Monsignor VS C.K

DeletedUser

So what's the deal with C.K.E now? Are they still your sister tribe?

DeletedUser

from the report babno posted:

Attacker: Gruenhagen
Village: D-Mar (283|542) K52

Quantity: 0 0 213 0 0 0 0 0 66 12 0
Losses: 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
Belief: Your troops were religious.

200 axes and 60 rams ftw.

DeletedUser

and they were able to win? we had loads of small attacks like that that won and started taking down his walls and other random buildings. CKE will remain our academy.

picadilypie

rofl that's pretty epic, Tmak is quite possibly one of the biggest idiots ever

and Gratz on your reform C.K :)

DeletedUser

W33 forums were getting pretty dull... thanks for the entertainment.

DeletedUser21828

Good to see you have'nt lost your touch Monsignor :icon_biggrin:, reminds of the old days and the dealings we had with the tribe MEAN on World 3..

Sayak

*claps hands* bravo! Love it haha.

One player single handedly destroyed there tribe.

DeletedUser

Good show old sport! I read this and found it quite hilarious. It seems alot of the top tribes have incompetent, corrupt leaders (Petros, Tmac, who's next??)

Neversleeps

Another plot against EvoKe ay?

Jesus you guys, if you want to take us out so bad do it yourself. Don't mail every tribe in the top 40 "Pss, want to take out EvoKe with us? I can give you a list of the other tribes longer then my penis"

You guys have horriable cord it would never work. You guys push eachother ahead of yourselfs trying to get other people do what you lack the balls to do yourselfs.

I guess what I am trying to say, is if your going to do it. Do it.

The reason you received no counter attacks is because my player, Marv79 also attacked a C.K member near him and took 6 villages. C.K counter attacked with several hundred attacks, but the real attacks were easily defeated due to little or no rams in the attacks.

All in All, Marv is now ranked 1st in ODA, ODD, and of course, OD in general.

~Meganluvsme, Duke of Pure Energy

I would worrie more about what EvoKe thinks then the dipanded C.K thinks.

Also btw, Monsignor great job.

DeletedUser

Agreed on both points. You just can't go around plotting against a top tribe without expecting to get backlash from it. Wait for us E=MC2, your time is drawing closer. But like everything else, its all on the perfect time :icon_evil:

GJ Mon, i've always been a fan of people who could pull off a stunt like that. Trust is so overrated

DeletedUser

as sad as i am to see my good friend mon go, its great to see him having a good time :D

babno "A warning, sketch and mon were bragging about tic-toc's methods"

LOL!!! was i?

DeletedUser

I still plan to leave this world in the near future, so when you guys get your tribe back together, it would be nice to see some incomings. And try to rim me before the summer, please. Seriously though, don't invite me to your tribe this time. Noble my villages. Spam me with fakes....Of course, you can just sit tight like you've been doing so far and watch me take your players out one by one for ever and ever (or until I get bored anyway).
Sorry, Monsignor... those who wish to get attacked in this game normally don't wind up getting attacked. As the Buddhists (I think it's them) believe: Those who are unafraid of injury, find true Peace.
....P.S. Remember when you lost craploads of troops nobling edd's 'abandoned' account? I was sitting him the whole time.
ROFLMAO! :lol: Oh man, when you said that.... I was laughing all over the place. Can't believe that! :lol:

Nice job, keep the good talks going please! World 21 forums are really slowing down. :icon_cool:

hellochase14

and the story of this world goes by spies ruining tribes because of plots to take out evoKe. Since we all know the story, why doesn't someone just make a topic here for the plan to take out evoKe:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and the story of this world goes by spies ruining tribes because of plots to take out evoKe. Since we all know the story, why doesn't someone just make a topic here for the plan to take out evoKe:icon_wink:

you wanna know the plan? God. I thought you guys knew about it already. Its pretty simple actually. Evoke gets attacked from the north, south, east and west by all the tribes in the world. Every person involved just sends one noble to one target village. And tadaa. Evoke is no more. TW will probably crash from all the villages being nobled and re-nobled...and re-nobled again. But who cares? As long as Evoke is gone. :)

And BTW to be on topic. Monsignor! You are the man! I salute thee! Too bad you going to go soon. Sad to see another talented player go. Sigh. But correct me if im wrong, this is normal right? I was looking at stats and noticed that later worlds only hv around 2k+ players.

DeletedUser

This calls for :

homerq.jpg

AND YOU KNOW IT!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Another plot against EvoKe ay?

Jesus you guys, if you want to take us out so bad do it yourself. Don't mail every tribe in the top 40 "Pss, want to take out EvoKe with us? I can give you a list of the other tribes longer then my penis"

You guys have horriable cord it would never work. You guys push eachother ahead of yourselfs trying to get other people do what you lack the balls to do yourselfs.

I guess what I am trying to say, is if your going to do it. Do it.

way to read the pics or all the responses. if you did you would know we declined to be involved.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Dont feel bad. He also missed that it was the same plot that has been posted on the forums for a good week or so.