Morph!

DeletedUser51390

as for the member attaking ROME, he was dismissed, so he is then free game.since he is not apart of MORPH! so it has no effect on their dipomacy struggles, not so that he is untouchable by MORPH

by him being dismissed its assuring ROME that heis not being supported andhis actions would not be tolerated

i would have still nobled them aswell if they were within my territory and would expect you or anyone to do the same.

as for the nobling of villages that were apart of detox. he quit and gave his villages to another player. its not the fault of morph that one of your members had more respect for them then he did you. when he left he should have made you aware that he was doing that. The only mistake i see that morph! made was thinking the communication between your tribe was better than it obviously is.:icon_confused:

you may not want a mass take down but allying with both LEGION and WATCH! only leaves 3 tribes for you guys to go through and that would be owned, HAWKS, and of course MORPH!. SO its obvious where this will end up.. I wouldnt be suprised if you allied with hawks aswell as to surround them completely. All i ever see on these forums is people digging and digging trying to find a reason to declare on morph! from multiple tribes. bringing everything you can to the forums to destroy there rep and attempt to turn the world against them

At some point you may get your wish and you get the war. but you would never get the respect by using 3-5 tribes of almost the same caliber to do the job.

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

as for the member attaking ROME, he was dismissed, so he is then free game.since he is not apart of MORPH! so it has no effect on their dipomacy struggles, not so that he is untouchable by MORPH

by him being dismissed its assuring ROME that heis not being supported andhis actions would not be tolerated

i would have still nobled them aswell if they were within my territory and would expect you or anyone to do the same.

as for the nobling of villages that were apart of detox. he quit and gave his villages to another player. its not the fault of morph that one of your members had more respect for them then he did you. when he left he should have made you aware that he was doing that. The only mistake i see that morph! made was thinking the communication between your tribe was better than it obviously is.:icon_confused:

you may not want a mass take down but allying with both LEGION and WATCH! only leaves 3 tribes for you guys to go through and that would be owned, HAWKS, and of course MORPH!. SO its obvious where this will end up.. I wouldnt be suprised if you allied with hawks aswell as to surround them completely. All i ever see on these forums is people digging and digging trying to find a reason to declare on morph! from multiple tribes. bringing everything you can to the forums to destroy there rep and attempt to turn the world against them

At some point you may get your wish and you get the war. but you would never get the respect by using 3-5 tribes of almost e1ual caliber to do the job.

HAWKS and DETOX are allied.

DeletedUser51390

HAWKS and DETOX are allied.

doesnt suprise me one bit lol

so allying everyone that touches morph! aside from maobe e=mc2 or is hawks allied to them aswell :icon_rolleyes:

good job hugging the world :icon_rolleyes:

sp.ag

doesnt suprise me one bit lol

so allying everyone that touches morph! aside from maobe e=mc2 or is hawks allied to them aswell :icon_rolleyes:

good job hugging the world :icon_rolleyes:

HAWKS have a NAP with E=MC

themonkey

...and I presume from this little love-fest between the pair of you that you feel hugging the server by excessive clicking of the invite button is soooooooooo much more preferable than going down the diplomatic route :icon_confused:

Just a quick question; is K35 the second or third continent that you have taken over by a rash of invites rather actually being involved in any meangingful conflict, I'm kinda losing count...

sp.ag

...and I presume from this little love-fest between the pair of you that you feel hugging the server by excessive clicking of the invite button is soooooooooo much more preferable than going down the diplomatic route :icon_confused:

Just a quick question; is K35 the second or third continent that you have taken over by a rash of invites rather actually being involved in any meangingful conflict, I'm kinda losing count...

Now now savvy, I have attempted the diploamtic route several times :icon_wink: I have only personally licked that invite button in k35 once, the others i am still concerned about personally but we shall see ey?

DeletedUser

Re HAWKS: As I told sp.ag when I told him earlier tonight that we were allied with HAWKS:

Domin8rix on 05.06. at 05:16 Quote Edit Delete
We have upgraded our relationship with HAWKS to allies. This does not mean we will be fighting Morph alongside them; mainly it is to deal with the increasing number of nobling conflicts we have in k64/65/74/75.

Please note that I have made a shared claims tab. EVERY claim in k74 should be posted in there; EVERY claim in k65 should be posted in there; EVERY claim in k84 should be posted in there -- these are our main areas of conflict. Wait for approval on those claims, hopefully it will be fast.

We are not doing this to punish anyone or make your life harder -- believe me that doing something to stop inappropriate noblings is better than trying to sort the issue out afterwards.

I was sick of the constant cross-nobling. I could have at any time in this last month gotten an alliance with HAWKS and joined the fight against Morph and I did not do that, despite provocation like the issue with Kacu.

Speaking of communication within the tribe -- Balkan warrior had no idea that sp.ag told DETOX to "go for it" and attack Bumene, so was very surprised to find incomings on his/her Bumene conquest. Balkan was also decidedly displeased when sp.ag told me:
[6:47:47 PM] Sp.ag: I spoke to balken earlier
[6:47:52 PM] Sp.ag: he isnt gonig to retake the villages
[6:47:57 PM] Sp.ag: I told him not to snipe them,
[6:48:00 PM] Sp.ag: and he agreed

He forwarded me his convo with sp.ag which in fact said nothing of the kind... great communication in the tribe there, really awesome.

Kacu never once posted in our tribe forum, never responded to requests for a sit, and was on the verge of being booted and nobled for those issues when he went red. I fail to see how it's an issue of respect rather than a spy turning over his villages to the person he was providing information to... must hurt to lose your informant inside DETOX. Morph's ONLY mistake was in thinking the communication was better than they thought it was? Please, that is so self-serving. You knew perfectly well it would be an issue and you chose to let it become an issue. The tmails from uncle sam prove that.

And about Bumene -- that is plain ridiculous. Dismissing him and saying "go for it" are clear indications that you are trying to resolve a diplomatic catastrophe -- but in typical Morph fashion, since you can't abide by the simplest of diplomatic agreements, you are now saying that dismissing him was what, a gesture that you were angry but you're nobling him out internally anyway? But naturally waiting for troops to hit Rome first? Yeah, that goes a long way to salvaging THAT situation.

DeletedUser

Another agreement you keep breaking, that you even bring up yourself, is the continued nobling in eastern K35. IFY still nobles in the area.

Lol, who are you to tell me what to noble what to not? I'm saying you once again (I hope last), K35 isn't claimed by anybody, nor east, nor west. If you claimed it in your heads, it's your problems.

Btw, good job hugging all world. You really made a huge family here. Now there is only Morph! and MegaFamily from 50 tribes... Pathetic :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Aww, I know it hurts that no one wants to be allied with you... maybe it's because you guys can't be trusted. ESPECIALLY not you, IFY, and your proud declaration that you don't follow the agreements that your dukes make.

In case you missed the concept:

tribe

 /traɪb/ Show Spelled [trahyb] Show IPA
–noun 1.any aggregate of people united by ties of descent from a common ancestor, community of customs and traditions, adherence to the same leaders, etc.

TRIBAL wars. See that? Means when you join a tribe, if your duke makes an agreement you're supposed to follow along -- or get the F-- out and form your own tribe. Quit hiding behind Morph and expecting them to give you support when you won't follow sp.ag's agreements! You make him look bad and you are not winning anyone over with your dubious charm.

DeletedUser

Lol, who are you to tell me what to noble what to not? I'm saying you once again (I hope last), K35 isn't claimed by anybody, nor east, nor west. If you claimed it in your heads, it's your problems.

Coming from you IFY, I'm shocked.

Thewall; concerning Bumene being kicked from the tribe. Fine he was kicked from the tribe. Then the tribe leader told another tribe that they were free to deal with him. That gives everyone the idea that the guy has been booted, won't get support, and is theirs to noble. Everyone in that tribe. How hard is that concept to grasp?

openeye

At some point you may get your wish and you get the war. but you would never get the respect by using 3-5 tribes of almost the same caliber to do the job.

If there really was any honour left in Morph you would be fighting with them, rather than ralling the rest of the tribes in the world from under a new banner. If you really cared for Morph you would pick back up your account. Perhaps instead, its is time for yetanothernamechange? You talk about this "gangbang" but instead in the background Morph is pulling the strings again, having players sit and restart accounts to try to have a presence on other tribe's forums.

I told Sp.ag this could be avoided if Morph would have stuck to their agreements. I tried to offer and buy time for Migz and Sp.ag to turn around the tribe. Rather instead they have continued old habits of throwing off agreements when it no longer suits them, and inviting to keep the tribe alive. What honour? The only tribe you guys actually attacked was Draco and all you did there was convince a third party to disband the tribe and split them. You still failed to follow up and actually take anybody out. The reality is that Morph is still unable to be trusted, and you continue to take continents by invite. You want to see and "honourable" war you make an honourable tribe. We have given you every oppurtunity to be civil and communicable.

If your willing to put your villages where you mouth is though, I'm glad to oblige. I'm more than willing to give you the 1 v 1 end you feel you have somehow deserved. Leaving your tribe and your account to random folk rather than actually showing some follow through, doesn't seem like the normal credentials, especially considering you left dukeship to pursue intrests in other tribes, but I'm more than happy to make a exception if you like.

DeletedUser51390

If there really was any honour left in Morph you would be fighting with them, rather than ralling the rest of the tribes in the world from under a new banner. If you really cared for Morph you would pick back up your account. Perhaps instead, its is time for yetanothernamechange? You talk about this "gangbang" but instead in the background Morph is pulling the strings again, having players sit and restart accounts to try to have a presence on other tribe's forums.

If your willing to put your villages where you mouth is though, I'm glad to oblige. I'm more than willing to give you the 1 v 1 end you feel you have somehow deserved. Leaving your tribe and your account to random folk rather than actually showing some follow through, doesn't seem like the normal credentials, especially considering you left dukeship to pursue intrests in other tribes, but I'm more than happy to make a exception if you like.

:icon_rolleyes: sry OE but i left the game for a bit, hadnt logged into skype nor anyworld for awhile.

by the time i got around to skype An old friend who can be very pursuasive talked me into starting again to play alongside him in a far away land:icon_redface:

No leading no stress free to do as i wish and no need to play actively if i hadnt felt like...i very much enjoy the logging into an account once per day for a few minutes :( so as for me pulling strings behind another banner.

not once have I posted about morph! in another tribe forum nor have i even mentioned who i was until about 3 days ago

[6/7/2009 2:12:25 PM] Sp.ag says: :p
[6/7/2009 2:12:51 PM] thewall4588 says: psst im still in w33 ...i got talked into rejoining after i quit
[6/7/2009 2:12:57 PM] thewall4588 says: but i was away for well over a month

^^ a tid bit that no one in morph even knew i was there.

Rulerofmiddleearth

All i ever see on these forums is people digging and digging trying to find a reason to declare on morph! from multiple tribes.

Just wanted to comment on this little tidbit. You think we need more reasons? We are actually way past the point where not just declaring on Morph! might start to make us look bad. Still we attempt over and over to mend the situation. But no, the only replies is Morph! saying they are in their right to do whatever they do, that would never be accepted if it was the other way around. Well, in all honesty, that aint the only replies.

There are also all the lies. That helps alot. Nothing builds up trust like a bunch of contradicting "I told him...", "he never told me..", "he said...", "I never said...", "He did..", "I did not...", all coming from the same tribe.

If we cant judge a leader by how the tribe acts, what are we supposed to base our judgement on? His avatar?

DeletedUser

Sheesh. I come back from a break expecting relations to have eased up and look what i come back to... Why can't we all just be frens and play Tribal Noble the Noobs? :) For the record Morph! (or maybe not Morph! just IFY, since members do not seem to answer to authority) still hasn't given compensation to me yet... (still hoping, but i no longer wait for it). And look what we got here, more Morphians on the east side of k35. And im not talking about the extra 2 villages IFY has taken since I left on a break. Im talking about RECRUITMENT. Wow. What a convinient time to recruit in k35. Much too convinient. I left when the border agreement was up and going again and when i came back i thought war had started without me. :( Turns out not, those yellow dots i see on the TW maps are new recruits. Cheers on finding a loophole in the agreement... if there is an agreement...is there? I dunno haven't been around much, so don't mind me. Just dismiss this as ranting.

Anyways sp.ag is having a really tough time already trying to keep Dom and RoME at bay. Don't want to add to that some more...

World 33. Sexy's back! so... Please come back to life. :(

sp.ag

Sheesh. I come back from a break expecting relations to have eased up and look what i come back to... Why can't we all just be frens and play Tribal Noble the Noobs? :) For the record Morph! (or maybe not Morph! just IFY, since members do not seem to answer to authority) still hasn't given compensation to me yet... (still hoping, but i no longer wait for it). And look what we got here, more Morphians on the east side of k35. And im not talking about the extra 2 villages IFY has taken since I left on a break. Im talking about RECRUITMENT. Wow. What a convinient time to recruit in k35. Much too convinient. I left when the border agreement was up and going again and when i came back i thought war had started without me. :( Turns out not, those yellow dots i see on the TW maps are new recruits. Cheers on finding a loophole in the agreement... if there is an agreement...is there? I dunno haven't been around much, so don't mind me. Just dismiss this as ranting.

Anyways sp.ag is having a really tough time already trying to keep Dom and RoME at bay. Don't want to add to that some more...

World 33. Sexy's back! so... Please come back to life. :(

Name me a player we have recuited on the east side of k35 that wasnt approved by OE?

EDIT : troubles keeping them at bay? I enjoy these types of convo's they beat the rest of the spam and crap on these forums thats for sure, at least these keep me politically interested.

DeletedUser

HOLY POOP ON A STICK!
I neglect the forums for a week and this is what happens? well well well this be some interesting shizzle... While I agree that morph! has made some errors, and while most would love to blame our dear spaggums he is afterall human, I do however feel the need to point out that in my many chats to spag he has never been in any way as ebil and deceitful as you all claim. I very much doubt that anyone can stand here and claim him to be so. And lets not forget that we are all human and err on occasion.

Now as for this little agreement the the Entrente has so "graciously" provided for us.
You basically want Morph! to give up all rights to eastern expansion while you surround our every border and then decide what is and isn't ours to noble like a pet... pft please gimme a break, can you imagine if we gave you the reverse offer of what you have laid out! You would laugh all the way back to OpenEyes feet...
So dont come here with your selfrighteous attitudes like you are all guiltless...
I for one stuck to this so called K35 agreement not because i was told to but on faith that what SexySexySexy had told me was true simply because i wanted better relations with Watch! as I know many in the tribe did, and yet you come here and make claims like we have been wanting the fall of every major tribe around us which isn't true...

and on a less serious note LEAVE MY SPAGGUMS ALONE!!!!

DeletedUser

Note that my problems with Morph have nothing to do with a border violation -- we have no agreements of that type with sp.ag. It has been implied we are invading k65 elsewhere -- in case some of you missed this piece of business, WHA fell apart because of some pnp by sp.ag, some former HUH members joined then-Evoke partly because DETOX was too far south and partly because they had worked with Evoke vs Mr Men -- but we ALWAYS had a hold on the south of k65 from the time of that merge onwards.

My problems come from Morph nobling a DETOX member and sp.ag telling Rome that Bumene had been dismissed for Legion to deal with and saying to DETOX "go for it" when I said we were going to noble him to prevent the attacks from hitting Rome... and then some very interestingly timed attacks have landed on those Bumene villages, taking them back from our members. So as far as your claims that we are "self righteous" and telling Morph where to noble -- that is complete and utter BS where we are concerned.

With the exception of the business with REBORN, which was a WAR target -- can you guys in Morph wrap your brains around that concept? We even agreed to soften that blow by letting Morph take the two highest points players in REBORN, but not content with that Morph has been nobling former Reborns, and invited back Turtleface who is a target and a refugee.

The trouble with Morph is that they are not content with any agreement that does not go 100% their way. So they agreed to taking abysss and soul -- which we did not have to agree to since they were also targets -- and immediately broke that agreement by nobling more Reborns. OE set up a deal in k35 in good faith, NOT so much to tell Morph where they could and could not noble but to stop the endless village sniping. I have a similar deal with HAWKS. This is too slow a world to be endlessly losing resources and troops over village sniping with a NAP. Um, notice that HAWKS is not saying that we are telling them where to noble, and that Watch is not complaining that Morph told them where to noble although both of them are equally impacted by restrictions?

Morph, grow up. You can't make agreements and then whine that they are "not faaaaaiiirr" and "everybody haaaaaates us" and "there are five tribes attacking ussssss."