Modwar Agrees, DosX is VERY Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Further proof we're the Most Interesting Tribe in w42. Besides, Nyuk remind me of the unpopular kids at a party. They get lonely in their dead thread, and feel the need to come and join the cool kids over here. Rather than just act normal, they try too hard to fit in, and end up creating all those awkward facepalm moments :p

I have a theory that there are less than 10 people playing this world anyways. Arith has 30 sits, plus he's tied up doing ANAL, Cliff has 6 sits (his tribe mates don't trust him I guess?), Mike has 39 ...and of course Kim Jong Jess has her own account. Meanwhile Shane has 130 sits (so selfish!).

DeletedUser85711

Oh c'mon Niptuck, someone needs to get some controversy going around here. It hurts my heart seeing the forums so dead :(. Although it wasn't me that told anyone to post anything :p. I'm also kind of curious to see what the KTA dude edited :(.

But how does any of this make you guys the most interesting? :eek: and I only have 25 sits, not 30.

DeletedUser

Nah, I'm past caring, was only trying to be funny. It is a shame with the forums, they were once a good read, it's becoming a distant memory though.

We're obviously the most interesting, Shane proved it using in-game stats. As well, everyone just comes onto our thread to post. It's understandable, nobody shows you any love in your own thread(s). Why not spark up the old KTA war thread?

btw, thanks for the clarification on your sits, I was expecting something interesting about my ANAL comment though. I kinda served it up for you to knock one out of the park. You're now slipping in tw as well as RL :p

DeletedUser

Not alot to report here, I think there was an op from Dos x with a couple of targets....ho hum......heres stats for last week:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: Dos X

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 300
Side 2: 313
Difference: 13

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 63
Difference: 106

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,524,258
Side 2: 2,257,380
Difference: 266,878

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,445,611
Side 2: 513,394
Difference: 932,217

chart

[/spoil]

I have to laugh though at Dos's leaders, in the past they've been soo very critical of Modwar's leadership, As my BFF Dizzle pointed out to me the other day, No modwar leader has ever led a rank 1 tribe to rank 4 on this world, :icon_wink: When you think about it they were a huge core tribe with loads of potential, They never had access to the rim to grow I guess, their own fault really, they could have gone a few different routes to get there.

Their tribe participation is good of late, im happy to admit to well over 10k incoming at any one time, steady for a week, I guess it shows a lack of direction more than anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75632

I have to laugh though at Dos's leaders, in the past they've been soo very critical of Modwar's leadership, As my BFF Dizzle pointed out to me the other day, No modwar leader has ever led a rank 1 tribe to rank 4 on this world, :icon_wink: When you think about it they were a huge core tribe with loads of potential, They never had access to the rim to grow I guess, their own fault really, they could have gone a few different routes to get there.

Their tribe participation is good of late, im happy to admit to well over 10k incoming at any one time, steady for a week, I guess it shows a lack of direction more than anything.

Come now Shane... Yes our tribe has only ever grown positively (rank wise) since our formantion.

BUT

I mean we had the likes of HagerNoob, LovablePanda, MotherJill, and well Me. Yeah we definitely lacked leadership skill. :icon_cool:

One thing we have always had is Culture (As provided by our traditional tribal overview Photo... Sums up ModWar)

[spoil]
panda_hitler.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Come now Shane... Yes our tribe has only ever grown positively (rank wise) since our formantion.

BUT

I mean we had the likes of HagerNoob, LovablePanda, MotherJill, and well Me. Yeah we definitely lacked leadership skill. :icon_cool:

One thing we have always had is Culture (As provided by our traditional tribal overview Photo... Sums up ModWar)

[spoil]
panda_hitler.jpg
[/spoil]

Where is the like button on this thing?

DeletedUser

The fighting has been tough this year, the overall feeling I get though is that Dos are struggling to hold their front, the efforts of some of their guys is superb, they are constantly fighting back, but despite only having a single front we seem to be able to overwhelm them.

This is the part where I say 'ebb and flow, etc' but I wonder if they will turn it around from here on in?

Last week: [spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 274
Side 2: 287
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 61
Difference: 82

chart

Side 1: 2,428,108
Side 2: 2,612,101
Difference: 183,993

chart

Side 1: 1,274,289
Side 2: 534,522
Difference: 739,767

chart

[/spoil]

Year to date: [spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 22/02/2012 21:40:18

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,843
Side 2: 2,486
Difference: 357

chart

Side 1: 1,156
Side 2: 420
Difference: 736

chart

Side 1: 24,643,747
Side 2: 16,920,689
Difference: 7,723,058

chart

Side 1: 10,369,536
Side 2: 3,715,587
Difference: 6,653,949

chart

[/spoil]

The 'Liberate your boy and girl bits for some excitement' Forever stats: [spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54,245
Side 2: 38,935
Difference: 15,310

chart

Side 1: 7,690
Side 2: 3,123
Difference: 4,567

chart

Side 1: 489,981,831
Side 2: 345,152,856
Difference: 144,828,975

chart

Side 1: 71,795,903
Side 2: 29,077,646
Difference: 42,718,257

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Its that time again: Last week

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 563
Side 2: 207
Difference: 356

chart

Side 1: 203
Side 2: 109
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 5,248,204
Side 2: 1,641,776
Difference: 3,606,428

chart

Side 1: 1,886,761
Side 2: 1,024,193
Difference: 862,568

chart

[/spoil]

this year:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 06/03/2012 20:46:46

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,623
Side 2: 2,945
Difference: 678

chart

Side 1: 1,449
Side 2: 579
Difference: 870

chart

Side 1: 31,661,352
Side 2: 20,293,570
Difference: 11,367,782

chart

Side 1: 13,076,205
Side 2: 5,189,095
Difference: 7,887,110

chart

[/spoil]

Forever: meh..... getting close to Five Thousand

Its a good feeling we have going in modwar at the moment and momentum is building, Id just like to acknowledge how many nukes we killed on Agreens walls in k56 and 46 this week, well played to him and the sexy train sending of Gus, you make me very happy, Usually when im this happy it means there was a financial transaction for services rendered :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dare I triple post?? meh not like ive seen a mod around here for awhile, and id welcome a flame from anyone

last week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 743
Side 2: 175
Difference: 568

chart

Side 1: 252
Side 2: 26
Difference: 226

chart

Side 1: 6,788,680
Side 2: 1,056,601
Difference: 5,732,079

chart

Side 1: 2,328,328
Side 2: 235,324
Difference: 2,093,004

chart

[/spoil]

forever:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57,112
Side 2: 39,913
Difference: 17,199

chart

Side 1: 8,408
Side 2: 3,553
Difference: 4,855

chart

Side 1: 516,141,988
Side 2: 352,735,654
Difference: 163,406,334

chart

Side 1: 78,447,089
Side 2: 33,140,253
Difference: 45,306,836

chart

[/spoil]

Id also just like to take this opportunity to address any Dos members reading this. Perhaps you need to start thinking about your future in this world, there are some of you that are active and fully deserve a shot at winning this world. We at Modcorp recognise the value of bringing in fresh blood, especially when it is experienced.

Dealing directly with Dos x leadership seems 'difficult' to put it politely, in my view, tribe leadership has a responsibility to act in the interest of its members, personal grudges should not enter the frame when dealing with decisions that affect so many

Modwar are very active and fully rejuvenated, or alternatively our friends at KTA are also making good progress at the moment, I think at this point in time either tribe may be a viable option, of course both are at war with Nyuk.

DeletedUser

Dos only had 175 conquers last week? Yikes...

This really intrigued me, so I took the liberty of breaking down these stats for the casual observer...

Dos X activity last week-------------------------------------- 175 conquers
Successful recaps (1 of 26) ---------------------------- minus 25
Over-nobling ------------------------------------------ minus 10
2K Barb caps ----------------------------------------- minus 124
Internals ---------------------------------------------- minus 15

TOTAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR THE WEEK -----------------> 1 village!!!! (a re-cap at that :p)

Could be the most epic week in Tribal Wars history. I have submitted the following stats to Tribal Wars Staff for some kind of special entry into their Hall of Fame.

I contacted Dos X leadership for an opinion on their status. They were unavailable for comment, but I was able to get close enough to get a picture of the inner sanctum of their Council chambers. Sadly, their leadership had the entrance blocked to prevent any spies from infiltrating :lol:

[SPOIL]
head_up_ass.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I hope nobody takes this post too seriously, haven't been around in a while and am just trying to inject a little humor into these forums

DeletedUser

OMG Dizzle I love you, I thought it was funny, then I noticed the picture, it had me in tears Bro :lol:

DeletedUser91907

I contacted Dos X leadership for an opinion on their status. They were unavailable for comment, but I was able to get close enough to get a picture of the inner sanctum of their Council chambers. Sadly, their leadership had the entrance blocked to prevent any spies from infiltrating :lol:

[SPOIL]
head_up_ass.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I hope nobody takes this post too seriously, haven't been around in a while and am just trying to inject a little humor into these forums

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES ( I don't wear a tie).

see ya in the field NIP. and we will see if I can make this a reality.

567984.png

Jk that was a funny post but I couldn't let it go unanswered lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nice pic too mate, Dizz may have embellished somewhat but I have a milestone moment.....

Modwar vs Dosx
----forever-----

Side 1: 8,573
Side 2: 3,572
Difference: 5,001

Do we get a prize? :icon_eek:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Darkeh and I have chickens. I think the awesomeness of that means we automatically win this war. :3

unit_chicken.png

Bwaarrrrkk bwark bwark bwarrrrrrk!

DeletedUser104070

I had grilled chicken for dinner :icon_biggrin: twas lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.