Monday express :p

DeletedUser

i really respect bloo for that interview, just goes to show that not all good tw players talk in 1337 & only have views on tw :3

DeletedUser

I liked it better this week, next week you should do an interview with someone from RES and DLV

DeletedUser

Sherry9 or myself would be a good candidate for =RES=. And perhaps TheOneWithin, he has alot of views to share.

DeletedUser

i think you should interview someone who's lost it all in the manic/storm war & is still playing.
possibly look at a player from both sides so that we could see the difference behind the pnp'in xD

DeletedUser

i think you should interview someone who's lost it all in the manic/storm war & is still playing.
possibly look at a player from both sides so that we could see the difference behind the pnp'in xD

Trying to get in the newspaper Zant? I must say there are a good few large players who have left the big tribes during the current wars who would give intresting interviews depending on reasons.

On the newspaper, it was a good read, thanks to the publishers/editors for your time.

DeletedUser

@ nonsue
neither sherry9 nor you replied to any of my mails.infact you asked me to 'get loss'
so i dont see a reason to interview you but i have requested tgo to get me an interview.
@others
thankyou for the read.i assure we have more to come this sunday(or could be monday again).

DeletedUser

I never received any mails from you...but I did get a skype request tonight in fact.

Bo-John-bo

Yea was good read :)

If you ever want some more news from my band of nublets just get in touch :)

TheOneWithin

TGO *finally* got hold of Sherry last night ;o

I look forward to re-reading what was said in the interview =x

DeletedUser

thankfully she agreed to give us an interview and thanks to you as well
:d