Monsignor VS C.K

Sayak

Wow E=Mc2 are a bunch of Noobs sorry to say. Judging by those 2 pictures and all those invites they dont deserve to be #2. There not even a top 10 tribe. lol at W33 and the amount of noobs there are in it! God knows what Evoke is waiting for lol.

Go Monsignor.

DeletedUser

So I take it Evoke and E=MC2 haven't actually got a NAP, and it's for strategic purposes. Would that be correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow E=Mc2 are a bunch of Noobs sorry to say. Judging by those 2 pictures and all those invites they dont deserve to be #2. There not even a top 10 tribe. lol at W33 and the amount of noobs there are in it! God knows what Evoke is waiting for lol.

Go Monsignor.

Not a bunch. Maybe just the leadership... There quite a few good players there. And they have the ability to organize themselves...(look at Marv). Though noobs in leadership is a very serious thing that the members should do sth about if they really are to become great...Just saying...

DeletedUser

So I take it Evoke and E=MC2 haven't actually got a NAP, and it's for strategic purposes ... would that be correct?
Only Evoke and E=MC² knows that which is also sufficient :icon_wink:

And thanks for your opinion Sexy. TW is destroying their own Academy's in my south. :icon_razz: Easy targets around me - for the moment. Seems they are unable to noble their own inactives .. except pinder.

On the original topic of this thread: TW's big coordinated strike was, as expected, a failure. About 100 incomings in total including 3 nobling attempts resulted in zero nobled villages, a few thousand troops lost on my side, a few walls and a few building levels here and there. I'm feeling too lazy to post reports right now, but my ODD illustrates the situation pretty well.
Wow, i have a deja vu :icon_biggrin:
I got 173 in all .. the most of them to a single village. :icon_rolleyes:

Former C.K does its first big mistake while the first attack-wave against me as i had only a single village and my first nobles.

I tried to noble a village of brynoc but he got's support that fast that my offense gets down. After this, they've destroyed my Academy and some levels of my Smithy but i still had my first 3 nobles and could noble 3 Abandoned next to me in order to rebuild my own defese.

I don't know why they stopped attacking me but that's why brynoc lost 6 villages some weeks later and is inactive now :icon_smile:

After this i got attacks by 22 members of C.K without really loosing a village. Completely uncoordinated nobles without any support behind. Extremely easy to hit remainig troops after noblig and easy to noble back.
All in all my Account was a ruin but i lost no villages.
Their second mistake is the lack of unity and endurance.

Even though the stroke of Monsignor helps me a little, there's nothing glorious about him in my eyes. Who want's player without honor, respect or loyalty?
You clap your hands for a player whose only goal seems to be self-entertainment. *thumbs up* :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Even though the stroke of Monsignor helps me a little, there's nothing glorious about him in my eyes. Who want's player without honor, respect or loyalty?
You clap your hands for a player whose only goal seems to be self-entertainment. *thumbs up* :icon_rolleyes:

My goal, apart from self-entertainment, is exposing and punishing the noobs of this world. I know Marv and some others in his tribe are good players, but the fact that his leader sent a player in my position an invite just like that was cause for punishment in my eyes. I decided on the scale of that punishment and executed it. That's all there is to it.

As for loyalty, respect and honor - I had loyalty to New while I was there and that's the end of that story; I show respect to those that deserve it; honor is very hard to define in an online war game.

In conclusion, as you yourself so wisely said in your tribal forum after I left,

Marv79 said:
We are going to be the mock of W33 when each idiot who has left his tribe (or not) gets invitations to join our tribe without checking his willing to do that!

DeletedUser

In conclusion, as you yourself so wisely said in your tribal forum after I left,
'After you left' is the part in this clause that displeases to me.
I must admit I'm curious where you got this message.

If you like to tell, shoot me an IGM please.

DeletedUser51390

LOL you guys invited LittleRude? Well, that settles it... if anyone is looking to that tribe for leadership against evoke, good luck. Oh wait... they have a NAP with evoke, what am I saying? Obviously they are the best of buddies.

Seriously though... LittleRude has been bashed in this forum for weeks, his own tribe didn't give a damn that he was ranked top 10 (and oooh, #2 even before he ran crying to w37) and we're nobling him out... why on earth would you want a player like that, even disregarding the fact that he's totally surrounded by DETOX and k's away form you? Were you just after his points? Aw, say it isn't so!

I feel you need to do your research b4 making bold statements as such.

Ive not been shy about saying how i feel about e=mc2 leadership.

ive stated on more then one occasion that meganlovesme is an idiot and is not capable of leading a tribe. research the best of the best thread and you will see a detailed post made by myself regarding the subject.

however there are a few people from e=mc2 who are standoout player that id of loved to work with. And the problem with e=mc2 is the same thing that happened to frag. A known player started a tribe. Recruited a few friends who are also well known.

people join tribes based on the names of people they see in it. I.E dailen who is a great player and has a strong presence within the tribe.
Somewhere down the line they realize they have some good players working with them and dont want to chance it by leaving and getting screwed. before long its too late. they end up in a very large tribe who owns everything in site and leaving would be suicide.

Now with frag there were a few of those good players who called the bullshit among the leadership and choose to voice it. this hasnt happened with e=mc2.

A real war for e=mc2 will show there true colors im sure , only a few standout players in the tribe. e=mc2 recycles members like i change my underwear.

I know for a fact many of there own members are sick of it from my talks with them and would leave if they could. :icon_eek:

============================

now back on topic good luck monsignor you seem to be doing well lol.

I must say your open and honest about things at least you sig says it all. "the villian is back"

your not here to play nice and its obvious :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ah wally, ever scathing ever eloquent ever the guy who says it like it is... we love ya

DeletedUser

I feel you need to do your research b4 making bold statements as such.

Ive not been shy about saying how i feel about e=mc2 leadership.

ive stated on more then one occasion that meganlovesme is an idiot and is not capable of leading a tribe. research the best of the best thread and you will see a detailed post made by myself regarding the subject.

however there are a few people from e=mc2 who are standoout player that id of loved to work with. And the problem with e=mc2 is the same thing that happened to frag. A known player started a tribe. Recruited a few friends who are also well known.

people join tribes based on the names of people they see in it. I.E dailen who is a great player and has a strong presence within the tribe.
Somewhere down the line they realize they have some good players working with them and dont want to chance it by leaving and getting screwed. before long its too late. they end up in a very large tribe who owns everything in site and leaving would be suicide.

Now with frag there were a few of those good players who called the bullshit among the leadership and choose to voice it. this hasnt happened with e=mc2.

A real war for e=mc2 will show there true colors im sure , only a few standout players in the tribe. e=mc2 recycles members like i change my underwear.

I know for a fact many of there own members are sick of it from my talks with them and would leave if they could. :icon_eek:

============================

now back on topic good luck monsignor you seem to be doing well lol.

I must say your open and honest about things at least you sig says it all. "the villian is back"

your not here to play nice and its obvious :icon_biggrin:

I am not sure exactly what your comment "do your research" means. E=mc2 invited littlerude, he even confirmed it. This needs what kind of "research" pray tell? Whoever invited him failed to do any research -- saw a top 10 player without a tribe, sent an invite without checking location or anything else.

Are you saying meganlovesme invited him, and therefore this is not reflective of the leadership?

So, meganloves me is not representative of E=mc2 leadership although it says
Bringing nukes to an area near you

Questions, contact Meganluvsme

On the tribe's profile page?

Please explain what "research" I needed to conduct.

DeletedUser

he meant research the post on the thread he mentioned where he mentioned his thoughts on their leadership.... was that unclear?

DeletedUser51390

I am not sure exactly what your comment "do your research" means. E=mc2 invited littlerude, he even confirmed it. This needs what kind of "research" pray tell? Whoever invited him failed to do any research -- saw a top 10 player without a tribe, sent an invite without checking location or anything else.

Are you saying meganlovesme invited him, and therefore this is not reflective of the leadership?

So, meganloves me is not representative of E=mc2 leadership although it says

On the tribe's profile page?

Please explain what "research" I needed to conduct.

you skipped th part of the post i was referring to ill just qoute that part. my entire post stated that meganloves me was the duke and was a poor leader amd was very foolish and that evoke and e=mc2 are not the best of the best of friends as you stated.

if your comment was out of sarcasm then i withdraw my statement

. if anyone is looking to that tribe for leadership against evoke, good luck. Oh wait... they have a NAP with evoke, what am I saying? Obviously they are the best of buddies.

DeletedUser

Haha no, I'm sticking to my plan. I did, however, join for a couple of minutes just to see what things look like in the number 2 tribe in the world. Now, I don't want to be the guy that keeps joining tribes and spying on them for kicks so I'm not gonna come out with any posts of their forum or anything...however, I did come across some details that I simply must share. See if you can find the funny thing about each of these screens:

emcsquare1.jpg

emcsquare2.jpg

Only a week after they threatned to attack us. We decided to join in with KDK.

This is what happened to thier forums...

:)

lmaooo-2.jpg

Sayak

If there leader sucks in that case it means E=Mc2 needs to rebel and make a new tribe with good leaders. Honestly for a top 2 tribe. QUite embarrasing.

DeletedUser

Agreed; I know my tribe would not hesitate to boot my derriere if I messed up. In TW you govern by accolade.

My comments about littlerude were basically meant to say that I was shocked that ANYONE would invite him after he's been the topic of jokes in this forum for weeks... let alone a high ranked tribe.

Rulerofmiddleearth

if your comment was out of sarcasm then i withdraw my statement

If that didn't sound like sarcasm to you, you really need to buy some new batteries for your sarcasm-o-meter.

And pft at you quitting w33.

DeletedUser51390

If that didn't sound like sarcasm to you, you really need to buy some new batteries for your sarcasm-o-meter.

And pft at you quitting w33.

i quit tw all togethor :icon_eek:

and i lost my batteries for my meter :icon_redface:

Rulerofmiddleearth

i quit tw all togethor :icon_eek:

Ah, saw you with an awesome sub 1k village in some other world, still raising steady, after your w33 had flatlined, so I made my assumptions. Though I haven't checked up on you of late.

But I see you got yourself a sitter in w33 at least :)