Morph!

DeletedUser

I don't believe I said anything about what sp.ag should do, I said that his options are limited by what you have done, IFY. And my chair is a throne, thank you very much. Why don't you go peddle your venom in another world?

Incidentally... and let me spell this out for you since you clearly don't understand... what affects Watch affects Legion and Detox. We stick up for our allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest, I'm surprised IFY hasn't been nobled yet, by his own tribe. Just for the sheer stupidity of the way he is conducting himself.

Nobling him out and returning the villages to SSS that were cleared would be a great solution.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I'm surprised IFY hasn't been nobled yet, by his own tribe. Just for the sheer stupidity of the way he is conducting himself.

Nobling him out and returning the villages to SSS that were cleared would be a great solution.

Thanks for the suggestion, but i'd be happier if you left the deciding to us.. :icon_wink:

and people please, we're starting to argue again. In all honesty i would have wanted to jump in myself and post arguments in defense of my tribe. But none of that is going to help the situation, is it? So lets tone it down a little bit. Sexy has already agreed to abide, i'm waiting for the rest..

DeletedUser

Oh, it was just a suggestion. I figure you guys will come up with the correct solution at some point. If not, then the other tribes will help out I'd bet.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the suggestion, but i'd be happier if you left the deciding to us.. :icon_wink:

and people please, we're starting to argue again. In all honesty i would have wanted to jump in myself and post arguments in defense of my tribe. But none of that is going to help the situation, is it? So lets tone it down a little bit. Sexy has already agreed to abide, i'm waiting for the rest..

Ambi, we are just far enough outside the argument to be interest in keeping it going. :icon_biggrin:

It's like slowing down at a car crash. You are glad you aren't involved, but equally glad it took place so you have something to do during your boring commute.

DeletedUser

Alright, I see that since The Wall has left Sp. Ag has been taking on the brunt of leading his tribe. I am predicting that Sp. Ag will join The Wall on the sideline and move on to his other world(36?). At least I get that impression from the way your tribe is 'under new leadership'. Am I correct Sp.Ag?

DeletedUser59845

I wish Miglumapas would let me in already!

I can't wait to be part of this new power.

sp.ag

Alright, I see that since The Wall has left Sp. Ag has been taking on the brunt of leading his tribe. I am predicting that Sp. Ag will join The Wall on the sideline and move on to his other world(36?). At least I get that impression from the way your tribe is 'under new leadership'. Am I correct Sp.Ag?

Nope, i am staying here.

sp.ag

I don't believe I said anything about what sp.ag should do, I said that his options are limited by what you have done, IFY. And my chair is a throne, thank you very much. Why don't you go peddle your venom in another world?

Incidentally... and let me spell this out for you since you clearly don't understand... what affects Watch affects Legion and Detox. We stick up for our allies.

We are well aware of that, but one thing i will say publically, as i have said this to OE on many of time, i will not bendover to the will of either of you 3 tribes just becuase you have a little affair on going, heck where would the fun be in that ey?

DeletedUser

You can be first one who tries to noble me :icon_wink: Just don't cry later ok :icon_biggrin:

Rulerofmiddleearth

We are well aware of that, but one thing i will say publically, as i have said this to OE on many of time, i will not bendover to the will of either of you 3 tribes just becuase you have a little affair on going, heck where would the fun be in that ey?

And I'm sure you will hard pressed to quote us on claiming you should, or even that we want you to. As you say, where would the fun be?

But if one of our members disobeyed agreements we had informed them about, and continued to disobey it rudely, I wouldn't call it "bending over" if I took actions to repare the damage done.

DeletedUser

And I'm sure you will hard pressed to quote us on claiming you should, or even that we want you to. As you say, where would the fun be?

But if one of our members disobeyed agreements we had informed them about, and continued to disobey it rudely, I wouldn't call it "bending over" if I took actions to repare the damage done.

Let's finish this stupid discussion. I already msg SexySexySexy igm, we will sort this thing out diplomatically.

DeletedUser

Let's finish this stupid discussion. I already msg SexySexySexy igm, we will sort this thing out diplomatically.

Probably the smartest and most mature thing you have said all conversation :lol:

Rulerofmiddleearth

Had a couple of beers, but I still think I would have laughed regardless.

DeletedUser

Your opinion is worth nothing, so go to do homework or something :icon_biggrin:

Your assumption that I have homework to do demonstrates more about you than me.

I would suggest getting out from behind your computer and going out into the real world occasionally and developing some interpersonal skills. It might even help you in-game.

DeletedUser

lol some people can muster both or is that your personal failure? Either way he was taking a stab at you coz you're a failed flamer. IFeelYou has said he would sort this out diplomatically and you carry on flaming as if he had said he were going to noble you or this convo had anything to do with you in any way. And as for your comments about the conduct of IFeelYou, you have no idea what you are even speaking about, It is between two people and i can assure you that your name is not amongst them so go fail somewhere else and don't post here.