Modwar VS. Penta

DeletedUser

I heard barb nobling saves troops. +1 for point whoring eh? Or wait, you recruited every red dot in your 15x15 so that barb ennoblement was your only viable target in church range. Hmm...

Yeah super super smart plan. I wish I had thought of that. Instead of jumping from 3k to 5-6k on a first ennoblement, you successfully went from 3k to 3300, slowing yourself down by 2 weeks and losing a "valuable" farm. I'm scratching my head trying to find the intelligence in that.

If only I had nobles while your bunch in RiF snaked all of our clears. Ya that would have been cool, you know to take the villages that were ours. But not everything works out as plain and simple.

Like I said, everything will always have a plan, whether it's an original or backup :icon_razz:

Rebel2society101

If only I had nobles while your bunch in RiF snaked all of our clears. Ya that would have been cool, you know to take the villages that were ours. But not everything works out as plain and simple.

Like I said, everything will always have a plan, whether it's an original or backup :icon_razz:

ALL of your clears? If I remember correctly, there were 3 trains on one village inside your core. One from pwndtime (CLAUS member), PENTA from Brick70 landed 2 hours later, then RiFs train landed 4 hours after that. I'm astonished that your entire tribe has managed to clear one barb. Fantastic job.

Please tell W70 how 2nd-4th villages all being barb ennoblements within your church zone is a viable strategy. All I can tell from that is that all of your villages suffer from farm loss and are farming the same farms.

Edit: Let me know if my deduction is accurate, and if it's not, explain to me how I'm off the mark.

DeletedUser

ALL of your clears? If I remember correctly, there were 3 trains on one village inside your core. One from pwndtime (CLAUS member), PENTA from Brick70 landed 2 hours later, then RiFs train landed 4 hours after that. I'm astonished that your entire tribe has managed to clear one barb. Fantastic job.

Please tell W70 how 2nd-4th villages all being barb ennoblements within your church zone is a viable strategy. All I can tell from that is that all of your villages suffer from farm loss and are farming the same farms.

Edit: Let me know if my deduction is accurate, and if it's not, explain to me how I'm off the mark.

You are off the mark.

We were ganged up on by a few tribes. We destroyed all of their troops. RiF moves in and nobles all villages easily because you all started earlier than us and so we were yet to have nobles.

Thus, you stole our villages.
We were at the short end of the stick ending up unlucky. It was not our intention to start the war with 7, however we finished it and all have since disbanded(thus something you take credit for as well).

I'll say I sure wasn't expecting a new rapidly recruited tribe to pop up below me and snake the villages from Athens. However it happened and that is that.

Why do you think your members nobled up so many villages so quickly? I'll tell you, it's because those villages were already cleared by Claus or were low on troops from the previous owners attacking us.

Clearly we've cleared a village or two.
ODA rank 62

Claus Tribal rank: 69

Do you really think I'm whining about a village that was just nobled the other day? No.

Why do you think feelings at Claus are 'sour' to those at RiF. History.

Clear?

Thanks.
See ya in-game.
Ok cool.:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel2society101

I'm unsure of how RiF "snaked" villages from you, considering our ennoblements are primarily at least 10 hours ram speed away from your tribe. If you were sending baby nukes at pre-ennoblement stage at targets that are round trip roughly a day or more away, then shame on you for following/voicing bad leadership. By the way, RiFs ODA is respectively higher than yours, and they started after CLAUS popped along, and so far, have had struggles, because it seems that W70 recruited a bunch of slow growth 1-2k point player turtles on the rim.

DeletedUser

By the way, RiFs ODA is respectively higher than yours, and they started after CLAUS popped along, and so far, have had struggles, because it seems that W70 recruited a bunch of slow growth 1-2k point player turtles on the rim.

[SPOIL]
oxs0v.jpg
[/SPOIL]

RiF and T-F-C.
It takes two. :lol:
[SPOIL]
oxrzk.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel2society101

RiF = 1-0 prior to the declaration. You booted the player as soon as he lost his village, rather than supporting him. Either you didn't want to go 0-3 and look bad, or you didn't sit your players prior to recruitment. Tsk tsk.

Oh well, no real stats yet, everything will start soon enough.

DeletedUser

It's okay Royjl13, everyone knows turtles cannot strike back. You're all turtles, right?

Rebel2society101

Things are starting to slow down.

Side 1:
Tribes: PENTA
Side 2:
Tribes: ModWar

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 56
Difference: 14

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 7
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 111,672
Side 2: 208,185
Difference: 96,513

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,218
Side 2: 28,958
Difference: 3,740

chart

DeletedUser106973

As far as I know, the remaining Modwar players will continue fighting Penta.
Really though this war will die down now that the best of them are here in bAd.

Not that it was very interesting in the first place.