Monsignor VS C.K

Discussion in 'World 33' started by Monsignor, Apr 27, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Bellerion

Bellerion Guest

His accounts are all under new management

2. Monsignor

Monsignor Guest

3. Have any attacks gotten through while you were trying to defend? Because there seems to be a pattern here...

It might be faster for everyone if they just send their troops at one village while you noble them all. Who knows. They might actually get through :icon_razz:

4. Monsignor

Monsignor Guest

No, only the ones I dodged went through so far. And one that I meant to dodge but forgot so lost a couple hundred troops that were in that village.

5. Marv79

Marv79 Guest

Seems like TW (C.K) gets down ..

DontGochaning ... quits
    OneAlpha ... quits
    babno .. ??

now arabesqa .. who is the next one?

6. Monsignor

Monsignor Guest

Lord sekmeth, mirnia, Svahnen, Da beelzebub, hamsterca, bkr009 all quit as well.

7. They're getting picked apart my E=MC2 too I think. I've been watching the maps and it's like they have a huge hand just grabbing the entire K :icon_eek:

8. Angretlam

Angretlam Well-Known Member

"Its the end of the world as we know it"

9. abritten

abritten Guest

It's the end of their world as they know it more like.

10. Angretlam

Angretlam Well-Known Member

I said that as one of their leaders lol. But for sure it is. A majority of the tribe has seen a new world within the tribe and it is interesting watching their reactions.

11. SexySexySexy

SexySexySexy Guest

it is interesting to see a whole tribe being butt raped then declaring to the world they won. Lol. Not that Monsignor is gay...But buff guy, long flowing blonde hair....hmmm u never know. :D