More Maps!

DeletedUser56612

OK, let's make a bet on when the last red disappears. who's in?

I'm in, let's conquer W19 after we are done with 18... maybe we should make the mistake to go both ends and try W17 and W19 at the same time. We are so big we can win them all.

DeletedUser

sure, here it is again
Maps-Ev.gif

DeletedUser

Duh. w17 won't be done for a while though. they have too many grays to take. We'll almost need Zain to stop taking them all so we feel like we are helping

DeletedUser

Fat chance of getting zain to stop taking barbs
wouldn't hold your breath if I were you

DeletedUser

LOL

FC is completely inactive tribe,I think thats only WQL left...so how on earth anyone can call one inactive account as enemy...you guys can put barbs as well on that map. Its same thing.

DeletedUser

LOL

FC is completely inactive tribe,I think thats only WQL left...so how on earth anyone can call one inactive account as enemy...you guys can put barbs as well on that map. Its same thing.

SAB, really what do you expect? Had things gone their way, they would have allied us all 2 years ago. They recruited anyone and anything they could get their hands on and have always attacked the inactive accounts. Are you really so surprised by this map? :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes i'm quite surprised by the map.

I didnt know petty internal struggles in MM couldn't be overcome. Leding to the splinter and splinter-splinter groups that fostered the start of the mass delete months later.

I certainly cant take credit for something like that.
Would any -MM- princess like to take credit for undermining any chance 'the east' had of beating Apoc?

Because they are certainly the real victor.

DeletedUser67005

Petty internal struggles? MM lost SS (the leader) and Jethro (probably the best offensive player during his time in W18) before the war.

Besides, you would know, having been in MM and all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes i'm quite surprised by the map.

I didnt know petty internal struggles in MM couldn't be overcome. Leding to the splinter and splinter-splinter groups that fostered the start of the mass delete months later.

I certainly cant take credit for something like that.
Would any -MM- princess like to take credit for undermining any chance 'the east' had of beating Apoc?

Because they are certainly the real victor.

Like Assy said you have it wrong.. again. -MM- was a tight group. We had no issues at all except for RL. The internal issues came much later with the breakup of MIM. For someone who loves to smack people with facts, you've been very off lately.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like Assy you have it wrong.. again. -MM- was a tight group. We had no issues at all except for RL. The internal issues came much later with the breakup of MIM. For someone who loves to smack people with facts, you've been very off lately.

That would be the internal issues that you catalysed right?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

That would be the internal issues that you catalysed right?:icon_eek:

Yeah, I guess I was the catalyst. I should have run off like every other Duke did and left the tribe to fend for themselves. In the process of leading I aggrevated a couple of insecure females in HC who had no life and no self esteem (kinda a recurring thing, wouldn't you say?) and who decided it would be best to put themselves ahead of the tribe. My bad.

DeletedUser

the one without a life is obviously you because somehow you cant let w18 go
believe me the main reason for me to be back playing is to see the end of the world and reply to trolls like you who i starting to even feel sorry for

the east failed for a few simple reasons

reason number 1 lack of vision by the leadership of most of the eastern tribes when our alliance was formed.
if they would have formed an strong alliance as well they would have had a chance they tried and failed on several occasions to form those allainces because of reason number 2

reason number 2 power struggles and egoism by most leadership of the eastern tribes when the war between east and west broke out
The result was that people quit, splinter tribes were formed who could never win against an overwhelming amount of enemies
then You tried with splinter tribe V to form an alliance with us to save your ass.
You were so scared to get away from the east that you had to exchange vills with your hubby in his safe zone for just incase and APOC (not me though) supported you upfront because oh you were so afraid your former friends would turn against you what they did but with APOC support and APOC sitting you around the clock everything went ok
after that you went back to your short vision by claiming K's for yourself and disrespecting APOC's rules all allied tribes worked by and forgetting the big picture again thinking you had rights to full k's and areas and we were all wrong in our vision how to bring w18 to an end.
Which was another mistake you made and thats why APOC ended the alliance with you
the result you were left all by yourself with your hubby and to avoid what happened to foxbite and eldredge the two of you deleted with the excuse of "we have accomplished our goals " HAHAHAHAAH WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

And now you are being a TROLL here saying you were so good, well wake up w18 is over for you you left with your tail between your legs and you will never ever get any respect from me and alot of other players who are still actualy playing w18 with your BS dumb ass comments on this forum

And believe me as long as you make a comment here i will respond in anyway i like

APOC/BA the winners of w18 because of an excellent vision from the beginning until now

DeletedUser

If your stupidity had any validity, I would have joined Apoc - I had dozens of invitations to do so. Try again.

PS In regards to respect from you, I distinctly remember telling you exactly what I thought of you the first time we spoke. You figure out the rest (you may need help).

DeletedUser

So nice respond to the truth i know it hurts thats why you cant come up with anything better the this BS again

hahaha you would have never joined APOC you could not become duke because thats what you wanted but then half of APOC would have left so there is where the idea of V started

haha the first time we spoke I told you Clearly what i thought of MM what I thought of possible V and what i thought of YOU and not the other way around i think your Alzheimer is kicking in
in the first convo i told you that I did not trust anyone of you and that you would have to show you were worth our trust

and what was the result you FAILED again like in everything you did

You were the one who had to establish a new skype chat because there was to much opposition to your ideas in the existing one so you had to make a new one with the people you thought you could convince of your short minded selfish ideas
you forgot that everything from that chat got copied into our own chat and you FAILED to convince anyone but your hubby who was somehow blinded by your spell from day one

In short FAIL FAIL AND MORE FAILURE

APOC/BA the winners of w18 because of an excellent vision from the beginning until now

DeletedUser67005

Mass recruiting/merging everyone, preserving all accounts for proxies for players like Q1ncey, Soco, david, and whoever else.

Excellent vision indeed. :icon_rolleyes: