More?! A Final Declaration

DeletedUser

Over the all to short life of More?! it has fallen to me to make the public declarations for the tribe.

The original incarnation of More?! was founded by The Nub C00kie & the raging lemon . It was then basically disbanded by a rogue barron. I ( Sir Morlock ) formed the second generation of WaNt MoRe C00kies? (more?!) and in conjunction with Tribal War Legend we set about trying to establish our tribe as a top ten tribe on W33.

We peaked and have held down the number 9 spot for quite a while which i consider to be a good but not ourstanding achievement. Our OD peaked at 8th Ranked again good but not ourstanding.

As a tribe we did fight a number of wars saving Rome ( sr ) Wicked Team (-wt-)
DW I can not even recall their name. -DN- Dark Ninja and of late ACE F. I have alway been amazed by and proud of how our trube member handled themselves in these wars. While the last is yet to be won we have not been defeated.

Our leadership structure has always been very tight and I think this helped us grow and stay strong. Personally I am pretty happy with how I helped the tribe achieve what it did. When I play on another world at some stage in the future I hope to get in earlier and do a bit better. No a bad effort though for my first try at being a Duke.

TWL and I had decided a while ago that a merge was in the best interests of of our tribe mates. The plus side would be he and I might get some more sleep...

This is more a joining of two tribe and not really a merge into a tribe. Our members are subjest to the identical test that the sins members were and are subjest to. TWL and I both agree on tribal rules regarding structure and the need to enforce those rules.

I do not think that I will be making declarations on hehalf of our newly joined tribe funny I will miss the bigger end of PnP it can be fun.

Well more has about 48 hour left and it will be excuse the pun no more?!.

We more?! would like to thank all the players and the tribes who supported and assisted us we have long memories and hope to continue our friendships. I suspect how ever that a few will not like the action we have taken even when most will applaude it.

Signing off for more?!

Sir Morlock

:axemen:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

OMG lol well hope u guys servive this. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

And why wouldn't we?

Hahaha and morlock if u noticed. most of us in the Sins part of the new tribe don't quite like the limelight that much. We're a pretty shy group. :icon_redface:

Im sure most of us will be okay if you continued your declarations in the new tribe. :)

DeletedUser

And why wouldn't we?

Hahaha and morlock if u noticed. most of us in the Sins part of the new tribe don't quite like the limelight that much. We're a pretty shy group. :icon_redface:

Im sure most of us will be okay if you continued your declarations in the new tribe. :)
When did he say you wouldn't survive?

DeletedUser

Survive what? A merge. I know merges are quite threatening and dangerous but I'm sure they will be fine :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A salute to the tribe More?!. Very well said, Sir Morlock.

I'll be waiting to see the rest of the More?! members in Sins :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: