More Maps!

DeletedUser

Unless you were in MM at the time you wouldnt understand or appreciate the group that was there. RL took hold of the people playing, as I am sure they did for many others in world 18 at one point or another. Msbella was an amazing diplomat, promoted to Baroness then Duchess. You might not have agreed with all of her decisions but the fact remains that she held MM together for quite some time after most of the leaders left. She was didicated and committed to the tribe and the members there. When a couple others thought they could do a better job, she stepped aside and let them, unfortunately they fell on their face and brought a bunch of others with them. These are MY opinions based on MY time in MM. Wrong or right, it is the way it happened.

Mass recruiting did work for Apoc, I dont think anyone would disagree with that. In the end it left very dedicated players, and enough players to keep a tribe together. Zain is an amazing leader and I dont think Apoc would have been able to accomplish what it did without him :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You were the one who had to establish a new skype chat ..

I made it for MeChicks coz she had been insulted by manicmedic and didn't want to be in the room with him. She informed me in pm and I obliged. It's a wonder you can attempt to see anyone else's rubbish when you are wading in your own to the point of drowning.

DeletedUser

Unless you were in MM at the time you wouldnt understand or appreciate the group that was there. RL took hold of the people playing, as I am sure they did for many others in world 18 at one point or another. Msbella was an amazing diplomat, promoted to Baroness then Duchess. You might not have agreed with all of her decisions but the fact remains that she held MM together for quite some time after most of the leaders left. She was didicated and committed to the tribe and the members there. When a couple others thought they could do a better job, she stepped aside and let them, unfortunately they fell on their face and brought a bunch of others with them. These are MY opinions based on MY time in MM. Wrong or right, it is the way it happened.

Mass recruiting did work for Apoc, I dont think anyone would disagree with that. In the end it left very dedicated players, and enough players to keep a tribe together. Zain is an amazing leader and I dont think Apoc would have been able to accomplish what it did without him :)

I couldn't have managed without you :)

DeletedUser

Can't we all just get along?

No. Thats kind of why we killed them ig.

DeletedUser

Hey, he was pretty 1337 when he was here. I came back, and BOOM! he was gone. I liked him, though. I don't know what happened though, since I was gone.

DeletedUser67005

Plarin? Lying?

PS: He loves me. (And apparently my mom as well)

DeletedUser

Aug30.gif

DeletedUser

Natasha, if you could put the last frame up for at least 10-20 seconds, it'd be appreciated.

DeletedUser

This should work now, sometimes I forget to set it to endless loops, and keep the PS default of 3. Also modified it with mwetmore's request of keeping the last frame for 20 seconds.
Map-1.gif