Moral

DeletedUser

I myself have been having problems moving around with the moral on this world, and would expect the same from some others in the world.

Would it be possible to open up a World Vote on keeping moral or getting rid of it outright?

Discuss.

EI

DeletedUser74702

Well i agree with it to a certain degree. I dont think it should come to affect until the world closes though.

Pjleathal

Noble someone your own points for once then. :)

Amen

Not a fan of morale but it is a fair way to equal out the overwhelming advantage of a larger player over a 2 or 3 village player. I know going into it sometimes that its going to sting and 2 weeks of troop building is getting ready to die but without morale it would be straight murder

DeletedUser51390

its not going to happen, I wish it would but we picked the world with these settings so play them.

Trust me moral is a huge pain for me, so i got a handful of bashers for when moral is a huge pain.. I generally attack anyway if their over 70% moral though..

Also the only 100% moral targerts cerb has are in the top 20, and 5 of them are tribemates.. leaving him only 12 people in this world that he can attack without the moral penalty:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

oh well i still wish it would change why should the people not puting in the effort get the reward for there lack of hard work?

DeletedUser51390

oh well i still wish it would change why should the people not puting in the effort get the reward for there lack of hard work?

some rules are stupid, including the most pointless rule of all with the .150 ms rule for trains...more often than not im forced to cancel my trains and resend making me have to retime my nukes aswell :\ [spoil]not too mention one of the main selling points for the train limit was JAMM talking to lizy and convincing her to have it.. His reasons however were purely selfish. He can make his trais 151 MS consistently giving hima major advantage.[/spoil]
luckily .uk3 has neither ofthese ruels.. no moral and there is no train restrictions

DeletedUser

It sucks, but those are the rules we started with, and it is not fair to change them now.

Anyway morale bashers come in very usefull.

DeletedUser51390

It sucks, but those are the rules we started with, and it is not fair to change them now.

Anyway morale bashers come in very usefull.

I agree with you for the moral rule...incase you never noticed myself and xalenryoh have a personal basher tribe..Last i saw they were ranked 18 th as a tribe:lol: