More?!...Another Declaration

DeletedUser

It seems this is becoming some what of a habit. Tribes in this game are entitled to dream. Indeed having Aspirations, Goals and Ambitions is a good thing. As you walk this land of broken dreams you have visions of many things, But happiness is just an illusion filled with sadness and confusion. (Jimmy Ruffin version not wetlife)

The only way 180 players can keep a secret is if 179 of them are dead. The ACE family (K37) has been engaged in trying to arrange for the downfall of more?! what they did not realise is that have close allies is important and have inside information is even more important.

Twice tribes have tried to attack us only to wake up and find their tribe disbanded and so it will be in this war.

You have today sent scouts against us and as such we are now in a state of war. Do not expect any others to join in your efforts against us but do not be surprised if you are attacked across three of your borders. We have not asked for any assistance in this battle. We do not seek it nor do we invite it.

We do not claim soverign ownership of k37 so any one who want to pick up some cheap villages will naturally do so.

Sir Morlock

sp.ag

Good luck again and may the :axemen: be with you again.

Best of luck, look forward to seeing the failure of yet another family tribe

Rulerofmiddleearth

Go More?!.

From my experience with those tribes, its going to be a walkover.

DeletedUser

Good Luck More?...i have not heard of the other side, so am sure you will be victorious

Rulerofmiddleearth

I believe they were the first family tribe with that many branches. And possibly still are.

DeletedUser

ahhh right, well lets see how long the family sticks together then...

picadilypie

good luck more?! from what I've seen and heard the Ace family is pretty inactive and disorganised, they should be a walk in the park :)

DeletedUser

From what I have seen in the reports section so far, this shouldn't be hard:

Side 1:
Tribes: More?!
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Ace|D Ace|S
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 39,841
Side 2: 2,596
Difference: 37,245
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9,548
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,548
image.php

We shouldn't get cocky though...

DeletedUser61336

Good luck to both sides...but it think that the Ace Family needs it more. :)

DeletedUser

I'm not wishing More?! luck, I'm wishing you guys a good fight ;]

DeletedUser

PnP in a war is a wonderful thing...You reduce a tribes numbers with a message it makes the battle much easier :)

red.png
goth princeLeft03rd May 2009 - 01:005,514
red.png
buzzovenLeft02nd May 2009 - 19:0013,559
red.png
EmberxuaeLeft02nd May 2009 - 19:0030,372
red.png
cusack27Left02nd May 2009 - 19:0020,818
red.png
innerchild17Left02nd May 2009 - 16:008,191
red.png
KingsofTerrorLeft02nd May 2009 - 04:0011,582
red.png
Anthony IVLeft01st May 2009 - 22:0026,940
red.png
R O L L S R O Y C ELeft01st May 2009 - 19:0016,984

Early days as yet in this war but i think we are ahead:)

Sir Morlock

Rulerofmiddleearth

Why would you think your ahead? They are the only ones losing members and villages, while you aint losing anything.. Sound like they are ahead by a longshot.

This is the biggest-loser competition, right?

DeletedUser

This is the biggest-loser competition, right?

Now that would be a very interesting competition indeed way too many tribes that qualify for that....:)

On a side issue it looks like another tribe is going to join in against us LOL I will post up on that if it happens...it is a funny alliance I can tell you.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Minor up date from our front lines :

Ace Family Number of Villages at the start of the war : 283
Ace Family Number of Villages now : 199

Seem a few player have gone to safer places.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

wow, i've got to say i'm impressed. the same thing that happened with DW is happening again. why do tribes that fight you fall apart, i don't understand. are they all cowards, wtf? anyway, good luck though it seems you don't need it. and they used to be allies of DW that did nothing too, lol.

DeletedUser

wow, i've got to say i'm impressed. the same thing that happened with DW is happening again. why do tribes that fight you fall apart, i don't understand. are they all cowards, wtf? anyway, good luck though it seems you don't need it. and they used to be allies of DW that did nothing too, lol.

The objective is to break the tribe. While you can do this with Axes and Troops that will take a lot of time. We have employed in every case a combination of PnP targeted at all the individual players in the tribes and agressive attacks taking villages. I sent 193 messages at the start of this war.

If you can divide the tribe create infighting and turmoil the battle is half won. We are still mopping up the odd village from our prior battle long after the tribes disbanded.

They are not so much cowards as they are convinced by the messages sent to leave the tribe while they have a chance. I am no expert in this area of writing messages but I do give a good try.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser70653

I say we all join the Ace family and take down More?!.

...SIKE!

I'm sure you guys don't need it, but good luck with the war.

DeletedUser

Don't these fools realize they have more of a chance in a tribe fighting against you than alone, maybe left alone for now but i'm sure they will be killed later. it's incredibly stupid, i'm just surprised people are dumb enough to bail and are so weak willed. some people there might possibly be extended invites, i don't know what you intend but like i said, most of the people who leave are just postponing defeat, unbelievable. or then they join another smaller tribe, like that's a better option, wtf? good propaganda I guess, though no offense to you at all as it obviously works but i wasn't that impressed with the leave or die messages i got though i'm quite stubborn. anyway, i guess that's all.

DeletedUser

Don't these fools realize they have more of a chance in a tribe fighting against you than alone, maybe left alone for now but i'm sure they will be killed later. it's incredibly stupid, i'm just surprised people are dumb enough to bail and are so weak willed. some people there might possibly be extended invites, i don't know what you intend but like i said, most of the people who leave are just postponing defeat, unbelievable. or then they join another smaller tribe, like that's a better option, wtf? good propaganda I guess, though no offense to you at all as it obviously works but i wasn't that impressed with the leave or die messages i got though i'm quite stubborn. anyway, i guess that's all.

bubbermiley,

On a number of points I have to agree with you. The point of PnP is to make our job as attackers much easier. In every case when tribes have scemed against we have had "agents" in their tribes. That too is an important part of the game. So we were able to quote your forums to your tribe. That has huge impact.

Now you will recall a lot of DW escaped to -DN- and to prove your point that all you do is delay thing soo the following :

Note we did not declare this war it was not worth putting it in the forums

Side 1:
Tribes: More?!
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -DN-
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 80
Side 2: 5
Difference: 75
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 204,861
Side 2: 6,411
Difference: 198,450
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 44,946
Side 2: 2,395
Difference: 42,551
image.php

So this confirms what you are saying, but some players will think i might just survive.

You asked what our position on refugees was well we took one from that war and that was a player who stayed and fought...they fought so well and never once wined to us. We were impressed and they got a spot in our tribe and have been team platers ever since.

Have a look at Ace PnP works and we are yet to send off the second wave which will take out another 15-20% of them. We already ended all their alliance partners as well so every turn they takes things just get worse.

The lesson to be learned is that 193 people can ot keep a secret and even if they could one of them is an agent of another tribe.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

man, i wish i was closer to the battlefield........... i dont really have much to do except slaughter everyone around me, and im running out of people............ oh well, the war is going great, i bet it will be done in less then a week. though i give most the credit to our leaders, Sir Morlock and Tribal Wars Legend!give them a round of appluase! *crickets chirp* huh i guess you guys arnt as hyper as me

THIS IS SPARTA!!!! wait nevermind no it isnt..........