Morph!

Rulerofmiddleearth

Right now it aint between him and EvoKe. Its between IfeelYou and Watch!. For now.

And I know you have declared that you don't care what your dukes are saying IfeelYou, but we do. For now.

DeletedUser

Right now it aint between him and EvoKe. Its between IfeelYou and Watch!. For now.

And I know you have declared that you don't care what your dukes are saying IfeelYou, but we do. For now.

Thats right! Deny that name change, I sure did lol

DeletedUser

kk sure :) Your pathetic efforts to provoke a war between me and my Dukes in Morph! are really very nice, but I trust them, and I know they will be on my side. And if you, Sexy or somebody else wants to attack me - I'm waiting. I will not ask for help, don't worry :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

EDIT: You know what Im tired of this. I'll wait a few more days. And I don't have to explain myself. Bringing our argument into the public eye is real mature IFY. Real mature. No one said anything till you revealed yourself. So yea, continue what your doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rulerofmiddleearth

kk sure :) Your pathetic efforts to provoke a war between me and my Dukes in Morph! are really very nice, but I trust them, and I know they will be on my side.

Maybe your being co-played or have a very selective memory. Because you seem to have forgotten the tmails you've been sending the past days.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The last thing we want is a stupid war over stupid things, use a little diplomacy and a little manners and take it to ingame mails with the dukes

DeletedUser

EDIT: You know what Im tired of this. I'll wait a few more days. And I don't have to explain myself. Bringing our argument into the public eye is real mature IFY. Real mature. No one said anything till you revealed yourself. So yea, continue what your doing.

I think you and Rome have short memory, or you don't know how to see previous topics. It's not me - who are trying to bring our little conflict to a public eye.

DeletedUser

I think you and Rome have short memory, or you don't know how to see previous topics. It's not me - who are trying to bring our little conflict to a public eye.

oh yea wow. Thx for pointing that out. How could i miss that. You seem to be very observant, why then ignore all the details that I put into the mails stating that those TWO villages that I cleared belong to me? It isn't all the villages you claimed, its just 2 stupid villages that are nowhere near your secondary cluster (which was formed just 2 days ago). Anyways it seems clear to me that this isn't about the 2 villages anymore its about you and your out of control ego. The conflict WAS between you and me. But now its just you and you.

DeletedUser

oh yea wow. Thx for pointing that out. How could i miss that. You seem to be very observant, why then ignore all the details that I put into the mails stating that those TWO villages that I cleared belong to me? It isn't all the villages you claimed, its just 2 stupid villages that are nowhere near your secondary cluster (which was formed just 2 days ago). Anyways it seems clear to me that this isn't about the 2 villages anymore its about you and your out of control ego. The conflict WAS between you and me. But now its just you and you.

Yes, it was (and is) between you and me. So if you are so super clever/strong/mastermind/sexy etc. we can sort this out in 1vs1.

DeletedUser

I never claimed to be smart, strong, or super mastermind or w/e. However Super sexy, definitely yes. :D If you want a 1vs1, you should be playing solo wars like i told you many times before. The reason why im getting off my lazy ass to chase this so much is because we had an agreement, okay fine not you, your special, no rules apply to you. But our TRIBES had an agreement. But... i guess i could make an exception, why don't you attack me 1st? :) May i suggest you start by picking off my villages that are in YOUR K? That will surely show everyone that you truly do own the K, since you said that K35 is all yours.

DeletedUser

If you are nobling villages around IFeelYou's cluster I think he has a right to take those villages back. If not and this is just being blown out of proportion I suggest you two hot heads let tribe leaders handle this and stop leaking it out onto the public forums.
SexySexSexy. You made the first sly remark about this towards Morph!. Here it is to remind you.

doesnt matter whether they changed their name or not. Their still the same aggressive tribe that doesn't care for agreements. Disappointing. I thought you guys were changing your policy towards the world with the name change and all. Well guess not.

You should just both leave this now. It is the mature thing to do and should of been done a long time ago.

DeletedUser

If you are nobling villages around IFeelYou's cluster I think he has a right to take those villages back. If not and this is just being blown out of proportion I suggest you two hot heads let tribe leaders handle this and stop leaking it out onto the public forums.
SexySexSexy. You made the first sly remark about this towards Morph!. Here it is to remind you.

You should just both leave this now. It is the mature thing to do and should of been done a long time ago.

Well said. Case closed. We will sort this out in private.

DeletedUser

well if IFY showed you the little convo we had together, you can see why this was blown out of proportion. Anyways i'll take your advice and leave now too. Unless IFY takes it up again.

DeletedUser

I will start? No.

sexy_owned.jpg

DeletedUser

From what I have seen, the villages that IFY took might have been war targets. If, as Sexy says, there was an agreement between sp.ag and OpenEye regarding the division of those targets, then IFY has no right to be breaking his duke's given word to take them. Period. You either uphold your duke's word or oyu cause your tribe problems. Dukes often have to make decisions that affect the well-being of the whole tribe and leave some members feeling irked, but that's inevitable.

Tribes with selfish players don't last long, because if they only care about themselves and not the goals of the tribe overall, they are not likely to participate in tribal ops or send support when asked. I don't know the whole truth behind what is happening here, but I do know that there is an agreement in place between sp.ag and OE about certain villages in a k their tribes share... and if these villages fall within WATCH's side of the bargain than Sexy is right to be angry.

DeletedUser

From what I have seen, the villages that IFY took might have been war targets. If, as Sexy says, there was an agreement between sp.ag and OpenEye regarding the division of those targets, then IFY has no right to be breaking his duke's given word to take them. Period. You either uphold your duke's word or oyu cause your tribe problems. Dukes often have to make decisions that affect the well-being of the whole tribe and leave some members feeling irked, but that's inevitable.

Tribes with selfish players don't last long, because if they only care about themselves and not the goals of the tribe overall, they are not likely to participate in tribal ops or send support when asked. I don't know the whole truth behind what is happening here, but I do know that there is an agreement in place between sp.ag and OE about certain villages in a k their tribes share... and if these villages fall within WATCH's side of the bargain than Sexy is right to be angry.

Lol. Another get's into discussion. If you don't know situation - don't mess with other people business, ok? I saw no agreements, nobody told me about any pacts/naps/claims or smth which were related to those villages.
And don't teach me about dukes, tribes and other things. Because I have more experience than you will ever have.

DeletedUser51390

OK i have jsut read this. and not sure if any agreements have been altered but the agreement i set in palce with ROME and OE while i was runing things were to keeep off eachothers k. the villages that we had in eachothers k were fine but any future villages would be taken by the tribe in that k.

You remember the problem with mike.smith and the member of sins(watch) who nobled villages 30 plus hours into k45 and thought he would be keeping them.

ROME agreed to giving those villages back. IF those villages are ink45 they belong to ifeelyou and members of morph! bottomline. And if i were playing id be sending my nukes myself for ifeelyou to take :icon_twisted:

EDIT- I see the villages and both players have villages in the area which is k35 which neither tribe is dominant in so this would be free game in my eyes but understand where both would be pissed. much to close for comfort having villages from a rival tribe touching some of your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rulerofmiddleearth

Unfortunally we are not talking about the same agreement wallie, we are not talking about K45.

And I truelly understand why you don't want the publics eye on this matter IfeelYou. Or anyone else in EvoKe for that matter.