Morph!

DeletedUser

I bet they will go a lot longer than you think possable be the new #1 tribe

DeletedUser

The only sad thing is your tribe. I'm betting 2 weeks before it's disbanded or the name is changed with new leadership. We can make this a pool.

I'm betting you will be nobled within two weeks. We can make a pool for this :icon_smile:

Rulerofmiddleearth

your throwing the alliance around like its going to make people backdown and do whatever you want. Its the same thing as telling a bigger kid to backdown to yo or your three big brotheers are goan beat him up.:icon_rolleyes:

You tell my younger brothers that doesnt work. Or the punks who eat their dinners through a straw.

And for Domi being more freely about what she says; we discuss our diplomacy in your joint council. If LEGION or Watch! disagreed with Detox, Domi wouldnt even mention us in her statements. We keep each other up-to-date on each others views on matters that involves the one or the other. Much unlike (former) Morph!, wich doesnt even seem to have a working internal communication. What point is there in doing diplomacy as a leader, if you dont bother letting your members know the result of it?

I'm (with help from apocalypse i0nz and georgiapx) gathering all the members. I know which were the active/loyal ones. We already know what we will do.

Nice gathering you did btw. If by gathering, you ment dividing.

And for you and SSS to have solved the issues... You never fixed it, you just kept screwing it up. And as far as my (personal) relation to (former) Morph! goes, even though they had been going downhill since one of their first merges, your the one that really made the lack of control apparent.

Good luck in what ever tribe you end up in when you stop jumping around though.

Final note:

Sp.ag getting hacked (assuming he did) was a lowblow that served noone. If we were to find out who did it, the person will get reported asap. And obviously kicked, if it should prove to be one of ours. I have heard no word of such, and it seemed like an equally genuine surprise to our members.

DeletedUser51390

You tell my younger brothers that doesnt work. Or the punks who eat their dinners through a straw.

And for Domi being more freely about what she says; we discuss our diplomacy in your joint council. If LEGION or Watch! disagreed with Detox, Domi wouldnt even mention us in her statements. We keep each other up-to-date on each others views on matters that involves the one or the other. Much unlike (former) Morph!, wich doesnt even seem to have a working internal communication. What point is there in doing diplomacy as a leader, if you dont bother letting your members know the result of it?

now with this ima bit confused :icon_redface:

OE forgive me for this its not at all incriminating nor reflects the relationship between your alliance as thats not my goal here at all

but...

[6/11/2009 4:35:06 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: Let Domi and Sp.ag work themselves out and dont try to throw the entire allaince under the bus
[6/11/2009 4:35:23 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: Deal?
[6/11/2009 4:35:33 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: :)
[6/11/2009 4:35:52 AM] thewall4588 says: thats fine by me :) aslong as you request to domi to not try and use the alliance to her favor on forums
[6/11/2009 4:36:00 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: I've tried
[6/11/2009 4:36:08 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: and continue to try
[6/11/2009 4:36:17 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: but I will talk to her about it
[6/11/2009 4:36:25 AM] thewall4588 says: she knows more than half of the world has her backing lol...so she throws that out there to scare people
[6/11/2009 4:36:27 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: I certainly see where you are coming from though
[6/11/2009 4:36:31 AM] thewall4588 says: you can tell in the text
[6/11/2009 4:36:59 AM] thewall4588 says: its like she is saying I dare you to do something ill get my 3 brothers to kick your ass type thing
[6/11/2009 4:37:18 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: Yeah it doesn't reflect well on the rest of us, agreed

as you can see not everyone agrees with her behavior

DeletedUser

To Rome: First solve your problems with Puhh, then try to solve mines, because it seems that you can't noble 100K player :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well isnt it ironic how Evokes own sins come to haunt them..... 10 fold !!!!! Truly biblical :icon_razz:

Anyone remember the little episode involving Draco.....

DeletedUser51390

Well isnt it ironic how Evokes own sins come to haunt them..... 10 fold !!!!! Truly biblical :icon_razz:

There is a big difference when the duke gives someone the power to do such a thing

SP.ag's account was hacked as in someone in on his account without his consent changed his PW and he hasnt the access to it at all. very uncalled for and takes things to a very personal level.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lulz:icon_biggrin: suprice suprice.

Damn we lost the Hawks vs Morph war ;(
i hope a e=mc2 vs Hawks will come soon ;p

Last edited by a moderator:

themonkey

Who? There's a tribe I'm sure everyone will trust...

And why wouldn't they may I ask? Given there proximity to myself I have had numerous dealings with a number of their players/leaders and they have been nothing but a pleasure to work with, despite me being a grumpy git at the best of times. There is only one direction they are going that thats upwards.

Oh and I would suggest its probably not the wisest thing in the world to try and repeatedly kick a hornets next by goading a player far better than whoever the hell you are behind that alias; it has a seriously nasty habit of biting the protagonist in the a$$ sooner or later :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lulz:icon_biggrin: suprice suprice.

Damn we lost the Hawks vs Morph war ;(
i hope a e=mc2 vs Hawks will come soon ;p

We never called it a war. If it was a war it never got very far.

As far as Morph disbanding goes it shouldn't hamper them too much. Sp.Ag get on the ball and send out invites. Your tribe should have been back up and running the same day. Why make it a big deal.

DeletedUser51390

We never called it a war. If it was a war it never got very far.

As far as Morph disbanding goes it shouldn't hamper them too much. Sp.Ag get on the ball and send out invites. Your tribe should have been back up and running the same day. Why make it a big deal.

lol he doesnt have the account at this time :\

DeletedUser

Why do people keep saying I have tried to use the alliance to back me up when I never asked WATCH or LEGION for a single soldier in regaining the kacu villages, or anything else?

I authorized my tribe to attack Bumene's villages to help ROME out -- this was not a gang bang by the alliance but a diplomatic solution to Bumene sending attacks at Rome that (I thought) sp.ag was agreeable to. You can ask uncle sam and the others who attacked Bumene at the same time what I said when there were nobling conflicts -- that I had no idea that Morph was nobling Bumene because sp.ag had essentially said we could noble him to stop the attacks from hitting Rome.

You keep calling me a bully without any evidence to that effect. I have said that Morph's actions would push me to help HAWKS true -- but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you initiate hostile actions against another tribe and then instead of trying to find a diplomatic solution you try to justify what you have done...

And as far as what OE said to DITM: OE did try to convince me not to go to war against Morph over the Bumene issue and kacu nobling... and I didn't, did I? I just told my tribe to take back the kacu villages, which I considered DETOX property. I even told uncle sam he could keep the two in his church circles.

And re sp.ag's hacking: not only do I have no clue how to hack anyone, but after what happened to PURE in w13 I would never countenance anyone in my tribe doing anything like that. I am perfectly willing to beat Morph up with pnp when I can, but I will never cheat.

sp.ag

Sp.ag - well it appears to me that anyone who follows the discussion in the earlier post by Domin8rix can see that you told me one thing and you told him the opposite... I cannot work with leaders who do that to their players -

so maybe you are very tired or you do not call that a lie - up to you then - I am rather old fashioned and in my books that is still a lie.

and then to be hacked/disbanded 5 minutes after several of us left the Tribe.. hummm..

If you read the forums before it had been disbanded i had said that there had been several attempted on my account in the upcoming hour to when i logged in, i didnt think much of it until it just happend so that a minute after you and brett left i was expired and unable to gain access, i am not accusing any body and i and RANDOM members in w39 spent a good hour ro so trying to help me gain access to my account again.

DeletedUser

Do you have access again yet sp.ag?

I would like to suggest to everyone to NOT attack sp.ag's account while it is someone else's hands -- cheating ruins the game for everyone, people, let's be civil even though it's a war game. Does anyone have incomings from his troops that might help pinpoint who did this?

sp.ag

I got it back but have of late losted access to it again, I am going to change the email which i believe is the problem, we have come up with a sohrtlist of possible people and well its someone who i thought it wouldnt be but lets be fair when ever is it someone we expect it to be?