Monsignor VS C.K

Rulerofmiddleearth

Guess you can assume anything coming from babno would be puny ignorable. He seem to have been wasting his offense at hyperdrive.

DeletedUser

Oh, well I think mon did us all a one big favour allowing us to leave behind all the unneeded. I would agree we're a over sized family, but as a inexprinced player I'm not sure if it will be found good or bad in long term.:)

DeletedUser

He's owning the family, he's flatelined and stopped going up in points (and troops?), and stopped nobling them. And yet they continue to try and applaud him...does something seem off here?

DeletedUser

Godamn

I wasnt aware of all this crap. Been busy with life lately.

Im so f****n embarrased to be a member of this family, OMG, This is unbleievable. I would say congrats to MOn, but geez, the degee of moronness is unbleivable.

I've applied for leadership of TW, the main tribe, if I get it, then you'll get your fun Mon, otherwise, Im looking for another tribe.

Jesus, this is legend.

DeletedUser

Since I first left my tribe I've gotten a bunch of invites from random tribes, but this is an interesting one I got two days ago:

emcsquare.jpg

:icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rulerofmiddleearth

That could be a new interesting era. If you aint totally bored with the game. Wich you shouldnt be, since your experiencing the most fun part of it right now ^^.

DeletedUser

Haha no, I'm sticking to my plan. I did, however, join for a couple of minutes just to see what things look like in the number 2 tribe in the world. Now, I don't want to be the guy that keeps joining tribes and spying on them for kicks so I'm not gonna come out with any posts of their forum or anything...however, I did come across some details that I simply must share. See if you can find the funny thing about each of these screens:

emcsquare1.jpg

emcsquare2.jpg

DeletedUser

Mon, that is naughty!!

LittleRude??...isnt he the point whore?

DeletedUser

No? You have just proved the contrary :icon_rolleyes:

cookie?

Meh. What I posted above are just some random interesting facts. I chose not to embarrass you by posting your chaotic support section, messy forums, useless squad sections etc.

The fact that megan would invite me without even mailing me after I said repeatedly that I'm going to quit soon and don't want to join any tribes is reason enough for me to post what I posted.

LittleRude??...isnt he the point whore?

The one and only.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why didn't you disband e=mc ?? now this will had to the fun =).

DeletedUser

This is really to bad, do meguslavme might be btter then t-mak, wait, he propably is be cause you cant go much worse.

DeletedUser

LOL you guys invited LittleRude? Well, that settles it... if anyone is looking to that tribe for leadership against evoke, good luck. Oh wait... they have a NAP with evoke, what am I saying? Obviously they are the best of buddies.

Seriously though... LittleRude has been bashed in this forum for weeks, his own tribe didn't give a damn that he was ranked top 10 (and oooh, #2 even before he ran crying to w37) and we're nobling him out... why on earth would you want a player like that, even disregarding the fact that he's totally surrounded by DETOX and k's away form you? Were you just after his points? Aw, say it isn't so!

DeletedUser

They might just have set EvoKe as NAP so they would be more easily distinguished from the other tribes.
:)

DeletedUser

Or else the real reason that the many "coalitions against evoke" have fallen through is right here on this page. I hate to sound suspicious, but there it is...

DeletedUser

On the original topic of this thread: TW's big coordinated strike was, as expected, a failure. About 100 incomings in total including 3 nobling attempts resulted in zero nobled villages, a few thousand troops lost on my side, a few walls and a few building levels here and there. I'm feeling too lazy to post reports right now, but my ODD illustrates the situation pretty well.