Monsters Inc!

DeletedUser

Christmas is getting closer and closer day by day, and it is soon time for the attack break we all are looking forward to. We are all going to have a nice time with our families, and give presents to those we love. However this year your not only gonna get a present from your family, but also from tribalwars itself!
In the last many years tw has been around, tw has never given any presents to its awesome community, and they wish to change that. So this year I have been chosen to reveal the gift for all of you.

The Gift!
From the 2nd of January you will from now on be able not only to play as human but also as monsters in game. The monsters has a lot of benifits the humans don't have. Whenever it is night, they gain 100% bonus attack and defense rate. I will show you a few of the new monsters you can discover in the new patch after christmas.

First of all we have the well known "Hungry Zombie Chicken", which is very much like a spearman, except the chicken is much cooler looking.

[spoil]
ZombieChickens.gif

http://www.blogography.com/photos34/ZombieChickens.gif[/spoil]

This chicken is obviously very strong against horses. It uses the ability Eggsplosion, to blast away any enemy horse, and from time to time also allies. This is very useful for defense aslong you make sure your not using them with heavy cavs or other horses. But then again, that wont ever be a problem because the new monster race don't use horses ;)
Finally I cannot recommend using them for attacking, since they are taking 92 min to walk 1 square.

The primary offensive powers for the monsters are the "Five Eyed Angry Condom".

[spoil]
dep_6821992-Scary-monster.jpg
[/spoil]
This unit is like the known LC, just faster! Now you might be thinking, how the hell can a condom even walk? and even faster than a LC?. Well thats quite easy boys and girls.
A condom is usually covered in cream, and it is using this to slide over the hills we an extreamly high speed. This unit is not only very effective for offensive powers, but also defense. It is well protected with a thick amount of rubber for its orginal purpose, which makes it the "perfect" unit for anything. The only bad thing about this unit is, it is kinda rare, since you cannot recruite it. Usually you have to obtain it from some old garbage.

This leads me on to the last unit I will reveal for you today, known as the noble in the human world, but in the monster world it is known as "The Stone Face" *playing drums for the cool sound effect*

[spoil]
stoned%20smiles.jpg
[/spoil]

Even though the noble is quite slow for the human race, it doesn't mean the Stone has to be it. The great thing about being a stone is you can easily be carried by others, and even tossed around. This makes this unit the fastest unit in the game. The stone can be tossed 2 squares in just 5 minutes! You will be able to reach your target very fast and start lowering the loyalty in no time. However there is a problem with this unit. Every time it has been used once it dies, because it is too stoned to return to your village again. It doesn't matter if it lowers the loyalty to 0 or 50, it will die. And from time to time it even fails to reach the target, and die mysteriously while its on a trip.
However there is no need to worry, since it only happens like 15 out of 10 times (sorry im not good at math).

I hope you enjoyed the reading. I had a lot of requests lately if I would make some more pnp, so for all of you who has been waiting, I hope it was good enough.

Your welcome to comment with thoughts etc.

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Regards Wicker

EDIT: It has come to my attention someone couldn't see the first picture, so I edited it and pasted the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice read ;). Always enjoyed reading Wicker's pnps XD

Great pnp to set myself to a christmas spirit lol ;P

DeletedUser52670

PNP obviously doesn't mean the same thing that it used to. That being said I'm enjoying reading some of the stuff you are bringing to the table, it certainly gets the forums buzzing a little :icon_wink:

slinkiestwizard

Nice wicker , again you continue to make me laugh , Merry Christmas to you as well

DeletedUser96310

lol, wick, love the stoned noblemen... The slippery condom could also fly over the valley's and squeeze through the tight area's making the path much less resistive.

Good Job though!

DeletedUser

finaly u decided to move your lazy ass and do something ...job well done ;:icon_wink::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Glad you like it. Without any supporters, there wont be more pnp ;)

DeletedUser

Wickerman, keep up the good work. Don't use our secret forums cuz we have to kick blue otherwise.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

You forgot about the Jackalope, with a high speed and obvious cute factor, the Jackalope makes great scouts. People will never assume the little rabit mutant with antlers is really noting down info on your most well kept secrets and info only to hop right back to your enemy with crucial information. Also helping out the jackalope is it's antlers able to carry large amounts of resources you will never be able to find again!

slinkiestwizard

You forgot about the Jackalope,

No we didnt forget he makes great Christmas dinner 1 in 5 house holds are now serving them as a holiday main course. The sad part is by the end of 2013 they will be extinct due to becoming a delicacy tender spy meat never tasted so good !

DeletedUser

Ah, but will people continue to hunt them after they realize that the jackalope is a distant cousin of The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog which required a Holy Hand-grenade to kill. Contrary to prior belief, The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog is not a single rabbit but a distant cousin to the jackalope and the one that was taken out by old Monty was just a runt of the herd, so really I think that they have a good chance of staying around for quite a while.