money

DeletedUser124692

how can I win money for this game without spending real money

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Hello!

On worlds where Premium Points are enabled, the Premium Exchange is too. You can find it in your market overview and it allows you to trade resources for Premium Points. There is one Premium Exchange for every continent. Every Exchange has its own capacity, indicating how many resources of each type it can hold. An Exchange's current stock and its capacity will determine the current rate for trading so at the start of the world, it's most effective!

For more info, refer to the wikipage - https://help.tribalwars.net/wiki/Premium_Exchange

Nox

Upvote 0

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please I want to know, if I buy credits, can I still use it in a new world or multiple worlds I join?

I would encourage not buying premium unless you are in great need of it. I would encourage specially if newer to the game to practice a start up on a premium point world. Then sell res for pp when you get to a point res incoming is steady. I normally think 3000 points or more with decent pits for a newer player would be good. If you get the hang of it quickly I would encourage going for 2-3 villages before selling but keep an eye on the market. Ideally you want to make at least 1000 premium points (it is very easy to make much more, I have made upwards of 55,000 premium points before and I know others have made more) That way you can at least buy premium, farming assist and other features the next world.

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please I want to know, if I buy credits, can I still use it in a new world or multiple worlds I join?
Just to answer the original question - Premium Points are not tied to any specific world (though items, rewards, or features you buy with your points will be tied to that world). You can use your Premium Points on any world your account plays on.

Upvote 0