Modern Warfare 2

DeletedUser

or the crap matching system that puts you in a game with 1 minute left, or 10 points to go, or the nuke timer starts.

All fun right?

(Never used any glitch and the commando/tactical class and most likely never will.)

EDIT: Forgot the prestige 10 hackers, or the LV 70 staying noobs with akimbo models or RPG's with danger close :)

lol, I thought i was the only person this had ever happened too

DeletedUser

inorite, still have to put up with some moron or two singing over the mic though

Play with friends, usually a lot funner and you are aware of their skill level. Easier to communicate too since you already know them.

DeletedUser54064

Only one friend has mappacks, the rest only have the first original map that comes with the game, so we can only play the same level over and over again, which does get on your nerves tbh. And 3rd map packs, Dogs, I was stuck outside without any team support with a pistol, like 10 of them spawned around me :/

DeletedUser

Only one friend has mappacks, the rest only have the first original map that comes with the game, so we can only play the same level over and over again, which does get on your nerves tbh. And 3rd map packs, Dogs, I was stuck outside without any team support with a pistol, like 10 of them spawned around me :/

LOL and it's a slaughter house!

DeletedUser

I joined the ranks of the damned today and made this class:

SCAR w. Grenadier
Perks:
One Man Army Pro
Danger Close Pro
Commando Pro

I did free for all and my k/d spread was along the lines of 30-3 for like 10 straight matches. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54064

I made the newbiest class ever before I sold the game off, Scar noob tube, Thumper, Scavenger Pro, Danger close Pro and Steady Aim. I took down 3 dogs with knife then the dogs raped me.

DeletedUser

wait um, instead of scavenger, woldnt you take oma because u could have unlinited ammo? oh and does anyone think snipers are noobs? because whenever i snipe someone they swear at me thru the mic lol

DeletedUser54064

I just scavenged, to hell with waiting for that switch, and I also had claymores on, so made massive claymore fields.

DeletedUser

The jury is still out on snipers being noob/pro to me. They certainly require skill and are a niche (pro) but encourage camping and glitching into some sniper nests (noob)

My usual build:
Vector
AA12
Marathon Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro

Though I sometimes Snipe, but I use them as assault rifles really lol:
Intervention w/ ACOG and FMJ
USP w/ Tac Knife
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro

DeletedUser54064

Hear ye Hear ye, PSN on fatty consoles has crashed yet again.

And I used exactly same setup with vector, EXACTLY the same.

DeletedUser

random assault rifle + spas-12 w/ stopping power, scavenger and ninja = <3

DeletedUser

my setup now, though mose of the time now im playing bad company 2, i play mw2 sometimes.

any smg
spas 12 fmj/grip
marathon
litewieght
steady aim

lol

DeletedUser

just got the game a couple days ago... seems like everyone here has stopped playing it by now though, lol.

so far my set up is (lvl 16 atm)

Scar-H with holographic scope
AT4-HS (rocket launcher) <-- because i never usually use my secondary, so might as well have it be something to take down those damned planes with.
throwing knife
Flash grenade
Marathon
Stopping power pro (dont get the point of doing extra damage to vehicles part, when your fighting man to man though tbh, but extra bullet damage always comes in handy) <-- thinking of switching to hardline
Steady Aim
Copycat

kill streak is 3,4,5 with UAV, Care package, and pred. missle respectively. have sentry gun and harrier strike unlocked, but i have yet to get up to a 7 kill streak =/

EDIT: switched Steady Aim for Scrambler, and the holographic scope for FMJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just got the game a couple days ago... seems like everyone here has stopped playing it by now though, lol.

so far my set up is (lvl 16 atm)

Scar-H with holographic scope
AT4-HS (rocket launcher) <-- because i never usually use my secondary, so might as well have it be something to take down those damned planes with.
throwing knife
Flash grenade
Marathon
Stopping power pro (dont get the point of doing extra damage to vehicles part, when your fighting man to man though tbh, but extra bullet damage always comes in handy) <-- thinking of switching to hardline
Steady Aim
Copycat

kill streak is 3,4,5 with UAV, Care package, and pred. missle respectively. have sentry gun and harrier strike unlocked, but i have yet to get up to a 7 kill streak =/

EDIT: switched Steady Aim for Scrambler, and the holographic scope for FMJ.

game got old for me after about a month. red dead redemption comes soon thank god tho.

DeletedUser

made some changes to it....

trying out the other guns, like the LMG's instead of the SCAR
semtax
stun
Marathon Pro
switched back to SP here, but i like my HL =/ undecided atm.
switched to commando here, dont really ever shoot from the hip so SA is all but useless. thinking of trying out CB though, would probably make it easier to take out those damned planes, lol.
pain killer <-- tryed martyrdom, it sucked, copycat, its meh, if you can kill them with their gun you can do it with your gun, so switched back to this one, lol.

DeletedUser

My favored class is

Acr - Grenade launcher - Red dot
Model 1887`s - Fmj - Akimbo
Semtex
Stun
Painkiller - Don't need it much
Perk 1 - Bling Pro
Perk 2 - stopping power pro
Perk 3 - steady aim pro

A good handgun what i started using before i prestiged is the TMP a must try gun.

DeletedUser

I play it a lot, my favourite class is;

Intervention - FMJ
Akimbo USPs or Spas 12

Sleight of hand pro
Stopping power pro
Ninja pro (I play search and those turtle beaches get on my nerves :|)

Killstreak for search is uav pred harriers and demolition/domination I use harrier pavelow chopper gunner

7th Prestige