Modwar vs Nyuk

DeletedUser

It wasn't really meant to be an out.

I think you fail to realize we have players that you would never break, full or half effort, if we desired. Unsure how many nukes were sent at mdk in the beginning of the war, but he didn't lose a village and continued to noble your tribe. How many times have you slammed 5k+ nukes into Stee Jans and came out with nothing? How about vif? It seems the only time your tribe can successfully noble our tribe is when we have players quit or people that gave you villages (unsure if it was Mod's hand or his own).

I mean, I don't particularly care -- it's just I've heard this "when we focus on you" hype thing far too long on this world. OKBI said the same words, look where they are now. I'm just a washed up player waiting patiently for the world to end -- so I suppose my words don't mean all that much but until we see the "full effort", it's just words.

Of course your words have substance Chris, your tribe is the team to beat it seems....guess the worlds yours to lose if thats the case :)

DeletedUser85711

Of course your words have substance Chris, your tribe is the team to beat it seems....guess the worlds yours to lose if thats the case :)

Seems sarcastic of sorts, but honestly if we both don't believe it's our world to win -- why are we both still here? :p

DeletedUser64451

I think you fail to realize we have players that you would never break, full or half effort, if we desired.
Got it. The next Nyuk player we break, it is because Nyuk desired for him/her to be broken. No wait, that's not what you said. You have players who we will never break...so, more than one, and you gave stee, mdk, and vif as examples. So, three players who cannot be broken, unless Nyuk desires them to be broken.

That's fine. We can win the world without breaking those players, or even nobling anything from them. They have about 4300 villages put together, representing 4% of the world's villages. You could even throw yourself into that little group, and it still wouldn't matter. We need about another 10k, and we have plenty of candidates.

What else you got?

DeletedUser

Seems sarcastic of sorts, but honestly if we both don't believe it's our world to win -- why are we both still here? :p

No sarcasm mate, you seemed happy to grab the 'favorite' tag and im happy for you guys to have it, pressure is on :p