Morph!

DeletedUser

Sp.ag I hope you guy find out soon I can tell a good tribe when I see one and you had one of the best I've seen

Rulerofmiddleearth

now with this ima bit confused :icon_redface:

OE forgive me for this its not at all incriminating nor reflects the relationship between your alliance as thats not my goal here at all

but...

as you can see not everyone agrees with her behavior

This post makes no sense at all (and not cause it miss the quotes). What someones personal opinion is, have nothing to do with what I just told you about the support DETOX got from their allies.

You even point it out yourself.

DeletedUser62390

I do not usually read this external forum - i find it basically dumb - just a bunch of "i did this " and "you did that" - i was sent a cc of part of it so I came to see for myself and here i find again the same "I didn't this' and "I didn't that" - nothing is ever concluded even when it is obvious to all - i don't like tabloids or propaganda type politics either and i find a lot of that in here - so i will likely not come here again for a while - I have a game to play.

My only public statement to be fair to SP.ag - YOU have some excellent qualities or you wouldn't have been in the position you were - i am truly sorry if you honestly got hacked - but you are definitley lacking in one quality of leadership and that is how to communicate well and that was the beginning and end of my playing the game with you as my Leader. I do wish you all the best - it is, afterall, jsut a game.

Rulerofmiddleearth

i don't like tabloids or propaganda type politics either and i find a lot of that in here - so i will likely not come here again for a while - I have a game to play.

Though its not really related to the topic of this thread, I felt it was worth a comment.

The sole purpose of the forum is politics and propaganda.

As a leader, one can still chose to ignore the benefits of PnP, but that should only be done if you suck at it. And then you shouldn't be a leader in the first place.

As relieving it would be to not have to meddle with PnP, and just settle everything with "to kill or not to kill?", that is not how wars are fought. At least not won. On any level. For people in leadership roles.

DeletedUser

Though its not really related to the topic of this thread, I felt it was worth a comment.

The sole purpose of the forum is politics and propaganda.

As a leader, one can still chose to ignore the benefits of PnP, but that should only be done if you suck at it. And then you shouldn't be a leader in the first place.

As relieving it would be to not have to meddle with PnP, and just settle everything with "to kill or not to kill?", that is not how wars are fought. At least not won. On any level. For people in leadership roles.

If you think a war is not won because it doesn't contain the bickering and whining that encompasses this stupid public forum then you have a lot to learn. I will prove it to you. From now on ALL members of Who? including those that just came over from Morph! are not to be posting on these forums. This world has enough garbage as it is to clean up and I will not have my guys be apart of it any longer. Looks like you'll just need to find someone else to bitch at as your comments will now go unanswered.

sp.ag

My only public statement to be fair to SP.ag - YOU have some excellent qualities or you wouldn't have been in the position you were - i am truly sorry if you honestly got hacked - but you are definitley lacking in one quality of leadership and that is how to communicate well and that was the beginning and end of my playing the game with you as my Leader. I do wish you all the best - it is, afterall, jsut a game.

I think many people will think different that i am a usually good with communication with my tribes i did alot of my communication via IGM & Skype rather than the use of the forums, i did not tell people certian things as its usually obvious enough of certian situations what the morals are of right and wrong.

And your remark before; honestly? save it, to call me a liar about such a thing then to try and sidestep it with believing me now?

Rulerofmiddleearth

And we are off with a good start I see.

Some awesome diplomatic work right there.

EDIT: Directed at Grumpy, not sp.ag.

sp.ag

Heck i am allowed to say what i want i am not crueently in a tribe or infact have an account on w33. :icon_wink: i am an "outsider"

DeletedUser62390

I think many people will think different that i am a usually good with communication with my tribes i did alot of my communication via IGM & Skype rather than the use of the forums, i did not tell people certian things as its usually obvious enough of certian situations what the morals are of right and wrong.

And your remark before; honestly? save it, to call me a liar about such a thing then to try and sidestep it with believing me now?

I still do not believe you - and i did not say I did - and you are NOT a good communicator because you never told us to lay off Bumene villes but rather encouraged us to take them while at same time you tossed him to DETOX and told DEOTX you ordered me not to snipe them back.. it is all there in black and white - that is what i call a BAD commuicator, if you prefer that phrase to being called a liar.. still it does not mean you did not have your good qualities - sorry you could not accept that at face value - i meant it sincerely without withdrawing my compliant on your poorer leadership qualities.

I am a teacher (not of little kids either but adults) and I guess i am used to criticizing and at same time complimenting where it is deserved - but I guess some people do not like that - I even compliment my attackers when i see a nicely set up series of 7 incomings all on the same second! I do like a good game whether I win or loose - what ever happened to good ole fashioned games where people don't get their nose out of joint if they are not always winning? So my compliment still stands as does my criticism of you.

sp.ag

I still do not believe you - and i did not say I did - and you are NOT a good communicator because you never told us to lay off Bumene villes but rather encouraged us to take them while at same time you tossed him to DETOX and told DEOTX you ordered me not to snipe them back.. it is all there in black and white - that is what i call a BAD commuicator, if you prefer that phrase to being called a liar.. still it does not mean you did not have your good qualities - sorry you could not accept that at face value - i meant it sincerely without withdrawing my compliant on your poorer leadership qualities.

I am a teacher (not of little kids either but adults) and I guess i am used to criticizing and at same time complimenting where it is deserved - but I guess some people do not like that - I even compliment my attackers when i see a nicely set up series of 7 incomings all on the same second! I do like a good game whether I win or loose - what ever happened to good ole fashioned games where people don't get their nose out of joint if they are not always winning? So my compliment still stands as does my criticism of you.

And my opinion still stands of you weather you know what that is or not, and if you do not wish to believe me i think your better off asking a larsg chunk of players who have of recent seen my logins form different locations/IP's to my own, perhaps to give someone the benefit of the doubt over something such as this, I never whined about your choice, i just said there is plenty, infact more that would disagree with your opinion than agree, and that people have evidence that i HAVE been hacked.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is a two way street my friend and after reading these forums for the passed couple of weeks I've noticed you guys have no intentions on running any type of alliance/agreement with us. It doesn't matter what is said by Morph! because it is twisted and flamed into submission on here anyways so frankly why bother? I'm sorry if this comes off a bit harsh but I'm just sick of seeing the same BS everytime I read these.

Now those of you who know me know that I am a fair person. I will handle any disagreements or diplomacy issues in game or on skype but I highly doubt you will ever see another post by me in this sewage pit.

Sincerely,
Grumpy

DeletedUser66425

Shame about the hack. That type of action ruins this game. :icon_sad:

The Morph! - HAWKS thing was fun. Good to read and kept a lot of people interested in this slow world.

So ending it this way cannot be justified.

DeletedUser

Awesome i was right about Who? being # 1 and i think the hacker will be found soon thanks for ruining the #1 tribe you hacker

DeletedUser

i dont know how to hack im stupid when it comes to laptops and why would i do that i think it is jeremyleite

DeletedUser

Short and sweet

Sp.ag does know how to communicate.