Morph!

DeletedUser

doesnt suprise me one bit lol

so allying everyone that touches morph! aside from maobe e=mc2 or is hawks allied to them aswell :icon_rolleyes:

good job hugging the world :icon_rolleyes:

If they want to hug they can, its there tribe, morph! should stop cryin and just take it like a man, even though u guys are the one provokin us.

DeletedUser

The Matter of Bumene is a contentious one... While i agree that perhaps those villages are DETOX villages and yes perhaps they should have remained so, but if Uncle.Sam was told to noble them by the player who owned them then he would ofcoarse do so. Despite what you may think we have let go of villages from members who have gifted them to mates, it happens. We can all go have a cry about it or we can move on. That is not where i see the issue lying. Its more of a diplomatic issue than anything else. And Bumene was kicked when the full story was revealed. sP.Ag said he didn't know so he didn't know, give him the benefit of the doubt, its very easy to accuse him of rong doing rather than say he kicked him we'll give him the benefit of the doubt. We both know you looking for an excuse to get rid of us but you want to save face like its all our fault and we pushed for it... You make rediculous requests and wonder what happened when you don't get your way.

I stand by my previous statement that this agreemnt laid out is proposterous. Im sorry but lets not for a moment think that it is anything but. I repect that you are just doing what your little posse feels needs to be done to better your tribe and subsequent expansion but put yourself in our shoes...
The issue of comunication here is where i think some if the problems lie rather than the intentional breakng of treaties.

I will leave the issue of Abyss and Soul because i am not well informed enough to comment.

As for the K35 agreement... pft, good faith? Why would we want to split a K we were clearly expanding into? thats just crazy talk! Now we must share it because OE says so "in good faith"... and to stop cross nobling, as far as i know this only happened after this agreement was brought to my attention by SexySexySexy and DSGB... and you wonder why IFeelYou had a problem with that.

sp.ag

Note that my problems with Morph have nothing to do with a border violation -- we have no agreements of that type with sp.ag. It has been implied we are invading k65 elsewhere -- in case some of you missed this piece of business, WHA fell apart because of some pnp by sp.ag, some former HUH members joined then-Evoke partly because DETOX was too far south and partly because they had worked with Evoke vs Mr Men -- but we ALWAYS had a hold on the south of k65 from the time of that merge onwards.

Thats wrong i created no type of PnP, WHA fell apart becuase they merged with you and could not come to the terms we found out an Allie had plotted against us we dropped the Alliance to a NAP and ugnart the diplomat who was the only leader to come to terms with things quit in good faith, sayak arranged a merge with you due to this, the orginal HUH? members i enjoyed working with then came into contact with me, i did not approach them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I assume you ment can't, right?

Unless you realise what this is about obviously. But then you wouldn't agree with angle, so I'll assume you ment can't.

A member of Morph! go through with some actions that (according to sp.ag) is not supported by the tribe. To mend the issue, the player is kicked and left for the offended to take care of. Then Morph! takes the villages back in again.

You see the line of thought here Angel?

Yes I do understand, if Morph kicked him out so the issue could be resolved, then the Morph member had no right to take the villages.

DeletedUser

As for the K35 agreement... pft, good faith? Why would we want to split a K we were clearly expanding into? thats just crazy talk! Now we must share it because OE says so "in good faith"... and to stop cross nobling, as far as i know this only happened after this agreement was brought to my attention by SexySexySexy and DSGB... and you wonder why IFeelYou had a problem with that.

Whos to say we werent expandin into it to. i dont see any rights to morph sayin K35=Morph terrortory. OE just wants everythin to be smooth between our tribes since we both seem to be goin for the same k's. i believe sP.Ag on some level that he didnt know wat was goin on, but it just seem curious that he attack a watch member and not a Hawks one, or anyone for that matter. this fude is stupid, either we fight or we make up, either way works for me:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Bellerion -- I was saying that sp.ag did the right thing by kicking Bumene and telling Legion that he was theirs to deal with, and then the wrong thing by following it up with NOT telling his tribe he'd told Legion that and NOT telling his tribe that Rome asked DETOX to noble those villages before the troops hit him. I don't blame sp.ag for everything but I do think he has not been keeping his tribe informed about agreements he has made and that has caused a lot of issues with his neighbors.

Sp.ag: WHA fell apart before they merged with us, because both dukes quit. According to what I was told, someone forwarded you a skype convo in which ungart, sayak, and a few others were discussing breaking the alliance with Evoke -- and you downgraded the relationship to a NAP. Since I had no part in that convo and never saw it afterwards, nor any other part of the discussion with Sayak and ungart after, all I know is what I personally saw: Sayak and ungart gave me a list of WHA members to invite, some came to DETOX, some went to Evoke. The ones who went to Evoke told me that they were concerned Evoke would attack them if they did not join (some of them) and others said you had reminded them of the close ties they had developed over the Mr Men affair. The point I was making really was that we ended up splitting k65 at that point and never had any discussion after that about where we would each noble -- so when it was said that we were telling you where you could and could not noble, that has never been the case in k65. We have never discussed it.

And IFY... thank you for proving my point so effectively.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Dont blame us, blame your duke that made the deal.

DeletedUser

Since I so enjoy people talking about what happened to my tribe when I am no longer here, I enlighten this matter for the last time. WHA? had been merger of my tribe HUH? who was allied with Morph and had great standing with them. It was a relationship we held before the Mr.Men war. HUH? made the decision to merge with DA. We created WHA? with me and Sayak as the 2 dukes.

The alliance was dropped to a nap when Sayak began asking what if questions concerning joining an alliance against Morph. An alliance of several tribes that I helped confirm their existence to Sp.Ag. I had no intention to ever go against Morph. But by the way the conversation went and by the questions presented by Sayak it was completely understandable why Morph would drop the alliance to a NAP. I didn't leave out of embarrassment or fear, I left because all my hard work was destroyed due to a spy. A spy that was never present in HUH?.

Sayak without the consent of the HUH? players began talks with Dom to merge the newly merged WHA? with DETOX (Which had 90 players at the time.). The old HUH? players were not ready to go through another round of player drops as we had just gone through one and some decided to head to Morph. Others already smacked against the border with DETOX chose to saty in WHA? and merge into DETOX.

Honestly, a second merger with 2 weeks...anything is game.

As for Bumene, he has played along side uncle.sam and others of HUH?, WHA?, Morph and even DETOX. If anything his actions have hurt not only ROME and Watch! but have damaged Morphs credibility and that of the players he has played with. His actions were wrong, and damaging. I would have done everything Sp.Ag did. I would have dismissed him, told Watch! that they can retaliate without fear of Morph supporting him and I would also not hold my guys back from nobling him. Sp.Ag only fault was not making sure his players work with Watch! to let them know ahead of time that they are claiming some of his villas. Unless of course if Morph wasn't allied with Watch!...If there is not alliance or agreement...why does it matter? Does Watch! need expansion in lower K65?

And as for Kacu... he was in HUH? and WHA? much longer than he was ever in DETOX. I doubt by your arguements and the fact that too many people are making too much over Morph actions no matter how small...I doubt even if Morph would have asked for Kacu's villas before nobling him that you would have relinquished your "rights" to it. By the look of all these one-sided blame games it seems alot of people are gunning for Morph. My assumption is that you would have strained that situation to get more tension happening between you and Morph. Likely you would have posted it and got your 3 friends to jump in on the bullying.

Also, interesting enough...You talk about Morph taking down WHA? through pnp when that "pnp" never occurred...yet if it wasn't for their prudent behavior in the face of a once again..another tribe seeming to join against them....DETOX would have never gotten all those wonderful players from DA that are probably still leaking information to Morph. Players who I have informed you about yet you feel are still old HUH? players. Good luck finding that spy when you chose to disregard people trying to help find him.

So as an old outside view here: If everyone if so itching to take out Morph stop hiding behind decieving tactics and making more out of small mistakes. You don't need validation to attack Morph...quit trying to create a reason.

Also, Morph can probably smooth some of its players a bit, show some more restraint to buy it more time before what really really seems inevitable happens.

Good luck to you Morph. I think your last true ally died when I made the mistake of merging with DA.

P.S: Sorry for any grammar/spelling errors...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

thanks for this post Ungart, ive also tried posting as an outsider in this but given my former status it doesnt work really:icon_redface:

and for the record. if you didnt quit the alliance would have been restored, after the talks you and i had i did have respect fro you but needed time to let things settle. Im sure you could understand that. IN our talks you wre nothing but respectful and sincere and wanted nothing more then to make up to us and prve to be allies. I wasnt happy that you had left but was glad we picked up many of the original huh? members :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

First of all i'm glad to see that Ungart is still reading the forums and i want to complete Ungart declaration:
Honestly, a second merger with 2 weeks...anything is game.
by telling him that the second merger was in the same week.
And about the original HUH? members: we stick together, we die together!
Why some of us merge to Evoke? Because we didn't know anything about DETOX at that time. The only tribes we had a real contact was Evoke (when MrMen war start) and Hawks (we had an agreement and a NAP, back in HUH? old days). We prefered to go in Evoke because they, and ~DA~ were the only alliance we made and since ~DA~ merge to DETOX, we prefered go in Evoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think this is after all an unfortunate series of missunderstandings and shaky diplomacy and I don't believe either sides to be blameless. We have made misstakes but please remember that those were Misstakes and a few uncontrollable events and were never intentional acts of aggression. The Entrente is also not blameless and should shoulder its share of the poor comunication issues. Bumene was fair game as far as im concerned so moan if you like but thats the way I see it.

What I would like to see is a new deal tabled that meets the requirements and expansion requirements of both Morph! and the Entrente. If you don't want to try then you must mean to war Morph! but since this doesn't seem to be the case then let cool heads prevail and renegotiate Diplomatically.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Migz doesnt even read my mails, but if we wanna look at the positive side, there is room for improvement...

Maybe I shouldn't have labeled it "Refugees". Made it too easy to play the "we didn't know cause we didn't read"-card.

DeletedUser

In all fairness RoMe, i haven't been replying to anybody's mail at all.. see, i just got back from a rather long period of semi-absence. if you notice, Spaggy has been handling most of the deal brokering. I've had my own set of personal problems that i wanted to deal with first. I'm still trying to rally back from the absence, and trying to pick up from where i left off with the people i have been speaking with. Starting of course, with my co-duke spag and the people closest to me first..

If you feel slighted then i understand, but please know that i did not snub you intentionally. :icon_cry:

While i'm at it, i thought it would be nice if i greeted the community again! Its been a while since i last posted here.. special shoutout to Amelie ( i haven't responded to her mail yet IG also)

~Migz

Rulerofmiddleearth

Well, that was my initial thoughts, but then people that should know, keep telling you were still around.

But then thats clearified.

DeletedUser

Ungart, you're not playing anymore; your sole contact with me has been a tmail where you explained your point of view about what happened with the skype convo and your belief that it was a DA player and not a HUH player who was responsible for telling Evoke about that conversation.

My belief that it was a HUH player stems from the very fact that the HUH players went to Evoke rather than DETOX when WHA fell apart -- I think that many HUH players were not happy with that merge with DA and would have preferred to merge with EVOKE, so they saw a way to make that happen and took it. I did not hold any grudges against the HUH players who chose to go to Evoke; several have in fact stayed civilly in contact and we have worked out a few cross-nobling incidents in k65 with them.

I still don't understand why you felt you had to quit if your relationship with Evoke was so awesome, Ungart... maybe you know it was only a matter of time before it wasn't anymore.

Go ahead and keep trying to defend sp.ag's actions about Bumene and Kacu. If I release a player because he has taken unacceptable actions against a NAP, they get to noble him out or we offer compensatory villages closer to the NAP. I would never release a player and say "he's not our property" and "go for it" and then have my tribe be both unaware of that and still nobling him... did sp.ag think it would improve our relationship to make me think that we were nobling Bumene to stop the attacks on Rome, only to have those villages sniped back within hours by Morph?

And as far as kacu goes: I would not allow a tribe mate to noble villages belonging to another tribe without speaking to the other duke. The other duke would probably say no, but then, diplomatically, we could set up an alternate solution -- instead of allowing a tribe member to attack another tribe and then crying about it because it made the other tribe mad. Well, YEAH it's going to make another tribe mad when you noble a player in that tribe! You really think I am going to say "how nice, Morph is nobling an inactive DETOX player we were nobling ourselves"?

These are stupid actions on Morph's part if Morph did not want us to help HAWKS. They are deliberately provocative and yet now Morph is complaining that we are "minsinterpreting" these actions as hostile. DETOX did not take the first steps towards hostility here; Morph did, and FAR from trying to resolve these problems, Morph is trying to JUSTIFY them.

DeletedUser

No I am not playing anymore, but after 2 years of playing TW...I have friends who are still playing who are part of DETOX and Morph.

I still don't understand why you felt you had to quit if your relationship with Evoke was so awesome, Ungart... maybe you know it was only a matter of time before it wasn't anymore.

You are still having spy problems aren't you? From my experience, spies are the most damaging factor next to poor leadership in this game. I left because I didn't feel like dealing with another spy and believe I have dealt with my share of them. Also, there were plenty of people that were ready to lead in my absence. But with any good leader some of the players followed me out. Some of them my friends, others being family members and surprisingly, some were new players who took a liking to me and LukasI.

I never said Morph was 100% in the right about this situation. They have made some diplomatic mistakes. But the response from the tribes surrounding them has been overwhelmingly negative. There is a tone a leader takes when their motive in an arguement is that outside of the actual facts. A tone that leads towards some other motive.

These are stupid actions on Morph's part if Morph did not want us to help HAWKS.

For a leader who wants Morph to find the appropriate diplomatic solution to this situation, making comments like the one above shows that you are deliberately jockeying this problem out of control. You are trying to force their hand. I beg to question your true intentions in this matter.

If you really want a diplomatic solution, have everyone calm down by first calming down yourself. Stop taunting reactions from people and tribes. Then work internally with Morph and others to find the right fix to this. Unless your real aim is to provoke a fight. And I know that there are friends of mine on both sides of the line who don't want to see this come to blows.

There is a diplomatic solution to this probelm that both sides will be happy with. If you look hard enough it's there. Yet if... or maybe it is already, but if your motive in this is to band tribes against Morph then no diplomatic solution will come and your actions will be evident of it. And right now it really really looks like you are trying to start a fight.

If that's not your IMO, and you are not looking for a fight, then I suggest you calm down your agggression and work diplomatically. Just like I attempted to save WHA? alliance diplomatically by first letting them know that I was at fault. I made a mistake too. I could have blown off the handle and got upset about them spying into WHA?but to what avail.Nothing would have been gained. Instead I took blame which was rightly deserved. I took ownership for my tribes mistake. Spy or no spy a true ally would not question their relationship with their ally.

I think this situation requires diplomatic solution over chest puffing. But I doubt this arguement dies here.

DeletedUser

Ungart you are bringing up many wise words in your reply above. But the problem (according to an outsider`s view ) is that Evoke does not want to aknowledge any mistakes that they made. No they want to justify their actions and then when the Tribes involved gets fed up with their threatening tone Evoke wants to play the " Everybody wants a Gangbang " card. Could someone in Evoke just tell IFY that he is harming his Tribes already shattered "New" image by his derogatory comments towards anyone opossed to him.

Ah well that was my personal viewpoint on this subject so IFY fire away !

DeletedUser

Ungart you are bringing up many wise words in your reply above. But the problem (according to an outsider`s view ) is that Evoke does not want to aknowledge any mistakes that they made. No they want to justify their actions and then when the Tribes involved gets fed up with their threatening tone Evoke wants to play the " Everybody wants a Gangbang " card. Could someone in Evoke just tell IFY that he is harming his Tribes already shattered "New" image by his derogatory comments towards anyone opossed to him.

Ah well that was my personal viewpoint on this subject so IFY fire away !

I see you HAWKS have totally no idea about what was happening between me and Sexy, but just have inside forum "spatter IFY", and you are coming to these forums to do that. Is that true? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I have been reading the forums since I left and find it interesting that both IFY and Sexy have both said that noone outside of them truly understand what's going on between them and have asked others to drop the matter. The only two people who can make a big deal of this are IFY and Sexy...because they know all the cards that have been dealt.

Could someone in Evoke just tell IFY that he is harming his Tribes already shattered "New" image by his derogatory comments towards anyone opossed to him.

Its not IFY that is tarnising the image beyond his actions that have long occurred. Its the ones who keep rehashing that mistake like a festering wound that are causing the damage. The action was taken and both immediate parties asked for it to be dropped. In my opinion is that the ones who keep bringing it up that are party to my message that alot of people are forcing small situations to an out hand scenario. In hopes of war? Of excitement? To break Morph's will?

So unless people here have been priv to mails between those two players or are their leaders...why are they bashing the situation without really knowing what's going on? Can you Acid Burn247 show correspondence between these two players? So unless anyone else who wants to keep brining it up has some validation to the actual truth in the whole situation why can't everyone drop the matter?

You can't drop it because it allows you to keep festering an open wound. It allows you to instigate an image of Morph that suits your views and opinions.