More?! declare war on DW

DeletedUser

Fallen ... yes our numbers have fallen. But are we done and dusted ... not just yet.

DeletedUser

Did someone call for Fallen?

Well Dusty, I must say, I have read and reread this thread and your replies were one of the only DW replies that did not make me spit in disgust. Nevermind the improper grammar and lack of punctuation and capitalization, but you could tell from one glance that they were immature and written without thought, the final say of desperate soldiers with their backs to the wall. However, it is good to find the light of clear intellect and maturity in this thread from both sides. I really wish you had been on our side, you seem like an extremely competent and worthy player.
To the rest of DW however, specifically Alcapuke, do you hear yourself? Your blathering, instead of shaming us and bringing the world to your side, has created disrespect and dishonor with your random insults and unclear statements to the respectable members of your tribe.

DeletedUser

As for commas and punctuation and all of that other grammar propaganda that teachers insist on drilling into our heads, you have to realize that not all players are English-speaking, and it is wrong to make fun of a player because of the grammar mistakes he or she might make. And it’s rather hypocritical, since we both make plenty of grammar mistakes in IGMs (or at least I do). :icon_biggrin:

However, I agree that some of their players should be more composed in public.

Well, this war is starting to draw to a close with only a few members left, so I don’t think it’ll be necessary to say too much more on this topic. Complaining about their players will only lower our (currently non-existent) public standings.

EDIT: Again, a sudden urge to add a smiley face

DeletedUser

Alright. I apologize for the remark about grammar and punctuation, but most of these guy, judged by their names, personal text and other bits of information, do speak English, or at least have a knowledge of English workings, yet they still act extremely immature and rant about things with half a mind of semi-correct information.

DeletedUser

I have posted the full text of this conversation so I can not be accused of editing. the player has now blocked my ability to reply...

Sir Morlock on 10.04. at 04:29
Your tribe has all but disbanded it is now time to consider where you wish to play in Tribal Wars.
K47 Members
===========
We have no interest in you guys at all. Form a new tribe do not use the DW shell. Play well enjoy the game at some time in the future we will meet again as friends or Foe only time will tell.
K36 Member
==========
I am sorry but each of your villages will remain targets. World 37 has just opened up you really should consider restarting on this world. Before you leave it will be better if you just delete your account.
We know for sure a lot of your team mates are restarting on that new world.
For the record you were the second tribe we went to war with. You performance was far better than the first tribes efforts. I hope you do better in your future incarnation.
If you want I would be willing to help you out on W37 but some of you might not welcome me or my advice.
Other K Members
===============
You were always too far from the tribes main hubs on K36 and K47. Look around find a big tribe and join them. There is no dishonour in going with the strength.
To all of You
=============
It was a hard fought battle, there has to be a winner and a loser. Many of you fought with honour and Qudos to you for that. You lasted a lot longer than I would have given you credit for.
Good luck to each and every one of you may fortune favor the brave.
[player]Sir Morlock[/player] and [player]Tribal War legend[/player]
[ally]more?![/ally]
R soul on 10.04. at 09:18
so [player]nicolabg[/player] was reporting back to you huh...
we didn`t disband....we were sabotaged.
Sir Morlock on 10.04. at 16:48
Of course you got sabotaged...that is the nature of the game. You think it is unusual to have found a sleeper in your tribe. We have agents every where. It gave you members a chance to get away some will survive because of this.
You my friend will find your village catapulted to the ground if you had the courage you would leave your troops in your villages and fight but you dont you are a coward.

Sir Morlock
R soul on 10.04. at 21:35
i`m not the noob you think i am....DEFENCE troops cannot attack and most of my targets would be OUTSIDE the church influence.
R soul on 10.04. at 21:38
this is tribalwars....not the KGB.
that is why we have attack and defence troops instead of phone taps and tracking devices!!! lol
Sir Morlock on 11.04. at 10:54
R Soul you have a fundamental lack of understanding of how this worls runs...I have attacked again and again outside the influence of my church...I have never accused you of being a Noob or even a newbie.
there is information that you simply do not know and that has had an impact on how you play the game. I am no Noob either so some of the ways i play would probably have helped you if you knew.
Sir Morlock
R soul on 11.04. at 10:58
i understand the game and many tactics used in it....but wars fought with mail are dirty and underhanded.
R soul on 11.04. at 10:59
besides...when multiple players attack, sometimes defence is the best way forward.

We had tried to give some of your players a way out. You, and they have opted out as is you right.

R soul on 11.04. at 10:58
i understand the game and many tactics used in it....but wars fought with mail are dirty and underhanded.

If you do not understand how PnP works then you simply lack some of the understanding of the game. Battle fought with out PnP will have a higher failure rate.

R soul on 10.04. at 21:35
i`m not the noob you think i am....DEFENCE troops cannot attack and most of my targets would be OUTSIDE the church influence.

I am sorry but if you do not understand how you church works it is not my fault. Just because you are not will to attack out side of the influence of you church does not mean I am not willing to.

..all you are doing is stacking villages that are in striking distance of us..and then launching pointless long distance attacks.
quote]

We are defending our exposed villages and attacking with nukes to knock down your villages...Umm and tactically that is wrong how ?

My activity level is for the tribe to judge but I seem to remeber taking villages of your tribe personally. If I recall I have attacked you and rubber soul on a few occasions. So r soul and rubber soul...brothers ?

We have employed a number of options in this war. Having your mebers kicked was just another tactic divide and conquer it is a tried and accepted approach.

The war as such is over it now more a police action. I have never degraded you, or your tribe. Even this last discussion we had I was nice and did not gloat.

It is time to move on guys nothing more can be gained in this discussion.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

lol Death :p but yeah this war has now been almost totally forgotten due to Evoke's war against Draco.

DeletedUser

Umm…psst, R Soul, you can attack outside your church radius with full effectiveness. However, noblemen attacking outside the church radius will be weakened by 50%. If you couldn’t attack out of your church radius, then all of the pressure in a war would be put on the front-line people. The other tribe-mates could do nothing but support the front-lines, and that would be totally pointless if only a couple of guys were actually fighting, trying to clear villages stacked with more than 100k of each defensive. Also, it takes 2 weeks to rebuild a nuke so think of all the time when the tribes are doing nothing but looking at one another. The world would be gone because of boredom.

DeletedUser

The war as such is over it now more a police action. I have never degraded you, or your tribe. Even this last discussion we had I was nice and did not gloat.

It is time to move on guys nothing more can be gained in this discussion.

Sir Morlock

This is my own personal reply to this statement Sir Morlock. You say here you have never degraded our tribe, DW. In my own opinion, I find the fact you used your "sleeper" to gain your tribe an advantage in this war degrading to our tribe. One of your own members, PaliDan. has also said publicly in this forum, that DW had the right to fight this war, the way a war should be fought. What you have said to R Soul may not have been degrading, but I think that your actions in this war (not nobling our members, you did what you were supposed to do there, and I'll admit, in some cases you did it very well, so repsect to you for that) were degrading to DW as a whole. We deserved the right, just as More?! did to co-ordinate our team.
You may say, from your own information that we did not use what opportunity that we had to co-ordinate efficiently and properly. You'd be right. However, we did deserve the chance to learn from our mistakes and now we must start from square one again.
I know that this "sleeper" tactic has been used many times before, and fair enough, but, I find it degrading, when you say you have not degraded the tribe. If you had respect for our tribe, you would have let our two tribes (and allies if it were the case) battle it out to the end fairly.

Regards
Dusty007

DeletedUser

LOL Evoke did the same thing we did to DW they did to Draco...must be a reasonable tactic then !!

Dusty007 I posted this at the same time as your post above it was not a snipe at you. I am going to respond to you with the ingame mail system. if you chose to copy and paste my message that is up to you. I feel you deserve a personal response

Sir Morlock

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't mind me, just testing out a new signature I made :)

Hmm…is it necessary to slug it out to this extent?

Yes, it was degrading in a sense for More?! to have disbanded your tribe, since it implies that we no longer wish to fight you, but what is done is done. It can’t be changed. I still oppose it, but I suppose it saved More?! members a lot of time and I understand the advantages.

I have committed my fair share of atrocities in this game, and I have been the target of many nasty plans, so I am not unused to this kind of fighting. I do not find it fair, but very few things in life are fair. How people play this game will reflect (theoretically, at least) how they live out their lives. Sometimes, life is simply a scenario of ‘nice guys finish last.’ By fighting a war ‘honorably’ the victors may gain the respect of their enemies. By fighting war with underhanded tactics, the war may be over with sooner and the players will be able to move onto more things. It’s up to the tribal heads which option they wish to pursue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dusty PaliDan,

I would think every tribe leader will tell that having a spy in another tribe is worth 100,000 troops to you. Understanding that both of you are honourable player you have to leave the dirty underhanded work to others. It is simply in the nature of the game as is the PnP that some players hate so much.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

PaliDan., i agree with you about being on both sides of nasty tactics, yes it can help. Heck, if we were in the position of power More?! were in, it might have been used by us. But going from allies to this tactic made it different i feel.

Dusty

DeletedUser

PaliDan., i agree with you about being on both sides of nasty tactics, yes it can help. Heck, if we were in the position of power More?! were in, it might have been used by us. But going from allies to this tactic made it different i feel.

Dusty

Look, if DW was organized in the first place, that "nasty tactic" would AT MOST just delay support and retaliation attacks. It wouldn't lead to you guys being tribeless and be picked out one by one by More?! slowly, as in the case. So stop whining, whats done has been done, and DW has only themselves to blame. More?! just chose a really really good time to declare.

DeletedUser

Whining? I don't see this as whining. In fact Sir Morlock had mailed me in game to say how he was thankful for being civil in my posts. And if you read the post before my last, you will see that I did say we weren't as prepared as we should have been.

Regards
Dusty

DeletedUser

Well I do see it as whining...politely if i may add then to be more accurate. Its The same as you see those tactics being used were "dirty" or "nasty" as u described. Anyways it wasn't much of a war...just let this thread die.

DeletedUser

Well I do see it as whining...politely if i may add then to be more accurate. Its The same as you see those tactics being used were "dirty" or "nasty" as u described. Anyways it wasn't much of a war...just let this thread die.

dusty007 is Ok I do see him as the civil voice of his tribe. His is the most articulate post from his tribe and he fought with honour. He lost his village and not once have I seen him do anything but give credit to the player who took it. if every one played like him it would be a more enjoyable game.

Sir morlock

DeletedUser

dusty007 is Ok I do see him as the civil voice of his tribe. His is the most articulate post from his tribe and he fought with honour. He lost his village and not once have I seen him do anything but give credit to the player who took it. if every one played like him it would be a more enjoyable game.

Sir morlock

Okey... i am not like hem.. i go the hard way...

DeletedUser

Congratulations More?!

I'd just like to take a moment to congratulate more?! on their victory over my tribe in the war over k36. We were soundly defeated and i commend you for that. we may not have been the best organized or strongest tribe but we gave a a pretty good fight I think. Sure, many of our members bailed on us and we were not really ever able to mount any sort of coordinated attack on you but we cleared more than a few of you villages and i know C Stretch and possibly a few other nobled a few villages. much of our tribe was also in k47 engaged in a war with 300 so we were already divided. bad excuses i know, oh well. I'd like to apologize for calling Tribal War Legend and Sir Morlock liars and idiots, that was uncalled for but i'm sure you can understand i was a bit miffed that our former allies were going to war with us. This was my first world and i think i did fairly well in it, I was unfortunately cleared of many of my troops early on in the war by a member of another tribe, not More?! and was never really able to recover. i know that's not a very good excuse but that's my excuse. My village was subsequently catted down and i ended up restarting. Anyway, best of luck to More?! in the future.