Difference: 102,364,262

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44,086,591
Side 2: 12,420,149
Difference: 31,666,442

chart

[/spoil]

Ouch......tis good to be back, I see the 2k barbs are still waging their war with kta :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser91907

Well Friends the quarterly reports have come in and as expected Mod corps earnings are way up. Looking to the near future we expect more big gains and a huge windfall. We are killing the competition and if could offer a word of advice to them it would be this...." Push the delete button and save us a month or two."

Green
Vice President in charge of nothing
Modcorp

I am Agreen5477 and I approve this message :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: KTA
Side 2:
Tribes: ModWar

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,710
Side 2: 16,196
Difference: 9,486

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,659
Side 2: 6,201
Difference: 4,542

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 55,178,272
Side 2: 152,301,796
Difference: 97,123,524

chart

Side 1: 15,443,688
Side 2: 58,473,921
Difference: 43,030,233

chart

Spartanzeon

Now that will not be any fun at all now would it, if you want our resources you have to come and take them, we wont sell them cheap. Then again Modcorp seems to have a monopoly in the upper echelons of the business world and they always rule in their favor plus lets not really go into all the false and empty words that spews out of their corporate offices. As Arwen would said... "If you want (him) them come and claim (him) them"... Here for the long not in the business of saving anyone time :lol:

DeletedUser91907

Now that will not be any fun at all now would it, if you want our resources you have to come and take them, we wont sell them cheap. Then again Modcorp seems to have a monopoly in the upper echelons of the business world and they always rule in their favor plus lets not really go into all the false and empty words that spews out of their corporate offices. As Arwen would said... "If you want (him) them come and claim (him) them"... Here for the long not in the business of saving anyone time :lol:

Thats the spirit !

Wont sell them cheap, seems like your mates are giving them away. Believe me you are all claimed , It's just the matter of time getting to you all. We considered putting MBM's Goldfish in charge of finishing KTA, but the Goldfish says you guys bore him. :icon_wink:

k8290142.jpg

Green
Modcorp

DeletedUser

We are not interested in buying kta stock politely, consider this a hostile takeover :) As for false and empty words, Mod asked you to lay off of ex dosx villages until common ground could be found, we actually intended to share with you, but you couldnt keep your greedy, grubby hands off of our spoils....then you sign a NAP with our common enemy, our scientists (Jay) put 2 and 2 together, came up with 5 and we all thought, bugger it thats close enough......about 1 week later we were at war.....thats pretty direct and clearcut in my books.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91907

well said Shane ,I even showed your post to the llama that coplays my account and he says "GROO"

tumblr_m8mvf7eK5m1qkbb4m.jpg

DeletedUser93262

Now now ModCorp, please make sure you fill out the proper paperwork before you let your nobles take those KTA shares. Its very important to follow proper procedure while taking over a failing business.

DeletedUser91907

A little look at the stats since this "police action" started (it's so one sided myself and the llama refuse to call it a war).

Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: KTA

Timeframe: 01/06/2012 20:00:00 to 11/09/2012 19:59:32

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17,923
Side 2: 7,342
Difference: 10,581

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,905
Side 2: 1,776
Difference: 6,129

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 167,762,638
Side 2: 60,424,988
Difference: 107,337,650

chart

Side 1: 73,896,831
Side 2: 16,483,862
Difference: 57,412,969

chart

th_Llama.jpg

"GROO"

Nuff said.

DeletedUser

That is quite a feast. Glad to see ModWar is winning the world; Poita took me out a few years ago at the start of the world because he sought world domination. Is the original owner still playing the account? If so, tell him he's only rank 8 :)

DeletedUser

Hi there me :)

hi me how are we today ? :)

mike, dont be sad, have a little sunshine time smoke some urbs n spices ( tobacco ') , your only upset because you wasnt first in the cue, now run along and practice with that lube n a fence post

DeletedUser91907

Well it seems for KTA that the horsemen are drawing nigh. Many have fled for TDH. I'm waiting for the fighting between the 2 to start . For those who have left kta for tdh rest assured your "acquisition" by Modcorp still comes apace. no matter which rock you hide under we shall root you out and finish what was started.

Green
Modcorp

Ps : We are making my llama head of tdh acquisitions, because he loves to root at least until you bore him.

th_Llama.jpg

"GROO"