Modwar Agrees, DosX is VERY Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser91907

Before my time here So I can't post an intelligent or informed rebuttal or response, because I know none of the facts or variables. So someone else will have to champion Dos on this one.

DeletedUser75632

No 'champion' would be needed. Does not just go for KTA/Dos X... Bio/AoK/OKBI/Dos X have always had an inflated view of themselves over the world.

I would only point out one other stab in the back from Dos: The offering up of KTA to ModWar to save themselves, plus the recent recruitment on the stipulation that ModWar would then war KTA first.

The 'honorable' leaders you follow Agreen are anything but 'honorable'.

DeletedUser

My hats off to Agreen, he has stood toe to toe with alot of us in the north when the rest of his tribe did nothing, at one point in time he was a prime target for recruitment, we anticipated he was vital to swing the battle, alas Dos have yet again proven less sturdy than we would have dared believe, we would still welcome him amongst our ranks however the time will come when you will be removed from k46 and k36 my friend.

As we bypass you and really start to open up the carcass of this fallen beast I anticipate less tribal support for you as those 'elite core' members of Dos rearrange their defense, It must be tough for Dos members knowing your demise is coming, all the merging, hugging, over exaggerated belief of self importance, 'the most interesting tribe in w42' nobling every 2k barb in sight just to keep their heads above water and all this at the hands of 'crying rim baby noobs' I think cliff called us. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't really know why im posting but meh :L

Agreen honestly this is coming from an outsiders view-who hasnt played in over a year.

Dos X is a sinking ship, QA appears gone, she was the solid leader in my time, who actually runs dos X now? If i was you I would honestly concede defeat, take the remaining active ones and go into either KTA or modwar depending purely on location, as it appears it is going to be these two tribes as the final two and dos X are just a buffer for nyuk to sort out some sort of defence/offence. Or if your still stubborn that you can fight on join nyuk and a leadership which actually appears to be somewhat working, eitherway your going to be forced to make this decision sooner or later, sooner just means you keep more villages/potentially active players.

DeletedUser64451

image.php

and
image.php

vs

image.php

and
image.php

Just sayin'

DeletedUser

About 24 days for the last 1k conquers.......

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: Dos X

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59,882
Side 2: 41,522
Difference: 18,360

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,742
Side 2: 3,733
Difference: 6,009[/spoil]

I guess you know your a joke as a tribe(Dos x) when your opposition(thats us) starts breaking up the war effort into increments of 1000 conquers, honestly, the only challenge we as a tribe have now regarding Dos is how quickly the next one thousand conquers are coming, its like playing 'champ' on the bus with the Rugby team :lol:

Please continue to grow those 2k barbs for us as well, for every 2 vills we take off of you one 2k barb seems to pay the price, im not sure who dictates policy over there but I dont think that is going to be sustainable :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol @ the 2k Barb lovers ~~ No worries build them up for us when we get that way...

DeletedUser

Hey everyone long time no see, just wondering are there any original Bio players left in Dos. It's a shame to see its downfall into the sad state of a tribe it is now.

DeletedUser

Hey Scubes, yeah I think its fair to say that Dos isnt really a functioning tribe right now, I know not what the cause of this is, I dont really care to be honest, we offered to recruit the active amongst them( thats me being polite, Agreen was all we wanted plus a friend or two of his as a courtesy to him) with KTA also being an option for some of them to join, they basically turned around demanding full rights in leadership, full blown merge and the promise of war with KTA.

From here on in they are just food that may or may not fight back as far as we are concerned........Their tendency to noble all these 2k barbs in their backlines ensures they will endure for a period, there only hope seems to be us getting bored, that or else a major fight back occuring, if I had to place a bet it would be on the former, the latter seems beyond them to be honest

Anyway I hope your well :)

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 546
Side 2: 250
Difference: 296

chart

Side 1: 393
Side 2: 72
Difference: 321[/spoil]

As you can see, it really is just clean up at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could hazard a guess as to what happened Dos as the writing was pretty much on the wall when I left over a year ago. A lot of the active members in wars had quit or were very infrequently active. Then the IDS merge thru a few spanners in the works and annoyed most of the rest of the active members.

To be honest I'm surprised anyone who started this world is still playing, TW should give all the original players left in this world a few hundred pp just for your resilience and then just close this world.

DeletedUser

I personally think they should just carpet Nuke the whole damn world, let us all die from the explosions (or at the very least radiation poisoning) but making ModWar winners cos we were #1 at the point of the mushroom cloud going up :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 545
Side 2: 103
Difference: 442

chart

Side 1: 430
Side 2: 11
Difference: 419

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,055,714
Side 2: 330,387
Difference: 4,725,327

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,046,053
Side 2: 103,622
Difference: 3,942,431

chart

Oh My ~~~

DeletedUser

Indeed mate, I think the war is technically over, they are nothing but food now, +20 days for the last net +1k conquers

DeletedUser98728

grats to Modwar keep it up. I see my account was internalled i guess :( pureOG

Status
Not open for further replies.