Monsignor VS C.K

DeletedUser

Have any attacks gotten through while you were trying to defend? Because there seems to be a pattern here...

It might be faster for everyone if they just send their troops at one village while you noble them all. Who knows. They might actually get through :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No, only the ones I dodged went through so far. And one that I meant to dodge but forgot so lost a couple hundred troops that were in that village.

DeletedUser

Seems like TW (C.K) gets down ..

DontGochaning ... quits
OneAlpha ... quits
babno .. ??

now arabesqa .. who is the next one?

DeletedUser

Lord sekmeth, mirnia, Svahnen, Da beelzebub, hamsterca, bkr009 all quit as well.

DeletedUser

They're getting picked apart my E=MC2 too I think. I've been watching the maps and it's like they have a huge hand just grabbing the entire K :icon_eek:

DeletedUser53503

I said that as one of their leaders lol. But for sure it is. A majority of the tribe has seen a new world within the tribe and it is interesting watching their reactions.

DeletedUser

it is interesting to see a whole tribe being butt raped then declaring to the world they won. Lol. Not that Monsignor is gay...But buff guy, long flowing blonde hair....hmmm u never know. :D