 2

DeletedUser

I'm getting quite bored of MW2, after awhile you just realize it's exactly like all the rest :/ The only thing that ever changes is Campaign, the guns, and graphics, but other than that multiplayer is the same as the rest...or at least 4 and waw since I don't think 3 had presteiges and custom classes...

DeletedUser

ne1 else getting bc 2, see mw2 would be alot better with destructable enviromets

DeletedUser

played this game a bit the other day, love the sniping mission in special op's but i cant finish it with three stars by myself ;p

i also liked the one where you have to sneak through the area to get to the town going through the enemy patrol with your silenced weapons (havnt done much campaign, only played with a few friends)

DeletedUser

the multiplayer third person mode is fun and the controls are solid for the first time infinity ward really tried tps

Mazick

I barely play MW2 anymore due to the ridiculous glitches that most people use.. Even though I use the care package glitch, it's nothing compared to the noob tube glitch, or players that mod their paddles to fastfire.

DeletedUser

I'm getting quite bored of MW2, after awhile you just realize it's exactly like all the rest :/ The only thing that ever changes is Campaign, the guns, and graphics, but other than that multiplayer is the same as the rest...or at least 4 and waw since I don't think 3 had presteiges and custom classes...

Yeah, i haven't played it in over a month... Once you get your 10th nuke it really loses its mystique I guess lol. I like cod4 betterr.rrr

DeletedUser

never even bothered having the nuke on as a killstreak, I prefer to have kill streaks I might actually have a chance to get o_O

DeletedUser54064

Yeah, this game is as stale as a cheap 6 toed hooker now. Damn children, they ruin everything.

DeletedUser

bf bc2 looks promising though if cod had destructabel enviroments itd be great and i hate noob tubers who grenade launcher thumper and one man army for unlinited grenades grrrrrrrrr

DeletedUser

Yeah, this game is as stale as a cheap 6 toed hooker now. Damn children, they ruin everything.

I agree, it's being ruined by little kids. First it was the light speed care pack knife (admittedly fun for a while) then it became the freaking care pack glitch (proud to say I never used) now every time i turn a corner some 4 year old drop out is camping with 1887's. The really skilled 2nd grader is capable of dropshotting and random nades with his m16 combo.

There needs to be an SMG only game mode in my opinion for the good players out there

DeletedUser

You forgot the Javelin, semtex, marathon, danger close, commando glitch that killed half the team in 1 explosion most of the times, or the marathon, lightweight, commando, tactical that your teammates never seem to be able to kill and always end up on your ass or the shit spawn system, or the crap matching system that puts you in a game with 1 minute left, or 10 points to go, or the nuke timer starts. And occasionally the coldblooded fail when you show up on the chopper gunner as a red square when your trying to shoot it down with cold blooded.

All fun right?

(Never used any glitch and the commando/tactical class and most likely never will.)

EDIT: Forgot the prestige 10 hackers, or the LV 70 staying noobs with akimbo models or RPG's with danger close :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54064

Yeah sold my copy and got the CoD5 instead, Nazi zombies are sure fun