More?! declare war on DW

DeletedUser

I'd just like to take a moment to congratulate more?! on their victory over my tribe in the war over k36. We were soundly defeated and i commend you for that. we may not have been the best organized or strongest tribe but we gave a a pretty good fight I think. Sure, many of our members bailed on us and we were not really ever able to mount any sort of coordinated attack on you but we cleared more than a few of you villages and i know C Stretch and possibly a few other nobled a few villages. much of our tribe was also in k47 engaged in a war with 300 so we were already divided. bad excuses i know, oh well. I'd like to apologize for calling Tribal War Legend and Sir Morlock liars and idiots, that was uncalled for but i'm sure you can understand i was a bit miffed that our former allies were going to war with us. This was my first world and i think i did fairly well in it, I was unfortunately cleared of many of my troops early on in the war by a member of another tribe, not More?! and was never really able to recover. i know that's not a very good excuse but that's my excuse. My village was subsequently catted down and i ended up restarting. Anyway, best of luck to More?! in the future.

bubbermiley,

Firstly thankyou for the apology I am happy to accept it on behalf of TWL and myself. The first time you play this game is about learning new thing and you have done that. Your tribe did well in the battle and cstretch so impressed us we invited him to join...a high compliment from us.

Good luck with the restart i am sure we will meet again...as friends...or foe.

Sir Morlock