Modwar VS. Penta

Rebel2society101

After looking at a TW Stats map of the two, the fact that ModWar can cap only to be recapped and/or viceversa when only roughly 15% of PENTA is surrounded by ModWar (the rest is at the very least 50+h away).

Either this isn't a war at all, or ModWar needs to internally look at why they are being equally matched vs villages that are 1/10th their number.

DeletedUser112896

Well from the ennoblements in the last 48 hours only Izmsk has been nobled and this was when he had just left PENTA. From previously attacking one of the members of PENTA they're willing to do anything to survive including PP. I believe ModWar aren't really taking this war serious.

Rebel2society101

If they aren't taking them seriously, then they shouldn't post a PnP that they took time on... it'll make them look bad. Either coordination is lacking, their tribe is too individual, or their members are clearly too green for war. Regardless, the whole point is that PENTA should be ashamed of their recruiting pattern, and ModWar should be ashamed that they can't take advantage of size and geographical location.

DeletedUser112896

I think most of PENTA's players are friends from previous worlds or even friends Irl, communication between me and Penta takes time and often leaves me confused due to wrong translations.

DeletedUser59417

This is a pnp by me (Knightbrad) they did not start a pnp on this war themselves. I am a third party posting facts about what i can gather from the war.

Best of luck to both tribes. Below are the updated stats.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: PENTA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 32
Difference: 0

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 108,240
Side 2: 101,479
Difference: 6,761

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,609
Side 2: 25,536
Difference: 15,073

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser112911

If Anyone from penta Idols MF on their profile, or GP. Ill help you in the war personally <3 Pirates always help Other pirates<3

In reality PENTA are another academy of ACE, so good luck to them... We will soon reach them on our journey to the rims.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59417

1. Ace
2. Acebop
3. Penta

Are all linked from what i can tell.

An update for the k24 where Penta is located.
It seems coal is recruiting refugees.
Mainly, erebor fell apart and coal recruited a cluster of ex erebor players and is now totally surrounding Scipiok.
Penta's strongest member ScipioK is now in closed in a sea of allies and it will be interesting to see how he will continue to expand.

Update for k34
Player pearly11 was in acebop and has been recruited to coal.
Coal is now allied to Penta

Update for k33
alistan had his main capped but re-capped it quickly.
With support from his tribe alistan is now number 7 in the world for odd
I think he is running on fumes now and its only a matter of time until Modwar cracks through the defenses and eliminates alistan
MLPBlue hopped from coal over to modwar

Penta's allied tribe Coal decided to attack knightbrad, So, they snagged a town from knightbrad.
Coal no longer wishes to fight knightbrad and has agreed k23 is not the place for them.

So, coal is allied with penta
Coal has a nap with modwar and friends in both tribes.
So, coal is everyones friend, this hugging is confusing.
also, coal has members that hop between T-F-C and Coal.
A number of personal alliances have formed.

I am confused how one tribe can be allies with two tribes that are at war with each other but this is w70.

Rebel2society101

Knightbrad, thanks for the COAL update. They seemed like a tribe to contend with, their ennoblements aren't 'bad'. After learning about their diplomacy though, they are either building up for the bigger picture, or they have poor leadership.

DeletedUser59417

Knightbrad, thanks for the COAL update. They seemed like a tribe to contend with, their ennoblements aren't 'bad'. After learning about their diplomacy though, they are either building up for the bigger picture, or they have poor leadership.

I really don't know, but now T-F-C is allied with coal.

[spoil]Some one rescue me from this tribe. I need to om nom nom some towns.[/spoil]

Why am i talking about coal so much, well they are right in the middle of the pentakill and modwar fight.
Coal seems like maybe they are sitting ducks for bad if bad comes to the rim.

chzar77

u grabbing too much attention for your self:icon_razz: and moreover does modwar and pentakill are in war who said so

DeletedUser59417

Just looking at the stats. I am guessing you are here to tell me they are now hugging it out and calling an end to the conflict.

I think i am grabbing just the right amount of attention for myself. If your planning to take me down get in line behind the others.
I do hope a skilled player or tribe takes me down. They would relieve me of playing this terrible world. I will continue to troll and flame people. So, just Deal with it.

I don't scare easy and you attacking my towns in game has no effect on myself as a person out side the game. I have been threatened over 100 times that i am going to get rimmed and yet my odd is still unchanged.

Send troops not words. Your nukes wont make it back home and i don't mind getting a noble's faith achievement.

Rebel2society101

+1 to knightbrad.
-1 to chzar77

Apology ahead of time for the lack of not posting why I feel this way.

Don Funk

+1 to knightbrad.
-1 to chzar77

Apology ahead of time for the lack of not posting why I feel this way.

In short, because you are a narcisist in constant need of attention, everyone else has to reply your troll posts.
If you are simply bored, then go help your mom do the dishes :p

Rebel2society101

In short, because you are a narcisist in constant need of attention, everyone else has to reply your troll posts.
If you are simply bored, then go help your mom do the dishes :p

Thank the lord that I'm American and I have a dishwasher. His name is Jose.

Since when have you said anything of any real value? At least my comments above are commenting on the situation at hand. I've constantly commentated on what I believe is happening in ModWar versus PENTA.

PENTA are better players, but have the disadvantage of geographical location. ModWar has the advantage of size and location, so they will eventually cap everything, which will only take out a few isolated PENTA vils... then both tribes will go on their way. It's not really a war if I say so myself. PENTA is doing a great job at defending 20 of their villages versus 200 ModWar vills... Losing a village just to recap it again.

DeletedUser

Good Afternoon All (Or whatever time it is for you on this precious pale blue dot we call home),

I would like to address the talk that COAL takes in refugees, are huggers or has poor leadership. Early on we have formed NAP with tribes around us (not alliances, other than PENTA). We have maintained good relations with all at the current point and i see no folly in keeping things cordial for the time being.As you mentioned we do find ourselves in the middle of waring tribes. Why kick a bees nest naked and alone. When the time comes and a tribe comes to us and asks to take sides we will do so in a way that suits both our potential allies as well our own interests. As for poor leadership I am doing the best i can. I am a TW veteran (7-8 years) and my best world was on W63 with 1.7 mill points and 171 villages (still small compared to some of the real heavy hitters) and i was a part of SOLO which fought in the final war against FOOLS. This is my first leadership role and i have the best intentions for our members and whomever we will eventually call comrades. Please feel free to message me in-game.

Bombo86

Baron of Coal

DeletedUser59417

Update on the war

Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: PENTA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 6
Difference: 8

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,113
Side 2: 12,748
Difference: 30,365

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

chart

It seems this conflict is coming to a close.

index.php
[spoil]
index.php
en70
[/spoil]

I will be watching for this war to pick up again.

DeletedUser

Good Afternoon All (Or whatever time it is for you on this precious pale blue dot we call home),

I would like to address the talk that COAL takes in refugees, are huggers or has poor leadership. Early on we have formed NAP with tribes around us (not alliances, other than PENTA). We have maintained good relations with all at the current point and i see no folly in keeping things cordial for the time being.As you mentioned we do find ourselves in the middle of waring tribes. Why kick a bees nest naked and alone. When the time comes and a tribe comes to us and asks to take sides we will do so in a way that suits both our potential allies as well our own interests. As for poor leadership I am doing the best i can. I am a TW veteran (7-8 years) and my best world was on W63 with 1.7 mill points and 171 villages (still small compared to some of the real heavy hitters) and i was a part of SOLO which fought in the final war against FOOLS. This is my first leadership role and i have the best intentions for our members and whomever we will eventually call comrades. Please feel free to message me in-game.

Bombo86

Baron of Coal

Haiii. Nice to meet you. Now as the winter months get closer you know what that means right? :) Coallll for all the bAd children I assume. Dress warm, winter can be a cold time of year :)

Byeee.

Michael Wittman

Bombo86

Baron of Coal

hey bombo, nice to see you again although we only worked together shortly. always good to meet old battle buddies.