Morph!

DeletedUser

Change has come to w33.

wallpaper-digital-art-fractal-formless-continuum-apophysis.jpg

A distant rumble is heard from the distance.. It starts off as a slow, inaudible hum. Gaining speed and mass as it goes. The noise then becomes apparent as a storm seems to be picking up. What it really is, nobody can tell. All we know is that its something, and its something big.

Nobody is sure what this new power is, or where it really came from. But it swiftly spreads throughout the world. Starting from the worlds core, where all things began..

This power rests in the hearts and minds of warriors true. It knows not of the mortal boundaries that we call 'tribes' or 'alliances' or 'continents' and 'territories'. The power is held by those who know they have it in their hearts, and those who understand how to use it.

Some say the power is the manifest of our warrior spirits.

Others call it our "true selves".

But we all know, that this power was here from the beginning. And it will continue to be here long after we are gone. For this power thrives on the honor, respect, glory and chivalry that is known for the tribes in this world. That is the essence of this power that we speak of.

---

Ladies, Gents, Allies and friends of this world. I would like to announce to you that
Morph! has come to w33. For those of you who ask, its a totally new tribe with a new characteristic. This change may baffle most of you, but change is everywhere. Its what keeps the world moving, and we are simply adapting to the changing world.

Formless, versatile, and highly adaptive. This is how we choose to see ourselves. We are adaptable and always on the move, always one step ahead of anybody's grasp. We accept the fact that nothing is certain and no law is fixed. So we keep trend by Morph!ing.. Being as formless as water, never relying on stability and lasting order. Because everything changes.

This is our respectful way of addressing the world. Taking a step to making ourselves known and casually saying hello to everybody. Be it friend or foe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The beginning of your post makes it seem like you are introducing me :p

DeletedUser

So... you changed your name? :icon_confused::icon_rolleyes:

Sayak

Thats a better name than TBD :p. I still liked Evoke more :D

Morph sounds like morphine to me :p , guess you guys all are HIGH! :D anyways im extremely tired so i dont know what in the world im saying (so busy - miss tw)

DeletedUser

Morph sounds like Morphling from dota. Could have done better imo. :p

DeletedUser

The beginning of your post makes it seem like you are introducing me :p

Yeah i thought of that PP. I stopped and smiled for a bit and went on anyways.. :icon_smile:

Morph sounds like Morphling from dota. Could have done better imo. :p

I didn't know Dota was this popular. But yeah sounds like it. We actually had a shortlist of names to choose from, but in the end we chose Morph! because everybody seemed to think it was good enough. Plus i like the way we attached meaning to it :icon_wink:

Rulerofmiddleearth

A distant rumble from the distance, eh? That sounds like really far away.

Wouldn't "a totally new tribe" be a slight exaggeration?

Its just EvoKe after another merge, ain't it?

Unless you ment "totally new name", then I follow you completely.

But a good attempt to dodge some of the bad rep EvoKe managed to build up either way.

sp.ag

A distant rumble from the distance, eh? That sounds like really far away.

Wouldn't "a totally new tribe" be a slight exaggeration?

Its just EvoKe after another merge, ain't it?

Unless you ment "totally new name", then I follow you completely.

But a good attempt to dodge some of the bad rep EvoKe managed to build up either way.

A new merge with who? =/ Its a symbolic change to the way the tribe is run and presented to the world.

DeletedUser

Now it's annoying in the rankings because it's harder to distinguish between Watch! and Morph!
:(

Personally, I liked EvoKe better. :p

Rulerofmiddleearth

A new merge with who? =/ Its a symbolic change to the way the tribe is run and presented to the world.

Rumble.

And my bad, I didn't realise what migz said was ment to be taken symbolical.

Last edited: