Morph!

DeletedUser51390

Unfortunally we are not talking about the same agreement wallie, we are not talking about K45.

And I truelly understand why you don't want the publics eye on this matter IfeelYou. Or anyone else in EvoKe for that matter.

notice the edit when i looked further into it

however i do see those villages as ifeelyou's

it took me a few clicks on the mini map to find another village of sexy's but you see ifeelyou all over that area.

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

I will comment on this as i feel its about time i do so,

I and Morph! Long before we were named Morph, even when we first merged, had plans for k35, however its not until recently we have taken to them, I decided to contact OE incase they also had plans as its on a baorder of theirs as well, At the moment the K is a free for all, as its a no one's K. The ETN Currently hold it but what happens, happens,

However to avoid conflict me and OE decided to divide the K up, East and West, however i didnt feel it was needed to tell my tribe as its far from tha stage. However I have spoken to IFY, It is partly my fault, i didnt inform the tribe as i felt it wasnt needed yet as we (both Morph! and Watch!) are far from that stage, there is plenty of room for everyone.

Perhaps the principle of the village dispute is wrong, however for the moment SS and IFY need to sort that out between one another Diplomatically, If it looks like getting out of hand i am sure either I or OE will get involved.

I suggest this mishap is taken away from the main forums, and taken IGM, (before SS you comment syain gi already have) I am aware you have, i am just trying to prevent any face being lost for either of you and both tribes.

DeletedUser

Lol. Another get's into discussion. If you don't know situation - don't mess with other people business, ok? I saw no agreements, nobody told me about any pacts/naps/claims or smth which were related to those villages.
And don't teach me about dukes, tribes and other things. Because I have more experience than you will ever have.

LOL well I suppose if you have no life except TW you might have more experience in this world... given that you have no other worlds listed in your user file (hiding from past enemies perhaps?) it's a little hard to argue who has more experience overall. World 13, baron of DARWIN, baron of PURE, and Duke of DARWIN, and I am not hiding behind a new name.

And don't tell me you were unaware of agreements made; I have seen the tmails between you and Sexy now. They are not mine to post, but you are clearly in the wrong, and I am hoping that sp.ag will uphold his side of the deal as he did with the agreement about REBORN. Even if your tmails clearly state that Sexy will never be a number one player "Because you always follow orders from bigger people (dukes, barons et cetera...) That's why you will never be the one" which may mean you are unwilling to listen to sp.ag.

DeletedUser

LOL well I suppose if you have no life except TW you might have more experience in this world... given that you have no other worlds listed in your user file (hiding from past enemies perhaps?) it's a little hard to argue who has more experience overall. World 13, baron of DARWIN, baron of PURE, and Duke of DARWIN, and I am not hiding behind a new name.

And don't tell me you were unaware of agreements made; I have seen the tmails between you and Sexy now. They are not mine to post, but you are clearly in the wrong, and I am hoping that sp.ag will uphold his side of the deal as he did with the agreement about REBORN. Even if your tmails clearly state that Sexy will never be a number one player "Because you always follow orders from bigger people (dukes, barons et cetera...) That's why you will never be the one" which may mean you are unwilling to listen to sp.ag.

Yes, I have no life. Just two jobs, medicine studies and a money-hungry girl :icon_confused:

Our private talks, are private, if you know what this world means.

I'm listening all people who are in my tribe, because they are my friends (at first place). If Sp.ag will say that I'm not right - I will give SS those villages. But he will not say that, because he knows that SS is not right.

You totally don't know the situation and asking SS about that. Sure he will say that he is right. I'm telling you:
1. Grazikaptains was claimed long ago by me, because he is the only player near me who are big enough that I can attack.
2. SS villages are in K46 middle, grazikaptains villages are 10 suares near me, can you understand that or no?
3. SS can't claim villages in his head. I can claim half world and say: "Hey noob, give up those villages, I claimed them long ago in my head!"
4. If he wanted Grazikaptains villages at first he should approach me, I'm sure we would find a diplomatic decision.

Rulerofmiddleearth

And how do you suggest you talk diplomacy with someone that don't want to?

IFeelYou on 26.05. at 15:12
It's funny for me when a 180.000 points players are telling me what to do and what to do not. Your claims weren't official, so their worth is zero.
I don't do any agreements with nobody, except my tribe. If Ballerion or AZZ7 would wrote me that they want these villages - it's ok for me. But when player from middle of K46 are nobling villages 10 squares above me - it's really stupid.
How can you just let it go when you get threats like this?

IFeelYou on 26.05. at 14:00
You can talk whoever you want, If I will need - I will conquer all villages near it, even yours.
How do you give respect to someone who give none?

IFeelYou on 26.05. at 15:24
You don't have respect and will never have. Because you always follow orders from bigger people (dukes, barons et cetera...) That's why you will never be the one.
And as for the nonsense about SSS nobling into IFY's cluster, here is another gem:

IFeelYou on 26.05. at 14:27
You are so far away, that I dazzle when I saw your name there. I claimed all grazikaptain long ago (as a player, and all his villages), and my Moral Bashers were attacking him many times before you. And when I made 6 noble trains to noble him - I see that two biggest villages are nobled by a player who are in K46 middle? You are joking, yes?
If you want to lie about another player nobling in your cluster, you might not want to admit that the player had allready nobled in the area, before you sent your nobles out.

And if you want to lie about having morale bashers attacking the target "many times" before him, checking the targets ODD first would have made it a bit more plausible.
Unless you ordered your morale mashers to fake him to death. That would explain the 4 digit ODD he had before SSS started clearing and nobling him.

And Sp.ag, how do you suggest the agreement that you and OE made, would work out, if your members noble on the side agreed would go to Watch? I don't see how the "plenty of room for everyone" would make any sense to the arguement?

You planned that we just noble wherever, and when you one day decided you would follow up on the agreement, people allready populating the "wrong" side of the K, should stop nobling villages? Or even worse, relocate?

Your right about the fact could and should have been solved outside the world forums. And it was attempted. And it was not even ignored, it was mocked.

And as far as you getting involved, I'm not sure thats going to do the trick either.

IFeelYou on 26.05. at 14:05
Nobody is higher than me. This is a game, not a real life. In real life there are people who are higher than me in my job, in university. This is a war game. If somebody don't like me - they attack me or dismiss me. If one village will be more important than me (for Sp.Ag), he will dismiss me - and I will take all villages by force. If not - ...
Your not exactly dealing with a team-player there.

DeletedUser

It's raining outside. :icon_cry:

Yes, it's true, that is actually exactly how interested I am in this conversation. :icon_neutral:

Talk to each other on Skype or something, just leave your arguments out of the public forums, like we said about EvoKe and HAWKS bickering in another thread. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser70653

Unless I'm part of your morale bashers, there's no way your morale bashers took out much. I took out tens of thousands of gazikaptan's troops while helping, and SexySexySexy took out even more than me.

DeletedUser

The interesting side of that oft-used "it's a war game" thing is that people don't look at the whole name of the game. Tribal Wars. 'Wars' indicates that, as many have said, it is a war game and requires being aggressive and eliminating opposition. But 'Tribal' implies that it is a game that is dependent on a community aspect as well - no single player is ever going to conquer the world (despite what LittleRude may have thought). You're dependent on a tribe and in order for you to be successful your tribe must be as well. And diplomacy is a key component of the game, as it is the means of interaction between tribes. Compromise is part of that. If you refuse to acknowledge that, you aren't going to get very far. Just my thoughts, but let him think what he wants. It's something that a lot of high-ranked players forget when they get arrogant. I'd rather be a medium-sized player and have good diplomacy skills than be #1 be arrogant and selfish.

DeletedUser

It's raining outside. :icon_cry:

Yes, it's true, that is actually exactly how interested I am in this conversation. :icon_neutral:

Talk to each other on Skype or something, just leave your arguments out of the public forums, like we said about EvoKe and HAWKS bickering in another thread. :icon_confused:

Then don't read the thread. Arguments like this are part of PnP, they show tribes' relationships to each other. From these arguments people decide which allies can be trusted and which ones can't -- otherwise all you have to go on is the bs some duke feeds you when he's trying to make friends and make agreements he has no intention of upholding.

DeletedUser

1. Who are you to me, that I should give you respect? :icon_rolleyes:

2. Tell me, I renobled those villages SSS took? As far as I can remember - no. So be happy. You have two big bonus villages in my territory without any official claims.

3. Sp.ag is not guilty about anything, so don't accuse him of something. He didn't knew I was planing to take those villages so he couldn't inform me about OE's agreement.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Yes, I have no life. Just two jobs, medicine studies and a money-hungry girl :icon_confused:
Yes, it was easy to read between the lines that you got bossed around alot in RL.

I'm listening all people who are in my tribe, because they are my friends (at first place). If Sp.ag will say that I'm not right - I will give SS those villages.

Wich is a contradiction of what you told SSS.

1. Grazikaptains was claimed long ago by me, because he is the only player near me who are big enough that I can attack.
VS
IFeelYou on 26.05. at 14:13
I don't care what you CLAIM in your forums or in your mind.
2. SS villages are in K46 middle, grazikaptains villages are 10 suares near me, can you understand that or no?

And the villages you nobled next to SSS's villages, they are further away?

3. SS can't claim villages in his head. I can claim half world and say: "Hey noob, give up those villages, I claimed them long ago in my head!"

See your own pt. 1.

4. If he wanted Grazikaptains villages at first he should approach me, I'm sure we would find a diplomatic decision.

He did. And its pretty clear how that went.

DeletedUser

He did? LoL :lol: He did that when he nobled those villages. And btw, who are you? His advocate? You don't have what to do more? Go farm or smth...

Rulerofmiddleearth

He did? LoL :lol: He did that when he nobled those villages. And btw, who are you? His advocate? You don't have what to do more? Go farm or smth...

Nope, I'm his duke. And who are you? Besides the one threatening to noble my members and vulturing villages.

DeletedUser

Quote:
IFeelYou on 26.05. at 14:05
Nobody is higher than me. This is a game, not a real life. In real life there are people who are higher than me in my job, in university. This is a war game. If somebody don't like me - they attack me or dismiss me. If one village will be more important than me (for Sp.Ag), he will dismiss me - and I will take all villages by force. If not - ...

Wow. What a telling statement. Is this representative of the "honor" Evoke spoke so eloquently about previously? What a great representative for Evoke to be covering the forums with his egotistical drivvle.

DeletedUser

3. Sp.ag is not guilty about anything, so don't accuse him of something. He didn't knew I was planing to take those villages so he couldn't inform me about OE's agreement.

How do those two statements add up?

DeletedUser

Wow. What a telling statement. Is this representative of the "honor" Evoke spoke so eloquently about previously? What a great representative for Evoke to be covering the forums with his egotistical drivvle.

You are not very clever aren't you? Where do you see Evoke here? It's personal misunderstanding between me and SSS. Evoke has nothing to do with that. Nobody from dukes knew that I'm sending attacks on him.

DeletedUser

Evoke can call themselves whatever they want...but they're still Evoke, in every way.

Nothing has changed, and nothing will. It's actually insulting to the rest of us that they seem to think that the "new Duke" (try to not laugh at that one....I know I can't...since we all know who is still running the tribe) and new name will buy them a new image.